Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

12 minutes ago, oinkamaraj said:

apparently they moved it to november according to BC charts so i wouldnt get my hopes up for anything today

Don't drop smth like that without a source 😭😭

Even Harlequin was announced on a Monday. Nothing's coming this week

 spacer.png

Just now, Funtonight15 said:

Don't drop smth like that without a source 😭😭

According to BC charts, she received the VMA Vanguard Award in August, and Britney gave it to her

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

According to BC charts, she received the VMA Vanguard Award in August, and Britney gave it to her

:suburban:

Ummm…. Anyways 

IMG-6647.gif

18 minutes ago, oinkamaraj said:

apparently they moved it to november according to BC charts so i wouldnt get my hopes up for anything today

lies, I have more tea if anyone's interested! 

1 minute ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

lies, I have more tea if anyone's interested! 

Say it

1 minute ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

lies, I have more tea if anyone's interested! 

No. No one's interested in Lady Gaga on a Lady Gaga thread. 

What if the OC author just had a random slip? Like, there was a time I walked to a bus driver and ordered a coffee. 
 

rainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339a

2 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

lies, I have more tea if anyone's interested! 

Yes, but please stay out of jail :dies:

2 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

lies, I have more tea if anyone's interested! 

please! :WAP:

3 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

lies, I have more tea if anyone's interested! 

No, all of us (121 members) in here counting down every minute couldn't give less of a **** about any tea you have.

 

Ma'am.

 

 :clack:

Edited by Sombre

3 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

lies, I have more tea if anyone's interested! 

we're listening 

rainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339a

If we don't get anything today I'm jumping ship and becoming a 25th believer

8 minutes ago, lisavanderpump said:

Even Harlequin was announced on a Monday. Nothing's coming this week

 spacer.png

no it wasn't. it was announced on tuesday 

15 minutes ago, Janet said:

It's the worst snippet so far but ok :suburban:


Are these the snippets?
 


Lets debate whats the best lead then and why commercially wise it would work lol
Im here for Abra or Shadow 

m1g7lTh.gif

Edited by AvadaKedavra

I only ALLEGEDLY know about what's going on

 

Spoiler

The lead is ALLEGEDLY imminent, ALLEGEDLY no postponement whatsoever, the silence is VERY ALLEGEDLY planned and strategic. It's supposed to be ALLEGEDLY "bombastic", ALLEGEDLY sonically and ALLEGEDLY literally. 

Spoiler

I'm very at risk rn please help :coffee:

 

Just now, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

I only ALLEGEDLY know about what's going on

 

  Hide contents

The lead is ALLEGEDLY imminent, ALLEGEDLY no postponement whatsoever, the silence is VERY ALLEGEDLY planned and strategic. It's supposed to be ALLEGEDLY "bombastic", ALLEGEDLY sonically and ALLEGEDLY literally. 

  Hide contents

I'm very at risk rn please help :coffee:

 

Thanks (allegedly) :heart2:

I hope the music video is good! We kinda deserve it atp. 

Edited by Album Leak

On 9/13/2024 at 12:12 PM, Reginald said:

When LG7 Lead "XX October" turns out to be October 52nd, 2024. 

The way I have the mind of a mastermind :clap:

spacer.png

Just now, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

I only ALLEGEDLY know about what's going on

 

  Hide contents

The lead is ALLEGEDLY imminent, ALLEGEDLY no postponement whatsoever, the silence is VERY ALLEGEDLY planned and strategic. It's supposed to be ALLEGEDLY "bombastic", ALLEGEDLY sonically and ALLEGEDLY literally. 

  Hide contents

I'm very at risk rn please help :coffee:

 

Randall_weems.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.