Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

POP: +92 / +0.486 (#7,+1)

HAC: +42 / +0.033

AC: +1 / +0.040

RHY: +5 / -0.016 

 

#7 on Pop today. Crossing 10k weekly spins next week.  :gaycat1:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Every time the site is slow/goes down then she announces something 

 

:suburban:

I fully believe it's being announced today (or tomorrow). I have a ton of meetings scheduled and this hag LOVES to announce things when I'm trying to be a productive adult.

 

8BjS03I.gif

They finally fixed this site! 
 

my joker 2 soundtrack vinyl and cd arrived, the red vinyl is sooo beautiful, so bloody color.

 

anyways 2h2min

My prediction

 

Will lead: Dance In The Shadow 

Should Lead: Garden Of Eden (Girlfriend For The Weekend)

 

:gaycat4:

"Surprise!! instead of getting the announcement for the lead single today, you're gonna get NOTHING, love you Little Monsters"

 

stephm.png

 

11 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Have you noticed that this time LGN hasn't shut down the rumor?

:celestial:

Their wi-fi is down I fear

In all seriousness though that is suspicious but I won't be convinced it's really coming this friday until we have confirmation from our dear atrl insiders via a post with title song length and release date... I'm still leaning towards the 25th

I think its still coming 25th. No real insider has started teasing anything. So Monday announcement next week me thinks or Even an announcement on Friday works

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.