Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

and when LG7 flops what then? :jonny5:She'll focus on Haus Labs next?

HACGa will be a guaranteed success:ryan3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

And joker 2 feedback

 

what a total waste of their time (but I guess the cheques made it  worth it) Their acting was spot on and Gaga could've had such a brilliant performance if it wasn't for that shitty script! We all expected those joker and lee gone wild kind of moments, instead everything felt repetitive, Gaga's presence was 50% in the movie but barely had any lines, Joaquin did an amazing job once again, but it went nowhere and the fact that it was a musical it didn't help. Now imagine the dancing, singing while they're setting the city on fire and killing. Imagine Lee coming out of no where, shooting everyone's brains in the court before the explosion and walking out with Joker like nothing happened. Imagine Lee killing Joker in the end, on the stairs before she takes off and steals Joker's identity. There was so much potential and Todd ruined it! Overall you can say it was a great movie only because of their acting, but still **** compared to the 1st one. 

it's getting released this week. the UK article said so and we're not going back

 

8BjS03I.gif

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

and when LG7 flops what then? :jonny5:She'll focus on Haus Labs next?

Knowing her, she'd probably go back to Vegas and focus on that instead :rip:

 

haus labs is dead and I'll give it 5 more years before she either drops it or sells the company. 

3 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

You're right, 10 hours to go :party:

:hug:

 

Also, if she doesn't say anything today, it will kind of confirm that it's coming next week. Either way, we'll have our answer :foxaylove3:

 

Sure, she could do a "half-surprise" drop like she did with "Die With A Smile," but in my opinion, that would be a really bad move for a lead single, especially after the Joker's colossal flop. That's why I think she will announce either today for this week or Friday/Tuesday for the next one :fan:

 

 

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

:hug:

 

Also, if she doesn't say anything today, it will kind of confirm that it's coming next week. Either way, we'll have our answer :foxaylove3:

 

Sure, she could do a "half-surprise" drop like she did with "Die With A Smile," but in my opinion, that would be a really bad move for a lead single, especially after the Joker's colossal flop. That's why I think she will announce either today for this week or Friday/Tuesday for the next one :fan:

 

 

She kind of started teasing DWAS 2-3 days before it actually dropped. The bruno mars t shirt, the Gaga t shirt, them following each other and commenting on posts.. so yeah today would be the day if it's this week or she'll announce this weekend if it's next week.

10 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

it's getting released this week. the UK article said so and we're not going back

 

8BjS03I.gif

Knowing her she'd probably move it to next week so the uk charts can take all the hate because they leaked the information :gaygacat8:

9 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Knowing her, she'd probably go back to Vegas and focus on that instead :rip:

 

haus labs is dead and I'll give it 5 more years before she either drops it or sells the company. 

Haus Labs is very successful right now, especially now she doesn't have to do all the works for it besides occasional promos, there is no way she would sell it in the near future:coffee2:

20 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

And joker 2 feedback

 

what a total waste of their time (but I guess the cheques made it  worth it) Their acting was spot on and Gaga could've had such a brilliant performance if it wasn't for that shitty script! We all expected those joker and lee gone wild kind of moments, instead everything felt repetitive, Gaga's presence was 50% in the movie but barely had any lines, Joaquin did an amazing job once again, but it went nowhere and the fact that it was a musical it didn't help. Now imagine the dancing, singing while they're setting the city on fire and killing. Imagine Lee coming out of no where, shooting everyone's brains in the court before the explosion and walking out with Joker like nothing happened. Imagine Lee killing Joker in the end, on the stairs before she takes off and steals Joker's identity. There was so much potential and Todd ruined it! Overall you can say it was a great movie only because of their acting, but still **** compared to the 1st one. 

It's a Kindness Punk movie. :gaygacat1:

14 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Knowing her, she'd probably go back to Vegas and focus on that instead :rip:

 

haus labs is dead and I'll give it 5 more years before she either drops it or sells the company. 

The whole point of celebrity backed brands is for them to sell the company. 

They will slowly distance her from the marketing, show that they can achieve a ROI without her involved and then sell. 

Anyway, I just feel bad for her that Joker was not only a flop but a monumental flop. It must be disheartening after putting so much of yourself into something, showing up to set and giving your 110% and then it getting edited to smitherines. 

I mean, quite frankly the script seems crap as well so perhaps she could have exited the project earlier.

1 minute ago, Miss Fortune said:

The whole point of celebrity backed brands is for them to sell the company. 

They will slowly distance her from the marketing, show that they can achieve a ROI without her involved and then sell. 

Anyway, I just feel bad for her that Joker was not only a flop but a monumental flop. It must be disheartening after putting so much of yourself into something, showing up to set and giving your 110% and then it getting edited to smitherines. 

I mean, quite frankly the script seems crap as well so perhaps she could have exited the project earlier.

I mean it doesn't take a genius to know it would be a flop after reading the script! If you're telling me Gaga and Joaquin were so delusional to think the movie will smash after the 1st one knowing the script, then I'm questioning their IQ levels :rip:

Just now, mrpartyrocker said:

I mean it doesn't take a genius to know it would be a flop after reading the script! If you're telling me Gaga and Joaquin were so delusional to think the movie will smash after the 1st one knowing the script, then I'm questioning their IQ levels :rip:

:rip:

I know. It is crazy to think they read it and went along with it. 

Bizarre. This whole thing has been bizarre.

1 minute ago, Miss Fortune said:

:rip:

I know. It is crazy to think they read it and went along with it. 

Bizarre. This whole thing has been bizarre.

It is what it is, as I said before the movie flopping it's also a good sign for us, it means she has this whole time to focus on promoting her actual studio album:coffee2:

 

 

23 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

haus labs is dead and I'll give it 5 more years before she either drops it or sells the company. 

Lol

 

Haus labs is a very successful company

3 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Lol

 

Haus labs is a very successful company

Yeah. Lady Gaga is almost- if not already- a billionaire now. The good thing about this is that Gar doesn't have to worry about funding her music career (tour and mv expenses) thanks to mouse labs.

 

The downside is that, Gar would be more focus with mouse labs and Satan won't be leaving her side anytime soon because I heard Gar made her a shareholder or something I'm not sure about this one I need confirmation from @PlERRE

 

:khalyan:

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I can't speak for others but I, even from the very start, did not catch good vibes from Toad Phillips and Jokin Phoebes. They look like they are very narcissistic and lowkey misogystic. Even from the livestreams / interviews I could feel an undertoned disrespect towards her from those 2 men.

We miss you Adam Driver(now floppong either) and Godley Cooper!:chick3:

DWAS is back up to #15 on Apple Music US (there's currently two album bombs by Rod Wave and GloRilla dominating the charts). In terms of non-album bomb songs, DWAS is the 3rd highest (BOAF is at #10 and Timeless is at #13. Behind DWAS, Wildflower is #19, Espresso #21, I Had Some Help #23, and Taste #24). 

48 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

it's getting released this week. the UK article said so and we're not going back

 

8BjS03I.gif

What if the article was written by American amateur director Todd Phillips and it was just a lie to punish us for JFAD?

 

8BjS03I.gif

Todd Phillips actually did a good job with directing, it's just the script that was a problem. I thought the direction was better than Ridley's Gucci directing.

27 minutes ago, Kékette said:

 

What we thought harlequin was…

8 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

I just want to say that this lost more money than cats. Let that sink in. 

so what you are trying to say is that Joker will be the new cats for ATRL people? 31b3c625ac8b09979545d85d52c09a5c.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.