Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Spoiler

Radio deal is also allegedly set, impact allegedly immediately upon release day/week. 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

snippet ranking

 

1. Notorious Being

2. Abracadabra

3. Dance in the Shadow

4. GirlfriEWnd / Junkyard of Hell

 

 

1 minute ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:
  Hide contents

Radio deal is also allegedly set, impact allegedly immediately upon release day/week. 

 

oh when they give this lead the same payola they gave stupid bomb except this time the song is good and radios embrace it 

3 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

I only ALLEGEDLY know about what's going on

 

  Hide contents

The lead is ALLEGEDLY imminent, ALLEGEDLY no postponement whatsoever, the silence is VERY ALLEGEDLY planned and strategic. It's supposed to be ALLEGEDLY "bombastic", ALLEGEDLY sonically and ALLEGEDLY literally. 

  Hide contents

I'm very at risk rn please help :coffee:

 

I can also ALLEGEDLY post something like this too.:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

I hope the music video is good! We kinda deserve it atp. 

PLEASE let it be directed by the directors she used to work in TFM and BTW eras or the rumored Mark Romanek  :jonny5:

Just now, Mr.Stardust said:

I can also ALLEGEDLY post something like this too.:suburban:

You can't outalleged the allegedger! 

Can Fad ALLEGEDLY make an ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY?
For an ALLEGED 18TH OF OCTOBER release?

:suburban:

  • Popular Post

I called off at work today I will literally kms if she doesn't announce 

 

 

I'm coming back from vacations, stuck in traffic, want Ga to announce today so I can return to work tomorrow with some hope.

3 minutes ago, Velvet said:

I called off at work today I will literally kms if she doesn't announce 

 

 

Do you have a death wish :confused:

Heyy!! I hope I didn't miss anything important for the last 2-3 days

 

:suburban:

Edited by GagaMegaFan

But in which date is it ALLEGEDLY getting released?

:suburban:

I like all the snippets we know so far but my favorite remains Notorious Being. If the songs are as good as the short snippets then I think it will be one of my favorite albums from her :heart2:

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

But in which date is it ALLEGEDLY getting released?

:suburban:

ALLEGEDLY SPEAKING, it's allegedly still coming on THAT date :suburban:

Spoiler

I can't :suburban: Honestly it's either just October 18th and October 25th, all evidence points to the latter but hopefully it's coming soon enough cause we're all just dying for DARK POPPIES FROM MISS GAGA

 

I do think the silence is intentional and although I was a bit scared at first I now see the vision. People are waiting on her to react to the failure of J:FAD so more eyes on her than usual. There are even fanfics going around of an ALLEGED meltdown. Instead of giving them that she'll just utilize that attention to launch her next era.  

Kinda how Ariana did with Yes, And? (except there's not nearly as much backlash for Gags)

Would be kinda iconic if she announced the lead with a cute little dig at JFAD. 

 

"Clown time is over."

 

IfQRsT2.gif

MANIFESTING 3.734 POSTS.

COME ON GAR.

YOU CAN DO IT.

AT LEAST GIVE US A TEASER

8 minutes ago, Velvet said:

I called off at work today I will literally kms if she doesn't announce 

 

 

Me too 😭😭😭

Need the MV to be high budget and conceptual with lots of references and decoding 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.