Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Can someone send a reminder to her and Bobbé that today is October 15? And don't forget to attach the Hotel Cipriani document. :coffee2:

When they reveal it's October 32 then what

6 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I can't speak for others but I, even from the very start, did not catch good vibes from Toad Phillips and Jokin Phoebes. They look like they are very narcissistic and lowkey misogystic. Even from the livestreams / interviews I could feel an undertoned disrespect towards her from those 2 men.

 

9 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am so excited :duca: I hope that Tarot reader was right that she will have a smooth era after a flop movie.

Which tarot reader said that?

Making the joker a musical was such a stupid idea :jonnyknife:

the target audience was never gonna be here for that lol 

Imagine she promoting LG7 lead and posting JFAD streaming day notice on her IG at the same time.:suburban:

10 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I can't speak for others but I, even from the very start, did not catch good vibes from Toad Phillips and Jokin Phoebes. They look like they are very narcissistic and lowkey misogystic. Even from the livestreams / interviews I could feel an undertoned disrespect towards her from those 2 men.

I agree. I think a lot of the comic book movie world is like that sadly and I just don't think Gaga fits into the archetypes of women they tend to welcome. I never thought it was a good fit either but I can understand why she thought it was a very solid and high profile bet for an Oscar especially with a dark character to play. 

Just now, Soup in Teapot said:

Imagine she promoting LG7 lead and posting JFAD streaming day notice on her IG at the same time.:suburban:

She didn't even post about FAD hitting theaters, I think she's DONE with that mess of a movie.

this song is so godly that im scared shes gonna scrap it from the album 

 

8 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Which tarot reader said that?

I only only read it here tho. An ATRL claimed that 1 Liddo on X paid and asked the Tarot reader before Jfad era. They asked if Jfad and LG7 would be successful. The reader said that Jfad will be a flop but LG7 wull go smooth for her. I hope the Tarot reader was right :foxaylove2: half of it turned out true already.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

1 minute ago, notsoratedr said:

this song is so godly that im scared shes gonna scrap it from the album 

 

When she played the snippets in Paris, the album was already in the mixing and mastering phase, so the tracklist is likely finalized. Interestingly, she probably anticipated being tied up with awards season campaigning in the coming months (:dies:), so theoretically, she has time before February to make some tweaks. However, I doubt any changes will happen since Andrew is still busy.

 

 

5 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

this song is so godly that im scared shes gonna scrap it from the album 

 

Honestly it sounds similar to the outro to Sine from Above remix, but more sonically palatable

:suburban:

The fact that they prolly have to scrap the intensive campaigns just because it flopped hard. The only good thing about that (hopefully) is that she will now have more time to film videos for single 2-3.... :skeleton:

25 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am so excited :duca: I hope that Tarot reader was right that she will have a smooth era after a flop movie.

What does a smooth era mean though? Will it smash according to the tarot? 

2 minutes ago, Nazareth said:

What does a smooth era mean though? Will it smash according to the tarot? 

That post only said "smooth" so I am not sure, but smooth sounds like a 7 out 10 to me idk :lmao: 

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

1 hour ago, Edu said:

when the church of scientology gets exposed as a sex cult a week before the movie is supposed to come out

 

1 hour ago, GipJo said:

Ga Ga already has the billion dollars film TGM under her credit, but I guess another one under her acting credit won't hurt

:ryan3:

 

58 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

She can play coy and act like she's about to join scientology and then right when he signs the contract for her to be in the movie she can act like she never agreed to that. Genius move tbh ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

Wasn't Tom in-love with her or sumn? We need a rom-com where he and Bradley play two gays fighting for Ga Ga's love

 

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

2 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

The fact that they prolly have to scrap the intensive campaigns just because it flopped hard. The only good thing about that (hopefully) is that she will now have more time to film videos for single 2-3.... :skeleton:

She can now book more campaigns for LG7 IKTR

I'm kind of glad joker flopped. I think after asib her focus was mainly to make movies and considering there's so much preparation to them, it meant music was always going to be her 2nd priority and as much as I love to see her acting, I need Gaga music! For sure if Joker 2 had a different trajectory, she would've focused on promoting it more than the new music for the next 6 months. I mean harlequin got more promo than dwas and that says it all. Plus imagine Gaga getting a new oscar nomination so soon into her acting career, it would've guaranteed another 10 years of movies as her primary focus. That being said now she has all the time to focus on lg7 and if it becomes as successful as her pre-artpop eras, I hope it will remind her what we want and who she is! Don't get me wrong, I want more Gaga movies but as a LM I will forever be more excited to listen to new music so BRING IT ON 

i hate that I am always right and that the lead single will come oct 25. Always the worst case scenario prevails. We can never win omg :'( 

 

21 minutes ago, opbranden said:

She didn't even post about FAD hitting theaters, I think she's DONE with that mess of a movie.

Low-key the smartest thing to do. The kats might not forget JFAD but the GP might if LG7 lead is a banger.

I just thought, why haven't we heard of the lead being added to radio schedules like we had with DWAS release week? No insiders teasing in the base either. Maybe this isn't the week guys :dancehall2:

4 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

I'm kind of glad joker flopped. I think after asib her focus was mainly to make movies and considering there's so much preparation to them, it meant music was always going to be her 2nd priority and as much as I love to see her acting, I need Gaga music! For sure if Joker 2 had a different trajectory, she would've focused on promoting it more than the new music for the next 6 months. I mean harlequin got more promo than dwas and that says it all. Plus imagine Gaga getting a new oscar nomination so soon into her acting career, it would've guaranteed another 10 years of movies as her primary focus. That being said now she has all the time to focus on lg7 and if it becomes as successful as her pre-artpop eras, I hope it will remind her what we want and who she is! Don't get me wrong, I want more Gaga movies but as a LM I will forever be more excited to listen to new music so BRING IT ON 

and when LG7 flops what then? :jonny5:She'll focus on Haus Labs next?

Just now, Extinctkid said:

 

Low-key the smartest thing to do. The kats might not forget JFAD but the GP might if LG7 lead is a banger.

I completely agree, mainly because the general public just isn't interested in JFAD. By next week, it will likely be completely forgotten.

:party:

 

 

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

i hate that I am always right and that the lead single will come oct 25. Always the worst case scenario prevails. We can never win omg :'( 

 

1 minute ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I just thought, why haven't we heard of the lead being added to radio schedules like we had with DWAS release week? No insiders teasing in the base either. Maybe this isn't the week guys :dancehall2:

Stop the negativity!

spacer.png

Just now, opbranden said:

 

Stop the negativity!

spacer.png

You're right, 10 hours to go :party:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.