Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

They'll release LG7 lead Friday and then push hard on week of 10/25 for DWAS to get a new peak.

 

Back to back weeks of Gaga coming for new streaming heights.

 

:gaygacat4:

Edited by hausofbryan

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

This is torture. Need the announcement TODAY !!!

 

200w.webp

3 minutes ago, thedeathbymusic said:

I genuinely think she should focus on pushing DWAS to #1, do a Harlequin holiday special and drop the lead next year

ezgif-4-cdf4f67fb7.gif

Enough with f-ing Jazz

Enough!!! 

Mary Jane Holland will get Judas treatment one day 

spacer.png

it's a perfect anime fight tik tok edit kind of song 

8 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

the fame photoshoot leaked? 

What? Where?

No one can actually believe the Harlequin recording will see the light of day after JFAD's reception. :deadbanana: 

 

Gaga will basically never mention either again. :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Mary Jane Holland will get Judas treatment one day 

spacer.png

it's a perfect anime fight tik tok edit kind of song 

I really want an ARTPOP song to have a resurgence ngl, I don't mind which one. I even think Jewels N' Drugs is a bop.

 

Spoiler

Deep inside I hope Do What U Want (solo or with Xtina) gets viral so we get it back on the ARTPOP tracklist (without that man ofc). But probably it being viral especially now with all the Diddy stuff wouldn't be attached to any kind of positive reaction. I hate it here.

 

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

No one can actually believe the Harlequin recording will see the light of day after JFAD's reception. :deadbanana: 

 

Gaga will basically never mention either again. :rip: 

I hope not. For the movie I understand, but for Harlequin? No. If that's what she has became, not standing by her own artistic vision, then I would unstan. That will not be the Gaga I love.

Edited by GipJo

Just realized Halsey is releasing her album on the 25th and she's Interscope... maybe LG7 lead could come this week after all. 

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

I hope not. For the movie I understand, but for Harlequin? No. If that's what she has became, not standing by her own artistic vision, then I would be unstan. That will not be the Gaga I love.

You're in for a rude awakening when I tell you about how she treats ARTPOP..

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

I hope not. For the movie I understand, but for Harlequin? No. If that's what she has became, not standing by her own artistic vision, then I would unstan. That will not be the Gaga I love.

Well, she did all of This Harlequin project only to follow bsr artistic vision

 

Now its LG7 time 

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

She started teasing Harlequin 10 days before the release

And nobody cares

 

200w.webp

 

 

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Just realized Halsey is releasing her album on the 25th and she's Interscope... maybe LG7 lead could come this week after all. 

Isn't she Columbia/Sony?

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Just realized Halsey is releasing her album on the 25th and she's Interscope... maybe LG7 lead could come this week after all. 

10/18 confirmedT

 

:gaycat1:

 

side note but the impersonator thing is dumb as hell and shows no artistic direction of her own lmao like girl what do you think you're doing with this  

 

Just now, Mirkomonster said:

And nobody cares

 

200w.webp

 

 

:bibliahh:

 

We are 11 days away from the 25th, that's what I meant :dies:

Hopefully she releases a nice, spooky video (à la Thriller) directed by a good video director.

 

No iPhones, no desert, good choreography and outfits.

Answer my prayer, Godga 

 

spacer.png

 

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

Isn't she Columbia/Sony?

Oh she switched baristas labels nevermind

13 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Mary Jane Holland will get Judas treatment one day 

spacer.png

it's a perfect anime fight tik tok edit kind of song 

HML deserves it more. MJH is overrated

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

10/18 confirmedT

 

:gaycat1:

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

side note but the impersonator thing is dumb as hell and shows no artistic direction of her own lmao like girl what do you think you're doing with this  

 

Really? I think it's a cute concept

Waiting for her to impersonate Gags 

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Oh she switched baristas labels nevermind

I still think this week makes way more sense but oh well :gaycat6:

So guys my close 3rd cousin uncle work at Interscope HQ and he heard through the AC vents that LG7 is a country-ballad album with 27 tracks. There is a morgan wallen collab as well. Lead coming oct 18 :bird:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.