Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Basically, she needs to give us what she should have given us with Monster (the real Halloween hit that got away if you ask me).

 

But maybe she can include Monster in the video, too.

 

One old single slaying with the new lead & DWAS.

One can dream 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Oh she switched baristas labels nevermind

10/25 confirmedT 

 

:monkey: 

 

My studio album is coming out in February, and my first single's coming out really soon

 

Wait no October mention?

 

Donald | LG7 on X: "They're guarding the costumes, suing employees if they  leak pics of the stage, and it's reportedly one of the biggest stadium  productions of all time…..Gaga really said

Edited by Rama

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Really? I think it's a cute concept

Waiting for her to impersonate Gags 

I keep seeing it on Twitter and it irks me beyond no end every time for some reason :rip: I click that I'm not interested but it never goes away :deadbanana:

Just now, Rama said:

 

My studio album is coming out in February, and my first single's coming out really soon

 

Wait no October mention?

 

Donald | LG7 on X: "They're guarding the costumes, suing employees if they  leak pics of the stage, and it's reportedly one of the biggest stadium  productions of all time…..Gaga really said

Yes, she will create a brand new month. Soontober

a halloween-themed song or video would have such a short shelf life if released at the end of october. not a fan of these wishes lol

So 1 hr 20 mins till our first disappointment of the week

I just hope and pray that she's not screaming and wailing in the song, like she has been doing for the second half of her career. 

Edited by AdamRiver96
Edit

3 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

a halloween-themed song or video would have such a short shelf life if released at the end of october. not a fan of these wishes lol

I'm hoping it's dark/horror themed but not halloween-themed like pumpkins and skeletons, like that would be lame af and would have no shelf-life

The first one lents itself to halloween but doesn't feel limited to it - a lot like Bad Romance/Alejandro/Marry The Night 

11 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

You're in for a rude awakening when I tell you about how she treats ARTPOP..

 

:suburban:

What did she do? You mean the joke I don't remember ARTPOP?

:suburban:

She did a music video with her own money even though she didn't need to, I hope you're joking thinking she abandoned ARTPOP.

7 minutes ago, Rama said:

 

My studio album is coming out in February, and my first single's coming out really soon

 

Wait no October mention?

 

Donald | LG7 on X: "They're guarding the costumes, suing employees if they  leak pics of the stage, and it's reportedly one of the biggest stadium  productions of all time…..Gaga really said

This is the first thing I noticed when I watched this clip weeks ago and it still haunts me that she didn't say October :dies:

Just now, GipJo said:

What did she do? You mean the joke I don't remember ARTPOP?

:suburban:

 

She didn't even acknowledge it's 10th anniversary

 

ezgif-4-cdf4f67fb7.gif

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I'm hoping it's dark/horror themed but not halloween-themed like pumpkins and skeletons, like that would be lame af and would have no shelf-life

The first one lents itself to halloween but doesn't feel limited to it - a lot like Bad Romance/Alejandro/Marry The Night 

Not you ignoring her new Halloween anthem, Bloody Mary, in that list 

 

:khalyan2:

she recently did comment on how much she still loves and believes in ARTPOP

ezgif-4-cdf4f67fb7.gif

sis needs to put her money where her mouth is and perform songs from it at her next tour though

ezgif-4-cdf4f67fb7.gif

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Not you ignoring her new Halloween anthem, Bloody Mary, in that list 

 

:khalyan2:

well although I love it so much out of this list it does feel the most like it's too tied up with halloween

Just now, Ricardo1993 said:

She didn't even acknowledge it's 10th anniversary

 

ezgif-4-cdf4f67fb7.gif

What's there to acknowledge? That album is forever tainted because it's associated with three bad men happened in that era. She didn't acknowledge a lot of things besides the BTW 10th anniversary.

omg the way I don't have any meetings today so I may be able to dance in the shadows of an announcement with you gays and dolls. This is so exciting. 

 

Donald | LG7 on X: "They're guarding the costumes, suing employees if they  leak pics of the stage, and it's reportedly one of the biggest stadium  productions of all time…..Gaga really said

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

omg the way I don't have any meetings today so I may be able to dance in the shadows of an announcement with you gays and dolls. This is so exciting. 

 

Donald | LG7 on X: "They're guarding the costumes, suing employees if they  leak pics of the stage, and it's reportedly one of the biggest stadium  productions of all time…..Gaga really said

Not the ******* Teams bell ringing right after posting this 

 

Donald | LG7 on X: "They're guarding the costumes, suing employees if they  leak pics of the stage, and it's reportedly one of the biggest stadium  productions of all time…..Gaga really said

110 browing and we still have more than an hour to go oh the meltdowns today will be triconic I fear

 

Donald | LG7 on X: "They're guarding the costumes, suing employees if they  leak pics of the stage, and it's reportedly one of the biggest stadium  productions of all time…..Gaga really said

Why would she announce it today if she's dropping it on the 25th?

FXjdPRpXgAMvjXk.jpg

26 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

do we have the DWAS radio update? Kworb shows +0,01 but I think it's an error... right? :chick3:

All Access haven't given us today update. Maybe they just skip a day and Kworb just reports zeros.

The way we're officially just 11 days away from the lead single 

 

FXjdPRpXgAMvjXk.jpg

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.