Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Is today an actual holiday in the US? I'll be working normally in my California-based job and it seems like all my US clients are going to be working as well 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

Is today an actual holiday in the US? I'll be working normally in my California-based job and it seems like all my US clients are going to be working as well 

It's one of those weird holidays where like half of the workforce is off. It is a federal holiday, though.

The way we're over 9,000 pages and this GaGa lady still hasn't announced the lead :deadbanana2:

 

db323996a9763e5a891c4644f12919bf.jpg

Just now, PerfectCure said:

Lady Gaga - PULSE

October 18

Girl, quit this sheisse

Maybe the listening / Halloween parties are the week after the single release so people have enough time to replicate some of the music video looks 

 

Lemme delude myself 

 

10/18 it is!

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

It's one of those weird holidays where like half of the workforce is off. It is a federal holiday, though.

California, I hate you

14 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

I mean Ariana grande announced yes and? on a Sunday, Billie eilish announced her album on a Monday. I don't think artists follow a certain path/day

It's not up to artists, it's up to labels. I didn't know Ariana announced on a Sunday, but I did say „usually", cause I know it sometimes happens like that. 

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

California, I hate you

It's pretty much if you work in government you got the day off, but almost everything else is business as normal 

 

spacer.png

Just now, TedLasso said:

It's pretty much if you work in government you got the day off, but almost everything else is business as normal 

 

spacer.png

I'm off and I work for a cybersecurity company, so now I have all day today to rot away on this website and waste more of my remaining years fighting with random strangers about pop music 

 

:gaycat1:

7 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

A new era is upon us liddos!

New visuals

New Photoshoots

New high budget dark MV (without Ratchy epileptic choreography) 

and above all A SYNTHPOP DARK BOP!!!! Not a Ballad but a BOP

and new meltdowns :ryan3:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I'm off and I work for a cybersecurity company, so now I have all day today to rot away on this website and waste more of my remaining years fighting with random strangers about pop music 

 

:gaycat1:

You work for a cybersecurity company and still haven't found the original LG5 files? Fake stan

 

spacer.png

Lady Gaga - Garden of Eden

October 18

 

LADY GAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

:jonnykin:

Ugh a LEAD SINGLE 

 

FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE FEBRUARY 2020 

 

THE MOST EXCITING THING FOR AN ERA IS THE LEAD SINGLE 

 

BRING IT ON GODGA 

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Maybe the listening / Halloween parties are the week after the single release so people have enough time to replicate some of the music video looks 

 

Lemme delude myself 

 

10/18 it is!

 

:suburban:

I mean, that's the most logical thing to do. (+ DWAS merch will ship on the 25th)

 

That's why it's not gonna happen 

:suburban:

7 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Lady Gaga - PULSE

October 18

sure

LaMaisonGaga (unreliable but reliable for outfits) says he has seen some of the commissions for LG7 era and the outfits are very much giving the aesthetic we all kinda knew it was (darkpop, devil)

  • Popular Post

What do you mean she's not announcing today because of a US holiday?

 

Columbus you will NEVER be famous (nor reach the Indies)

 

Lady Gaga - Page 640 - Base - ATRL

LADY GAGA - GOOD MORNING (GOOD MORNING!): Live from Gotham City

October 18th, 2024.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.