Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Daglazzo said:

Its Indigenous Peoples Day and Columbus Day in us so I guess she can announce and no one will get offended 

It's not about that, it's just that people tend to not check social media as much on weekends and especially holidays since they make other plans

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

It's not about that, it's just that people tend to not check social media as much on weekends and especially holidays since they make other plans

 

Yeah I see your point, but let's be honest if she announces today only her fans will know that since only her fans are following her, gp will learn anyway tomorrow or even later from some articles they'll occasionally see online. 

A new era is upon us liddos!

New visuals

New Photoshoots

New high budget dark MV (without Ratchy epileptic choreography) 

and above all A SYNTHPOP DARK BOP!!!! Not a Ballad but a BOP

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Yeah I see your point, but let's be honest if she announces today only her fans will know that since only her fans are following her, gp will learn anyway tomorrow or even later from some articles they'll occasionally see online. 

Sadly Gaga tends to prefer Tuesdays for announcements, but I agree. At this point it really doesn't matter, the GP will learn about it in the next days anyway and she will keep posting about it till the release date 

Just now, Miss Anthropocene said:

I'm not moving yet :celestial6:

Same. I'll just wait until she herself confirms it. 

1 minute ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I'm not moving yet :celestial6:

Same. I really wana listen to it this Friday 

3 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Yeah I see your point, but let's be honest if she announces today only her fans will know that since only her fans are following her, gp will learn anyway tomorrow or even later from some articles they'll occasionally see online. 

It doesn't work like that. Today is an off day, like a Sunday, so usually there are no movements on social media regarding announcements etc. I would love to be surprised though. 

The biggest fansite in brazil gonna host a party too 10/25
https://www.instagram.com/p/DA9XOo7P4ct/?img_index=1

 

they are very supported by UMGBrazil

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

It doesn't work like that. Today is an off day, like a Sunday, so usually there are no movements on social media regarding announcements etc. I would love to be surprised though. 

I mean Ariana grande announced yes and? on a Sunday, Billie eilish announced her album on a Monday. I don't think artists follow a certain path/day

1 minute ago, Ian B said:

The biggest fansite in brazil gonna host a party too 10/25
https://www.instagram.com/p/DA9XOo7P4ct/?img_index=1

 

they are very supported by UMGBrazil

it's nothing official

Just now, shadowfred said:

it's nothing official

Probably supported by UMG Brazil tho. Also would they spend money on a party to listen to the LG7 lead if they didn't know for sure it was coming? That would be extremely awkward.

 

So far we have official parties in PH, Vietnam and TH and a non-official but UMG-backed (????) in Brazil. Let's get these parties STARTED

 

3 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

I mean Ariana grande announced yes and? on a Sunday, Billie eilish announced her album on a Monday. I don't think artists follow a certain path/day

Beyoncé also always announces on Sundays

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Probably supported by UMG Brazil tho. Also would they spend money on a party to listen to the LG7 lead if they didn't know for sure it was coming? That would be extremely awkward.

 

So far we have official parties in PH, Vietnam and TH and a non-official but UMG-backed (????) in Brazil. Let's get these parties STARTED

 

Babe, but at this point you still dont have sure that she is coming? Wtf :suburban:

15 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Its Indigenous Peoples Day and Columbus Day in us so I guess she can announce and no one will get offended 

Gaga: You know, Columbus was the first Italian in America, and uh, I am an Italian American, and this is the perfect day to honor my…

Edited by TedLasso

Just now, shadowfred said:

Babe, but at this point you still dont have sure that she is coming? Wtf :suburban:

Men have destroyed my sense of trust

 

It is coming October 18, the fact that these umg are having Halloween parties on 25 does not indicate the single is coming the same date. Those are Halloween parties after all, OF COURSE they are happening on 25 - the last weekend before Halloween. But the single release date is this Friday, so that it is one week before Halloween parties time, and people have enough time to know the song etc

It feels like the single is coming on 10/25 given the dates of these events, if they're related. I want it this week tho :monkey: 

1 minute ago, TedLasso said:

Gaga: You know, Columbus was the first Italian in America, and uh, I am an Italian American, and this is the perfect day to honor my…

oh that's not :rip:

What happened since I left? :deadbanana:

2 hours ago we were all talking about the era delay and now we're talking about an imminent announcement? :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

What happened since I left? :deadbanana:

2 hours ago we were all talking about the era delay and now we're talking about an imminent announcement? :deadbanana4:

UMG backed Gagaween parties are happening in various countries. They will be announced on the 16th, at least the Vietnam one. It aligns with UMG Philippines teasing the new era with a party

 

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/DBGRzv9Koy-/

 

 

Edited by Miracle

6 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Men have destroyed my sense of trust

 

:clack:

A new era is upon us liddos!

New visuals

New Photoshoots

New high budget dark MV (without Ratchy epileptic choreography) 

and above all A SYNTHPOP DARK BOP!!!! Not a Ballad but a BOP

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.