Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

If the insiders are right… we should get an announcement today

 

3hr and 30 mins to go….

 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91b1oogddyfxxiqra5qxbd4u0frfiha53spss61106&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Peak Now said:

I wonder if Gar's team didn't expect DWAS to smash this hard and they're frantically debating whether to drop LG7 lead in October as planned

No. There's UMG promo already confirmed for the lead single.

 

Plus DWAS was already MASSIVE and having +10M updates when Gaga announced the lead was coming October

 

 

Edited by Miracle

Why would release date be 25th when that's the week DWAS vinyl is coming?

 

 What happened to the 18th :suburban:

Just now, Janet said:

Why would release date be 25th when that's the week DWAS vinyl is coming?

 

 What happened to the 18th :suburban:

Taylor Swift - Karma: The Lost Album (Taylor's Version) is being released. 

8 minutes ago, Peak Now said:

I wonder if Gar's team didn't expect DWAS to smash this hard and they're frantically debating whether to drop LG7 lead in October as planned

She said multiple times she's ready to manage different projects at the same time and made that TikTok about releasing all of her new music at the same time so I guess we're safe.

Edited by DonnieDarko

SEA spillers better pull through.

We can't miss!

 

2 hours 25 minutes

 

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Some really big hits this decade were released like that. Blinding Lights, Don't Start Now, Anti-Hero.

If the songs connects it'll connect in october same way as it would (or wouldn't) in january. Y'all are acting like she's releasing during Xmas weekend.

 

19 minutes ago, Miracle said:

@killer_rose Nah, it's not right before. Christmas freeze is not total until the 1st week of December.

 

 

I hope you are both right! I want LG7 to be well received, Gar deserves it.

Spotify (Thanksgiving Sunday)

 

2020 AIWFCIY 4,791,768 (#2)
2021 AIWFCIY 4,202,241 (#3)
2022 AIWFCIY 4,588,791 (#2)
2023 AIWFCIY 5,371,164 (#1)
 

xmas doesn't really boggle the charts till end of Nov so realistically we still have another month 

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

 

I hope you are both right! I want LG7 to be well received, Gar deserves it.

I think whether she does or does not will come down to quality. If the lead and it's video are underwhelming again then she kinda had it coming.

Is true the Universal Music Vietnam announcement? (lg7 lead single on October 25th)

2 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Spotify (Thanksgiving Sunday)

 

2020 AIWFCIY 4,791,768 (#2)
2021 AIWFCIY 4,202,241 (#3)
2022 AIWFCIY 4,588,791 (#2)
2023 AIWFCIY 5,371,164 (#1)
 

xmas doesn't really boggle the charts till end of Nov so realistically we still have another month 

Ready for all the "it would be #x without the Xmas songs above" we're getting

Spoiler

inb4 it's OUT before november

 

12 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I'm not trying to be a debbie downer on a day where everyones moving, but I actually can't believe after waiting all year for something to come from LG7, she's going to release it on what's essentially the last Friday before the Xmas freeze begins. :skull: I don't necessarily care about the songs success and I'm excited she's releasing regardless, but sometimes the decisions she and her team make need to be studied.

it's probably not the best comparison, but Dua's "Don't Start Now" was released on Oct 25th and went on to be the behemoth that it was 

Oct 25 would be too close to the Oct 27 party. 

We need 9 days for lip-sync practice and costume sewing.

 

Oct 18 confirmed :gaycat5: 

16 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I'm not trying to be a debbie downer on a day where everyones moving, but I actually can't believe after waiting all year for something to come from LG7, she's going to release it on what's essentially the last Friday before the Xmas freeze begins. :skull: I don't necessarily care about the songs success and I'm excited she's releasing regardless, but sometimes the decisions she and her team make need to be studied.

Inb4 first lg7 single is Christmas song, ha mind 

9 minutes ago, Janet said:

Why would release date be 25th when that's the week DWAS vinyl is coming?

 

 What happened to the 18th :suburban:

I still think it's coming 18, don't trust this false agenda some fads are spreading here…

11 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

Is true the Universal Music Vietnam announcement? (lg7 lead single on October 25th)

They don't say anything about an date or announcement. On the venue's party post, they dont even mencioned Gaga or the lead single. I think that will just be an party (by UMG) to comemorate the lead single release.

Edited by shadowfred

23 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Not China having the premier after being announced it was heading straight to DVD :deadbanana2:

 

what's that gonna to do with other countries' release?

:suburban:

23 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Also the way they just randomly inserted merch for DWAS :rip:

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91b1oogddyfxxiqra5qxbd4u0frfiha53spss61106&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

it's fan made, so they added a lot of Gaga stuffs.

2 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Oct 25 would be too close to the Oct 27 party. 

We need 9 days for lip-sync practice and costume sewing.

 

Oct 18 confirmed :gaycat5: 

I mean, I know you're joking, but again, this is not a bad point. :rip:

  • Popular Post

Please do not discuss Joker FD. warnings will be issued to those still discussing it. 

10 minutes ago, GipJo said:

it's fan made, so they added a lot of Gaga stuffs.

Is not fan made. Is just exclusive for China 

Edited by Kimmo

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.