Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I think Gaga is smart enough to not release a ballad as her lead single following Love For Sale & Harlequin. 

The lead can not possibly be a ballad after the songs she's teased so far :biblionana::biblionana::biblionana: I hope y'all are just joking 

I'm kinda sad that Gaga's whole jazz career is doing covers. Will we ever hear Paradise?

 

i would've thought she would do something innovative with it. Ex: creating a EDM/Jazz hybrid album or something.

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

'' ballad '' is as big of a curse word as '' jazz '' at this point 

i dont want no goddamn ballads :deadbanana4:

DWAS and Happy Mistake is ENOUGH for 2024, thank you very much

Her most recent singles are:

 

Love for Sale in 2021

 

Hold My Hand in 2022

 

Die With a Smile in 2024

 

Happy Mistake in 2024

 


I'd say we've had enough ballads and jazzy tracks to last at least another five years. It's time for some fresh, boundary-pushing tracks!

 

 :suburban:

3 minutes ago, l3disko said:

I'm kinda sad that Gaga's whole jazz career is doing covers. Will we ever hear Paradise?

 

i would've thought she would do something innovative with it. Ex: creating a EDM/Jazz hybrid album or something.

I think that's a part of why fans are uninterested too. The music isn't fresh in any way. 

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Her most recent singles are:

 

Love for Sale in 2021

 

Hold My Hand in 2022

 

Die With a Smile in 2024

 

Happy Mistake in 2024

 


I'd say we've had enough ballads and jazzy tracks to last at least another five years. It's time for some fresh, boundary-pushing tracks!

 

 :suburban:

I don't even remember how it is to have pop single from her after all this jazz ****

If My Friends Could See Me Now is currently being played on BBC Radio 2 

 

:suburban:

Ugh Garden of Eden could so revitalise her slight unbalance after Joker. It's so catchy and 2000s basically what everyone wants from her. I'm starting to believe it's just a The Fame demo bc it sounds too good to be true

 

:gaycat1:

3 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I don't even remember how it is to have pop single from her after all this jazz ****

Rain on me and 911 feels like ages ago and tbh it kinda was

3 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Ugh Garden of Eden could so revitalise her slight unbalance after Joker. It's so catchy and 2000s basically what everyone wants from her. I'm starting to believe it's just a The Fame demo bc it sounds too good to be true

 

:gaycat1:

Everyone thinks it's new- but I'm thinking it's a leak from 2015-ish when she was writing dark songs like Frankensteined. There's even a beat drop that sounds so mid-2010s EDM.

18 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I think Gaga is smart enough to not release a ballad as her lead single following Love For Sale & Harlequin. 

Dance in the shadow sounds like a mid-tempo, it's probably that anyway

5 minutes ago, l3disko said:

Everyone thinks it's new- but I'm thinking it's a leak from 2015-ish when she was writing dark songs like Frankensteined. There's even a beat drop that sounds so mid-2010s EDM.

The beat screams RedOne so you might be right, but honestly I don't care at this point, I just wanna hear it in full :deadbanana4: 

So... I watched Joker 2 and, after reading all the reviews, I was expecting the worst movie ever. To my surprise, the film is actually quite good. The negative reception seems completely disproportionate :deadbanana4: The problem is the expectations people have about the film.

 

Yes, I agree that the ending could have been more striking, splendid, and dramatic, but that doesn't detract from the journey of the film. And Gaga was indeed underused :chick3:

 

SPOILER ALERT

https://variety.com/2024/film/news/connor-storrie-joker-folie-a-deux-actor-kills-arthur-1236174386/

 

So basically the whole cast already forseen the huge flop of this movie. They KNEW this is a commercial suicide. They literally did this on purpose.:suburban: 

I adore this movie btw. But poor Gar jumped on this experimental performance art boat before Todd finished the script... And now she is sinking with them all together.:suburban:

Edited by Soup in Teapot

24 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

 

 

 

Unrelated to Gaga, but the Top 10 is SO old outside of her and Taste. The formula is so overly weighted toward radio, because to the average person, most of those songs have long been gone as the biggest in the country. It'll benefit us when DWAS is still in the Top 10 in like, February, but jeez..

Edited by hausofbryan

A certain album free-fell hard today on the spotify charts but I don't see anyone reporting on it in this site

Imagine if it were Gaga

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

A certain album free-fell hard today on the spotify charts but I don't see anyone reporting on it in this site

Imagine if it were Gaga

If referring to yesterday's new release, not surprised given that all of the songs were lackluster/worse than the originals. It shows, like DWAS on the other side of the spectrum, quality matters!

 

:thing:

42 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Maybe now LG7's lead will have a chance to debut inside the top 3 :jonny: also that Bar song is finally decreasing, so maybe when DWAS vinyls ship on the 25th it can reach #1? Idk

1 hour ago, Hair said:

Spotify Global - October 12

#1. (=) Die With A Smile - 10,110,347

 

12 hours ago, Namiskine said:

We could be reaching 600M with tomorrow's update! We need 10.311.755 unfiltered streams so approx. 10.130.000 on the charts. 

We're really getting a 599.999.999 counter update uh

 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.