Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Sannie said:

Starting to think WB did Joker 2 as a big tax break/write off. Leading up to the premiere, I was wondering/confused about why there had been so little promo. I was expecting promo to be absolutely everywhere with them practically whoring Gaga out and they just... didn't. Did WB have virtually no interest or confidence in this? If that's the case, it's really shitty and unfortunate that Gaga got pulled into it.

No confidence sis, they watched and knew it was bad

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

What's interesting about Gaga is she comes back fighting. C2C was very much used as response to ARTBOMB. As much as some of her fans pretend she doesn't want success - she sure as hell does and she'll not take the last 2 months lying down!

2 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

What's interesting about Gaga is she comes back fighting. C2C was very much used as response to ARTBOMB. As much as some of her fans pretend she doesn't want success - she sure as hell does and she'll not take the last 2 months lying down!

she better be booking her next movie right now ActressGa is too talented to let Ratlips derail her career

Mr. Stratus

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

she better be booking her next movie right now ActressGa is too talented to let Ratlips derail her career

Mr. Stratus

According to seasoned industry analyst Grace Randolph, no major label would want her, it's over for her I  fear.

:ryan3:

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga really should start avoiding years ending in 3 or 4. Look at what happened with ARTPOP and JFAD. Years ending in 8 or 9 are best for ha. 

LG8 in 2028 here we go. 

5 minutes ago, GipJo said:

According to seasoned industry analyst Grace Randolph, no major label would want her, it's over for her I  fear.

:ryan3:

spacer.png

Gár acting performances ranking 

 

HOG = FAD >>> ASIB

 

FAD would be first if she was given more to do I fear 

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

LG8 in 2028 here we go. 

Thats actually the best scenario if we are lucky (we arent)

Mr. Stratus

9 minutes ago, Kanes said:

We should focus on LG7

 

ENOUGH of JFAD talk, next movie role talk, acting oscar talk.

What is there to focus? :skeleton:

1 minute ago, Kanes said:

Lead single is coming soon.

The question is... when?? Are we expecting something this new week?? :gaycat3:

1 minute ago, Jose Alberto said:

The question is... when?? Are we expecting something this new week?? :gaycat3:

LEt me pull a Daglazzo and say YES.

 

:jonny:

17 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Gár acting performances ranking 

 

HOG = FAD >>> ASIB

 

FAD would be first if she was given more to do I fear 

 

spacer.png

I rewatched HoG lately and let me tell you, the accent was horrendous. And I'm Italian. 

 

u8sMsdH.gif

 

So the correct ranking is FAD > ASIB >>>>>>> HOG

16 minutes ago, Kanes said:

@GraceRandolph time to change your username?

I mean Grace was rooting for JFAD until it bombed into oblivion. 

16 minutes ago, Kanes said:

We should focus on LG7

 

ENOUGH of JFAD talk, next movie role talk, acting oscar talk.

We've been saying this for days but somehow always end up back on FAD :-*

Just now, atemyheartinc said:

I rewatched HoG lately and let me tell you, the accent was horrendous. And I'm Italian. 

 

u8sMsdH.gif

Just pretend it was accurate.

 

spacer.png

 

 

What I would do for Gar to give us a spiritual, melancholic, dark pop album with direct references to classic novels and literature and scriptures like Mylene Farmer's music omg. It would be the ultimate transformation from her tbh

Grace said Gaga wanted her version of Harley to love both Joker and Arthur. Honestly that would've been so much better than what we got. 

There's a passage about Gaga in JoJo's book and I found it quite interesting. I don't know if I would be allowed to share it here :chick2:

15 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I mean Grace was rooting for JFAD until it bombed into oblivion. 

another success stan

 

IMG_0191.thumb.gif.11123a3608cfa0a7ccc5b

 

3 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

There's a passage about Gaga in JoJo's book and I found it quite interesting. I don't know if I would be allowed to share it here :chick2:

Gaga wrote Second Time Around for JoJo right?

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga wrote Second Time Around for JoJo right?

I always thought she did too but if she mentions that I still haven't read it yet. This passage specifically is about a guy named Vincent that apparently was a very important person earlier on in Gaga's career. He was an important executive at Interscope, and before Gaga he was kinda the mastermind behind JoJo's early success.

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

I always thought she did too but if she mentions that I still haven't read it yet. This passage specifically is about a guy named Vincent that apparently was a very important person earlier on in Gaga's career. He was an important executive at Interscope, and before Gaga he was kinda the mastermind behind JoJo's early success.

Vincent Hebert? Is it a MeToo thing?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.