Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

18 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Not people straight up insult her in that Wicked/Glinda thread :skull: people are insufferable.

They're delulu. Everyone knows Gaga would've ATE as Elphaba. 

Gaga's next role should be Icy in the Winx Clun live action, give the gays what they actually want :clap3:

16 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Gaga's next role should be Icy in the Winx Clun live action, give the gays what they actually want :clap3:

Nothing good happened when she did that.

Starting to think WB did Joker 2 as a big tax break/write off. Leading up to the premiere, I was wondering/confused about why there had been so little promo. I was expecting promo to be absolutely everywhere with them practically whoring Gaga out and they just... didn't. Did WB have virtually no interest or confidence in this? If that's the case, it's really shitty and unfortunate that Gaga got pulled into it.

When Tarantino makes Gaga say the n word 58 times and she gets cancelled.

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Starting to think WB did Joker 2 as a big tax break/write off. Leading up to the premiere, I was wondering/confused about why there had been so little promo. I was expecting promo to be absolutely everywhere with them practically whoring Gaga out and they just... didn't. Did WB have virtually no interest or confidence in this? If that's the case, it's really shitty and unfortunate that Gaga got pulled into it.

I just don't think WB is going to sink in a huge promo budget for their DC properties going forward. These DC films are just not working for audiences and they basically let Todd do whatever he wanted. 

The Zack Snyder cut of Justice League playing tonight :celestial5: #ReleasetheGagaCut

11 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

Box office update in China!

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 
 

:suburban:

 


 

This won't end up well in China and Japan. The bad word of mouth is spreading on the internet in Asia.:suburban:

6 minutes ago, Soup in Teapot said:

This won't end up well in China and Japan. The bad word of mouth is spreading on the internet in Asia.:suburban:

Miss Junko Yamamoto will need all the spiritual support from monsters around the globe to defend Gar from Japanese OGHs

 

giphy.gif

 

 

19 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I just don't think WB is going to sink in a huge promo budget for their DC properties going forward. These DC films are just not working for audiences and they basically let Toddo whatever he wanted. 

That sucks. I doubt Gaga knew that going in, but I think it's clear she and her team realized what was going on and that's why they planned music so soon after. 

6 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Miss Junko Yamamoto will need all the spiritual support from monsters around the globe to defend Gar from Japanese OGHs

 

giphy.gif

 

 

we also have @JapaneseMommy

 

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Sannie said:

That sucks. I doubt Gaga knew that going in, but I think it's clear she and her team realized what was going on and that's why they planned music so soon after. 

It's kinda on her for joining DC. I'm sure she knew it's possible the risk wouldn't pay off, but it is what it is. She probably wants to focus on music and Michael for awhile after this anyway. 

13 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

we also have @JapaneseMommy

 

giphy.gif

What if @JapaneseMommy is Junko Yamamoto? 

 

:khalyan:

I'm gonna be so chronically online just waiting for her announcemenet IDK how will I get any work done

:suburban:

I don't know why I have a feeling that everything has been postponed.

3 minutes ago, Europe said:

Single release week tomorow :duca:

We have waited for this for so long!

ZXLRI2G.gif

 

 

Not you setting yourself up.

We still have two Fridays this month :matty:

56 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

The Zack Snyder cut of Justice League playing tonight :celestial5: #ReleasetheGagaCut

Joker 2 is Ga Ga's Birds of Prey, her Barbie is next :duca:

30 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Joker 2 is Ga Ga's Birds of Prey, her Barbie is next :duca:

That means her Amsterdam and Babylon is next.

 

spacer.png

  • Popular Post

Gaga really should start avoiding years ending in 3 or 4. Look at what happened with ARTPOP and JFAD. Years ending in 8 or 9 are best for ha. 

@Miss Anthropocene I don't exactly know how TikTok works but your account might be showing when clicking the link.

Edited by FailSafe

4 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

@Miss Anthropocene I don't exactly know how TikTok works but your account might be showing when clicking the link.

I turned it off now ty :thing:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.