Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

22 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

She's not an introvert.

She's not a Christiiaaaan.

1 hour ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Streets saying ms. @OreGuy is going viral for skull dragging PopGa stans and their antics hihi 

i just saw the tweet omg nnnn 

 

39 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

She's not an introvert.

Isn't she confirmed to be an INFJ? I think she's an introvert tbh. I definitely notice she can be socially awkward and needs alone time. 

  • Popular Post

It's not a moral fault to be a fan of Gaga for her pop music. This is not a cult, it's a fanbase. We don't owe it to her same as she doesn't owe us to just release pop music and not explore other sides of her artistry.

I personally am very fond of Harlequin as well, but nothing scratches that itch like a full on Gaga original music era. I think for most fans this is even moreso true which is why there's not much support for these side projects. I think part of what makes her great at pop music (I still think it's her strongest suit) is the fact that she doesn't just stick to that, her artistry has a wider scope, which is why we will be getting a magnum opus with LG7 while other certain artists serve the same album repurposed for their entire career.

  • Popular Post

Spotify Global - October 12

#1. (=) Die With A Smile - 10,110,347

 

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It's not a moral fault to be a fan of Gaga for her pop music. This is not a cult, it's a fanbase. We don't owe it to her same as she doesn't owe us to just release pop music and not explore other sides of her artistry.

I personally am very fond of Harlequin as well, but nothing scratches that itch like a full on Gaga original music era. I think for most fans this is even moreso true which is why there's not much support for these side projects. I think part of what makes her great at pop music (I still think it's her strongest suit) is the fact that she doesn't just stick to that, her artistry has a wider scope, which is why we will be getting a magnum opus with LG7 while other certain artists serve the same album repurposed for their entire career.

Thank you.

Edited by DonnieDarko

9 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Isn't she confirmed to be an INFJ? I think she's an introvert tbh. I definitely notice she can be socially awkward and needs alone time. 

Fair enough. I think she's not.

Did we ever find out why on HQ it is called Get Happy (2024) and not just Get Happy? None of the other songs have 2024 in parentheses and she has no other song titled Get Happy in her discography (Unless she is going to release another version on a different jazz album in the future :mandown:)

 

I'll probably never get an answer because none of you care enough about the project to discuss it :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Daglazzo said:

Wow thanks, so it all makes sense now, she can open the album preorders and then tour announcement 

Keep in mind that if it's true and it's going to be a Renaissance-style tour with around 50 dates, the announcement would need to come several months in advance. Six months is typical, and sometimes even up to a year, like we've seen with Taylor, Billie, or Dua

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

Did we ever find out why on HQ it is called Get Happy (2024) and not just Get Happy? None of the other songs have 2024 in parentheses and she has no other song titled Get Happy in her discography (Unless she is going to release another version on a different jazz album in the future :mandown:)

 

I'll probably never get an answer because none of you care enough about the project to discuss it :gaycat6:

Probably because it has the most versions compared to other covers? 

Just now, Dante said:

so the lead is a power ballad...

 

F3oG6tH.gif

 

 

Didn't you say this yesterday? :ace:

What an absurd take, no one has to like all of her projects. I think we all have bigger things to worry about outside of her career :rip: In fact I really like Happy Mistake but won't lie and say it's the Lady Gaga I've always loved and cherished etc. I became a fan because I liked her synth pop music and 90% of the fans deep inside know they did the same. Sure, I'll always support her as an artist but just like that user above said, we're not in a cult. This "you're part of a fan base, give the artist all of your money and streams" mentality is sweet and fun when you're like 16 but once you reach a certain age, it just no longer works. :eli:

From ggd 

 

Quote

 

According the Harlequin credits on booklets, Gaga recorded all of the album at Dragonfly studio in Malibu and a huge part of it in Las Vegas. She only did some additional recordings at Shangri LA studio for That's Life.

So yeah basically all of the studio pics from July 2023 to May 2024 are for LG7. 

 

 

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Did we ever find out why on HQ it is called Get Happy (2024) and not just Get Happy? None of the other songs have 2024 in parentheses and she has no other song titled Get Happy in her discography (Unless she is going to release another version on a different jazz album in the future :mandown:)

 

I'll probably never get an answer because none of you care enough about the project to discuss it :gaycat6:

Gaga seems to have added new lyrics to the song that were not in the original 1930 version nor Judy Garland's version. So maybe it's a copyright thing that identifies it as the 2024 version so it doesn't get confused with the original. That's my guess.

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

60 tracks on LG7 confirmed :suburban:

No but honestly I would love if she released the remix album of lg7, once the era is over 

28 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

i just saw the tweet omg nnnn 

 

the point of this was about that user only wanting a solo song from her btw so i dont get how some of u are kinda affected by this :deadbanana2:

'' ballad '' is as big of a curse word as '' jazz '' at this point 

i dont want no goddamn ballads :deadbanana4:

DWAS and Happy Mistake is ENOUGH for 2024, thank you very much

Why does it matter if some of us prefer pop to jazz? Honestly expecting us to support every project equally is delulu. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.