Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Spicy Pisces said:

I want to believe the album photoshoot and the lead music video were shot after the Olympics performance and before the Venice film festival, so August. I also think that designer who claimed the album was out in August was probably a misquote or mistranslation because he was talking about exclusivity and commissioned pieces for her, so maybe what he really meant was that those pieces needed to be ready that month for the album.

 

IMG-6678.jpg

 

she was on vacation after venice I believe but I think she migth have shoot the cover (and possibly MV) in June. Weren't there some bits of ifnromation of possible shoot mid june but we didn't wanna believe it cause we thought thats when single would drop?

 

She was allegedly shooting something this past week but I that's probably not for lead

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I forgot to mention when I was leaving the theatre two people were talking to one of the workers. He was telling them that the movie is too long so even if people want to watch it for the mess they don't want to sit through 2.5 hrs, which is why nobody is buying a ticket. :deadbanana4:

18 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Can they do it so soon? Dang, the power of WOM...

If a movie isn't selling enough tickets, it's removed to make room for more showtimes for higher-grossing films. For example, even though Beetlejuice 2 has been out for five weeks, it's just barely trailing FAD

39 minutes ago, opbranden said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You were so hopeful about China :gaycat6:

 

 

Let me give you a hug :hug::heart:

 

The straws I was grasping at have now since been PULLED from me I fear 

 

:suburban:

 

Sometimes I need to accept the L

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The straws I was grasping at have now since been PULLED from me I fear 

 

:suburban:

 

Sometimes I need to accept the L

Accept the L...G7

 

200w.webp

I don't know what a jfad is, but I do know that DWAS has tied Unholy for days at #1 on Spotify Global today (at 49). Anyone have the days at 10 million streams (filtered and unfiltered) count for DWAS? 
 

Spoiler

:suburban:

 

Ok I changed my mind. The silence is odd. We should have at least gotten a hint from some insider by now. Wtf is she doing. :biblionana:

8 minutes ago, Bad News said:

I feel like we've had more than enough updates about JFAD, yall

 

:suburban:

Had anyone posted a Rotten Tomatoes update recently? I think we still only need a few hundred positive reviews to go fresh.

 

:suburban:

Ok are we really truly shocked that she's silent after JFAD turned into one of the biggest bombs of all time :rip:

9 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Ok I changed my mind. The silence is odd. We should have at least gotten a hint from some insider by now. Wtf is she doing. :biblionana:

It's not odd. Insiders only start teasing days before the release date (see DWAS or Harlequin). Mr. S will probably drop a hint on Monday of the release week.

1 minute ago, Ego. said:

Ok are we really truly shocked that she's silent after JFAD turned into one of the biggest bombs of all time :rip:

Thank u to the fans & critics for the love for JOKER! 🖤 I'm in awe and so inspired by the messages of support + blown away by the response to my new album HARLEQUIN which is #1 on the JAZZ CHARTS! 

12 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Ok I changed my mind. The silence is odd. We should have at least gotten a hint from some insider by now. Wtf is she doing. :biblionana:

idk why y'all still listen to 'insiders'. it's a lie after lie, some of y'all were so convinced she was dropping the lead in March because somebody on twitter said so.

19 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I don't know what a jfad is, but I do know that DWAS has tied Unholy for days at #1 on Spotify Global today (at 49). Anyone have the days at 10 million streams (filtered and unfiltered) count for DWAS? 
 

  Reveal hidden contents

:suburban:

 

Thank you Bruno on DWAS smashing but Thank You Gaga for JFAD bomb for the OGHs. 

She should not comment on JFAD at all. Only if she's asked in interviews. Now she needs to concentrate on the lead. Postponing it would be a very bad look for her and would be her commenting on JFAD without commenting. 

 

She could continue what was planned. Hopefully Interflop has learned from their mistakes and release a strong lead. I'm over this flopping tbh. I get that we all want quality first but another flop will be bad for her brand overall. And as fans we should care enough to support it like we've never supported anything from her before. 

Edited by Doctor Dick

Gaga ain't gonna say anything about Joker. If there's something we know about her, it's that she has pride in her work and she isn't going to participate in any kind of blame game like others want to. That's not her style. 

 

She'll allude to mismanagement of things or behaviors, but she never will trash the actual output, and that's part of why I love her. It's easy to flip when things get tough.

 

On the other hand, I also don't think her silence means anything negative. She always does this before a big announcement. 

30 minutes ago, Bad News said:

I feel like we've had more than enough updates about JFAD, yall

 

:suburban:

the way this would've been downvoted 2 weeks ago

 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

the way this would've been downvoted 2 weeks ago

 

:suburban:

The signs that your fan base is now in their late 20s or early 30s because they are realistic 

 

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, scheibe said:

talking about China...

 

 

stephm.png

For the second single... right... right? :toofunny3:

gaga doesn't need to say anything about joker. it's not her movie, she did not cause it to bomb. zero actors or actresses are ever asked to address a movie bombing. :rip: :rip: 

 

but uh, yeah, there being ZERO lead up to this single is disastrous for y'all who stan for charts and success ddddd. 

6 minutes ago, scheibe said:

talking about China...

 

 

stephm.png

Wasn't this posted by someone in this thread? They even shared pics of the jewellery they were looking at 

29 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

idk why y'all still listen to 'insiders'. it's a lie after lie, some of y'all were so convinced she was dropping the lead in March because somebody on twitter said so.

We're talking about the legit ones, like Mr. S who literally posted Gaga's face from the DWAS cover art.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.