Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

33 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

The hate train with Katy was so forced and the way majority of y'all happily participated in the mess …. I fear this is karma

 

Hopefully LG7 lead is sickening cause I can't handle another bomb

No one cares 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

For what it's worth, I was on the Box Office subreddit and there was one random who was trying to drag Gaga and make the failure of the film all her fault and they were getting downvoted for filth and locals were defending her. Even the OscarRace sub is absolving her of any guilt (and they kinda hate her/us :rip:). There is seriously no substantial perception of Gaga being at fault, and any attempts to place the failure of Joker on her isn't sticking. Everyone with a functioning brain knows that Todd f*cked up royally. 

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

Could be some Harlequin/JFAD Soundtrack promo on UK radio tomorrow... apparently this show has over 2M listeners :smiley:

 

Les Mis, Lady Gaga, and Hydrogen!

Elaine Paige on Sunday

Elaine's got lots of your favourite show tunes, including new ones from Lady Gaga and Starlight Express, plus the latest stage and screen news and your Break A Legs!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0023nvy

the way i was so sure this would be easy 1B for her and oscar nomination in leading actress category

 

I was so WRONG :dies:

13 minutes ago, Sheep said:

When LG7 is called Joker 3 

badqVt9.png

Why is that kinda serving:

spacer.png

50 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Gaga and Joaquin are bombing on a level no one has ever seen either before so…. Next time maybe y'all should hush when someone is experiencing a colossal bomb akin to the one we're experiencing now :deadbanana4:

no :) 

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

nnn the way OGHs are still bumping year-old Joker threads

C2518378-1E1A-45AE-B34D-2575A8E1C40E.thu


 

What else do they have to do? Track I'm His He's Mine Bubbling Under run? Watch the Renaissance visuals? Wait for the Mold biopic she's self-directing to come out? Listen to Manjobi? I'd be perched too if I were them.

11 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

nnn the way OGHs are still bumping year-old Joker threads

C2518378-1E1A-45AE-B34D-2575A8E1C40E.thu


 

I wonder why they aren't bumping any DWAS ones 

 

C2518378-1E1A-45AE-B34D-2575A8E1C40E.thu

Only a thread about Gaga could get as many replies in 2 hours as that thread has. Oh Godga, always on their minds :allears:

Edited by Hair

I believe her next cinematic move should be starring in a full-on musical, like Wicked.

 

If winning an Oscar for acting is truly important to her, she could definitely achieve that with a musical. There's no reason to shy away from it; just look at Emma Stone—she won for La La Land.

Edited by atemyheartinc

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

LG7 lead announcement tomorrow me thinks 

 

:suburban:

spacer.png

The minute I saw the trailer I knew the film would underperform and I told yall. It's ok tho. She is fine overall and she just has to act in more films soon to make ppl forget this. Movie industry is very forgiving especially since Gaga's performance was praised.

 

ok now we need Gaga to start teasing the lead tho

Like I've said, this current ATRL-only hate train might be aggravating if Gaga didn't currently have the #1 song in the world (which has been the case for almost two months and counting). And the fact that Bruno personally called Gaga to work with him while some of her alleged "peers" had to scrape the bottom of Dr. Luke's contact list for collabs makes the #thankyoubruno drags laughable. Gaga gets collabs with the top of the top in both the music and film industries because she's respected for her talent. The fact that Gaga not being responsible for Joker bombing is the prevailing narrative everywhere except this website proves that. 

1 minute ago, Hair said:

spacer.png

If it is this Friday and not the following, I'd like some presave pushes and a few promo posts so we don't have a disastrous Day 1 behind DWAS

 

:suburban:

"Hi Monsters, it's Lady Gaga. I know it's been a while. First, I would like to thank everyone for supporting Harlequin. Seeing you enjoy the album inspired a kindness and bravery in me like never before. Music is my passion. It is my life. But the events of the last month have taught me not to take anything for granted, and to look deeply within myself and ask some tough questions about how I want to move forward as an artist and a human being. After much consideration, I have decided to suspend the LG7 era, as well as my music and acting careers as a whole, until further notice. This was a very difficult decision, but I felt it was the right one at this stage in my life.

 

I have decided to accept an exciting position as Chief Marketing Officer at Pfizer. This is an opportunity of a lifetime. It has always been my dream to work in the biopharmaceutical industry, and make a difference in the lives of people all around the world. Music can heal you, but only medicine can cure you. I hope you can understand my decision.

 

xoxo LG"

 

6vTyybI.gif

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

If it is this Friday and not the following, I'd like some presave pushes and a few promo posts so we don't have a disastrous Day 1 behind DWAS

 

:suburban:

Let me hold your hand while I say this...

 

moo.png

 

We really need a hit next era just for Gaga's brand. It would be disappointing for her if she has another big flop following JFAD. Not for the kiis that we will be having because of the OGH's meltdowns but because we want her tour to be successful and for her to feel appreciated for her work. An artist may feel something wasn't made for charts (although I doubt Interincompetent doesn't care about that) but when something downright flops it is a direct signal that her work isn't good enough. And we don't want that for her. 

Edited by Doctor Dick

7 minutes ago, scheibe said:

 

this getting viral in Brazil :ryan3:

 

Speaking of Brazil, it's so great Twitter got unblocked there just in time for LG7 era

 

:gaycat1:

7 minutes ago, scheibe said:

 

this getting viral in Brazil :ryan3:

 

Brazil got Twitter unbanned just for the draggings of JFAD. 

Just now, Doctor Dick said:

Brazil got Twitter unbanned just for the draggings of JFAD. 

They'll help promote the lead

 

:gaycat1:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.