Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Dalmatinac01 said:

I'm getting so frustrated with her being dead silent. Like she teased so much in february and march for what?? All of those "tick-tock" posts literally for what? She should be doing that NOW, not 6 months before

It's kinda ridiculous actually, I hadn't even thought about that nnn. What was even being teased? Harlequin all along?

 

it is what it is but she seems to have zero idea how to use social media to build hype in 2024 :gaycat6:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm so unpredictable, you don't know what to think

So unemotional, wondering if I'm even still in love, you see
I don't know what to tell you now, it's always harder the second time around

 

Jessie Jessie J GIFs | Tenor

 

I'm so unpredictable, just like you used to be
So unemotional, boy I can't forget the way you were with me
I don't know what to tell you now, it's always harder the second time around

 

Jessie Jessie J GIFs | Tenor

Thankfully I'm looking forward to another 18th of October release so it doesn't matter whether Gaga is releasing the 18th or 25th :katie2:

16 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

A BOOSMS

 

(Butts-out-of-seats Movie Star)

 

:suburban:

Yup. A perfect acronym for FAD era. 
 

BEFALRx.gif

10 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Thankfully I'm looking forward to another 18th of October release so it doesn't matter whether Gaga is releasing the 18th or 25th :katie2:

Morgan Wallen?

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Morgan Wallen?

:suburban:

Is it even possible to be a fan of both Lady Gaga and Morgan Wallen

 

:suburban:

If you're still melt/counting down after she reported her release schedule to Vogue there's no helping you  :dies:

Just now, Album Leak said:

Is it even possible to be a fan of both Lady Gaga and Morgan Wallen

 

:suburban:

I don't know you tell me

:suburban:

1 hour ago, TedLasso said:

I don't think that's how movie promotion works… why would you schedule a bunch of promo events for a movie "incase it's successful." Then cancel them if it flops. If things were meant to be going on this and next week with Joker we would've known about it. 

I'm sure the studio had some stuff planned, but the film has turned into such a massive bomb with such toxic discourse surrounding it that I wouldn't be shocked if they all decided to let it die and move on. There's no saving it right now, there's no point to promo, and it'd be better to free their schedules of stuff related to it. Todd and Joaquin need to go away for a minute too. 

1 hour ago, Daglazzo said:

Billboards, late night shows, many interviews, interesting mv, that's what I'm expecting the least.

Reality: music video #ShotWithIphone, Fornite performance and LG7 cawk rings.

 

:suburban:

Just now, GipJo said:

I don't know you tell me

:suburban:

I am not waiting for a Morgan Wallen release! :deadbanana4:

I don't think I'm a fan of anyone modern and current who could rival Lady Gaga... so Gaga is safe from me stanning anyone else's perfomance in charts. :wink:

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

I am not waiting for a Morgan Wallen release! :deadbanana4:

I don't think I'm a fan of anyone modern and current who could rival Lady Gaga... so Gaga is safe from me stanning anyone else's perfomance in charts. :wink:

So who is the release you're waiting for besides Gar because so far the only one big confirmed is him

:suburban:

8 hours ago, Uncatena said:

this reminds me... weren't there rumours about Caroline working on LG7 :jonnyknife:

I think so! 

Just now, GipJo said:

So who is the release you're waiting for besides Gar because so far the only one big confirmed is him

:suburban:

https://open.spotify.com/prerelease/5M4TaQekSw7H1bJXSrGH9q

 

 

 

 

obsessed with this 70s inspired pop :katie2:

Fantano is such a Gaga hater :lmao:

He called Gaga a tacky ass soul singer :rip:

The movie was bad, but how can you say GodGa's musical performance was tacky. Be frfr

Judas - +1,165,464

Bloody Mary - +568,700

 

spacer.png

Edited by hausofdave

16 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Is it even possible to be a fan of both Lady Gaga and Morgan Wallen

 

:suburban:

Gymbro incels who only listen to dark bawps

 

:suburban:

This thread is dead and the lead could be dropping any day now :rip: 

 

What is going on :dies:

8 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Fantano is such a Gaga hater :lmao:

He called Gaga a tacky ass soul singer :rip:

The movie was bad, but how can you say GodGa's musical performance was tacky. Be frfr

It felt so mean spirited towards Gaga to say "Jazz didn't deserve this". Also his review reads like a 14 year old complaining about a movie he didn't like.

10 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Fantano is such a Gaga hater :lmao:

He called Gaga a tacky ass soul singer :rip:

The movie was bad, but how can you say GodGa's musical performance was tacky. Be frfr

The way he dragged ASIB and now it has "rustic charm" :rip:

Rio de Janeiro mayor just tweeted about a show there, considering Gaga :jonnyknife:


 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.