Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Atleast the song Folie a Deux is good 

Edited by TedLasso

8 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I mean as long as LG7 doesn't drop 82% then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Can we pretend J:FAD never happened?

 

vCTPekG.gif

i erased it from my mind the moment the credits started to roll

need to clean up my house soon. the folie a **** poster i got from early screening might go in the bin

moo.png

I still cant believe it. I take the L.

 

I mean half a year ago I was roaming around ATRL claiming that Gaga was starring in the biggest blockbuster of the year. Karma.

4 minutes ago, Edu said:

the lg7 lead will be so amazing that the geepee won't even remember this movie was a thing

Does Gaga know there's an LG7 lead

I unboxed my harlequin vinyl today, they are very pretty. Cd as well 

2 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I still cant believe it. I take the L.

 

I mean half a year ago I was roaming around ATRL claiming that Gaga was starring in the biggest blockbuster of the year. Karma.

A WB DC sequel?...  :coffee2: sis ... 

 

3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Harlequin EP

1. The Joker

2. Happy Mistake

3. Close To You

4. That's Life

 

Slika-zaslona-2024-10-12-u-20-07-54.png

Taste. But I would add Folie a Deux in there. An incredible self-written waltz by Ga.

The way Judas will be the first song on BTW to hit a billion and is by far and away becoming THE classic from the era…

 

i wish I could teleport back to 2011 and tell my old self this news. I LOVED Judas in 2011 but there was so much controversy around it, people hating on it, and I remember how much damage it did to her momentum that era… only for it to do a complete 180 and be MORE than appreciated. 
 

talent wins in the end!

  • Popular Post
6 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Does Gaga know there's an LG7 lead

I guess not!

 

Untitled-design-4.png

1 minute ago, Denim said:

The way Judas will be the first song on BTW to hit a billion and is by far and away becoming THE classic from the era…

 

i wish I could teleport back to 2011 and tell my old self this news. I LOVED Judas in 2011 but there was so much controversy around it, people hating on it, and I remember how much damage it did to her momentum that era… only for it to do a complete 180 and be MORE than appreciated. 
 

talent wins in the end!

I'm glad that I never caved under the pressure and always appreciated Judas for a banger that it was. From the Gagavision teasing to LQ snippets leaking, I've always stood by it. Cultural baptism was a decade late, but better late than never I guess! She better bring it back for her next tour.

Just now, Denim said:

The way Judas will be the first song on BTW to hit a billion and is by far and away becoming THE classic from the era…

 

i wish I could teleport back to 2011 and tell my old self this news. I LOVED Judas in 2011 but there was so much controversy around it, people hating on it, and I remember how much damage it did to her momentum that era… only for it to do a complete 180 and be MORE than appreciated. 
 

talent wins in the end!

I remember everything about Judas roll out. A literal mess.

 

Announced date.

Snippet leaked in small bits by Gaga herself.

Went ahead to push forward and release Judas due to the leak :deadbanana:

Climbed to #1 on iTunes and then freefell.

Flopped.

A tragedy.

2 minutes ago, Hair said:

I guess not!

 

Untitled-design-4.png

They forgot the disclaimer there

04 October: Joker: Folie a Deux in theaters

XX October: lG7 first single (If JFAD succeeds)

 

 

IMG_0110.thumb.gif.59832474175ed35091944

 

42 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I wore my new ARTPOP hoodie to the grocery store. A random 7 year old boy pointed at me and shouted, "Christina Aguilera!" 
I awkwardly walked away in silence 

https://media.tenor.com/va8tErXwFbMAAAAd/xtina-fadreturns.gif

44 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I awkwardly walked away in silence 

xtina-fadreturns.gif

Edited by Spicy Pisces

9 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Harlequin EP

1. The Joker

2. Happy Mistake

3. Close To You

4. That's Life

 

Slika-zaslona-2024-10-12-u-20-07-54.png

5. folie a deux

6. world on a string 

 

!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.