Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

If the lead is a collab great if not great. I'm just excited for more new music, as long as she continues to push herself sonically.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

So you don't listen to any Gaga collabs lol… be fr

I do but I stream her solo songs way more. HMH devours DWAS on my Spotify :giraffe:

11 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

If the lead is a collab great if not great. I'm just excited for more new music, as long as she continues to push herself sonically.

There's no push if it's The Weeknd :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Hair said:

Would keepme61392546 lie? :suburban:

 

 

the english on this account is SO BAD I feel like I sold my soul to miss devil herself trying to read the posts. at least TRY to be reliable ffs :DWAS:

Edited by technoprayer

I don't want a feature simply because I want a song that's just my good sis. It's not even about OGHs, but just that I don't want other voices on her next single. Sorry not sorry 

 

:suburban:

Will this movie still be in theaters when I'm planning to watch it (in 2/3 weeks)? :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Will this movie still be in theaters when I'm planning to watch it (in 2/3 weeks)? :deadbanana2:

spacer.png

RACE TO 1B

 

Day 57

589.688.245 (+10.748.135)

 

Daily average required

8.045.328 (-51.978)

 

51 days left

 

spacer.png

 

Spoiler

Current daily average

10.345.408 (+7.192)

 

Expected to hit 1B on

Day 97 (=)

 

Jfad killed evey hype for LG7, I fear. Like, how are we days from LG7 lead and there are only 10 people in here? :rip:

28 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I don't want a feature simply because I want a song that's just my good sis. It's not even about OGHs, but just that I don't want other voices on her next single. Sorry not sorry 

 

:suburban:

She should pull another BTW tbh. A featureless album.

We could be reaching 600M with tomorrow's update! We need 10.311.755 unfiltered streams so approx. 10.130.000 on the charts. Either way, DWAS will become the 3rd fastest song to reach the milestone:

 

#1 Flowers - 49 days

#2 Seven - 54 days

#3 Die With A Smile - 58 or 59 days

#4 As It Was - 61 days

#5 Stay - 64 days

 

Spoiler

I'm betting on DWAS being at like 599.8M streams tomorrow though :thing:

 

Edited by Namiskine

4 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

She should pull another BTW tbh. A featureless album.

We just got one

 

 

10 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Jfad killed evey hype for LG7, I fear. Like, how are we days from LG7 lead and there are only 10 people in here? :rip:

Probably because she's been teasing LG7 on and off since February, we're tired 

 

 

 

8 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

She should pull another BTW tbh. A featureless album.

2 streams

  • ATRL Moderator

idc but i prefer the lead to be solo. simply bc i wanna hear her only. the latter singles can be features. 

3 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

 

This is so embarrassing. :rip: 

I have Regal Unlimited and I've def seen it play once or twice :rip:

The Girlfriend (Garden of Eden) singer being in nurtec movie theatre ads 

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

Tea. It ended stupid bomb and PIss already, plus liddos hating on it which means it's a SMASHA :jonnycat:

The way it highkey serves 2007 Timbaland electro-r&b perfection :jonnycat:

 

A Tik Tok smash waiting to happen :jonnycat:

  • Popular Post

"i want a solo song" yet can't stream Happy Mistake.

 

i think what some of u mean is "i want a solo song but pop... but she serves c-unt... but lots of performance... but a smash... but etc etc"

 

if u think about it, Joker 2 can also be applied to the "Gaga" persona. Joker's supporters left when they discovered he was not Joker.

With Gaga, her fans do not care if she is not in pop mode and will never support or show little support if what she does (Jazz, movie, HL) do not meet what they want. I guess that's why Gaga picked the project.

Nurtec (hot or cold compresses)
 

Turn off 

the lights

 

I could pop a nurtec for the weekend

but you'd have to lower the volume to keep me

tell me the best ways to help a migraine 

Like we could apply hot or cold compresses 

 

it's ok, let's lie down tonight

Use those blinds, hide the daylight

just a little rest, will serve us right 

I could pop a nurtec for the weekend 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.