Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Orsay said:

what catastrophic global event

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Orsay said:

what catastrophic global event will accompany LG7 lead single little monsters? the possibilities are endless with everything happening rn

 

spacer.png

Trump might be re-elected shortly into the single run so, yeah.

giphy.gif

Just now, AbeHicks said:

Trump might be re-elected shortly into the single run so, yeah.

giphy.gif

But let's hope he loses and it becomes a song to party to the weekend after 

 

:ryan3:

48 minutes ago, Bad News said:

That Girlfriend/Garden of Eden LQ snippet is once again stuck in my head

 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

That snippet alone washed Stupid Bomb and PIss so hard :WAP:

 

C'mon Ga Ga, give it to us

 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

The Girlfriend snippet is kinda giving 2006'd Electro-R&B-Pop and I'm kinda here for it. It sounds like how Pop music would have naturally progressed if she didn't blast through the walls with Just Dance. 

 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

8 minutes ago, Janet said:

Going to watch it now, found a cinema in Oaxaca that is showing it without dubbing (but Spanish subs :suburban:) 

 

scared :suburban:

Wait, cinemas dubbing movies is a normal thing?

spacer.png

confession: girlfriend snippet is the worst one for me, I just cant get into it

  • Popular Post

The way I can't even keep up with the meltdowns because parts of my vacuum cleaner and sink broke today :rip: Joker being a bomb and my gay ass has to actually learn how to do straight people **** like fixing a sink, I hate it here :skull: 

confession: i barely heard a thing in those Paris snippets so I've no idea what those songs sound like and idk how you heard something

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

The way I can't even keep up with the meltdowns because parts of my vacuum cleaner and sink broke today :rip: Joker being a bomb and my gay ass has to actually learn how to do straight people **** like fixing a sink, I hate it here :skull: 

Sis I dropped my cleaning bucket (full of soap and water) yesterday and I had to wipe my entire house with several towels while Gaga was screaming That's Entertainment in the background :deadbanana4:

when I remembered today that the LG7 snippets sound completely un-commercial

 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

 

 

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

confession: i barely heard a thing in those Paris snippets so I've no idea what those songs sound like and idk how you heard something

 

Just now, Dula Peep said:

when I remembered today that the LG7 snippets sound completely un-commercial

 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

 

 

So what's the truth.gif

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

confession: i barely heard a thing in those Paris snippets so I've no idea what those songs sound like and idk how you heard something

Same. People already ordering the singles with the snippets and all I hear is....

 

 

??????? 

???????

???????

Abracadabra 

???????

12 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Wait, cinemas dubbing movies is a normal thing?

spacer.png

Big thing. No idea if they dub the actual musical elements tho 

I bought some Maus Fads products and the pigment paint is ass

 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e


 

Spoiler

the concealer is cute tho

 

Z0UhvJa.thumb.gif.4abc57ae322e45c6bb8225

 

3 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

 

So what's the truth.gif

 

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

Same. People already ordering the singles with the snippets and all I hear is....

 

 

??????? 

???????

???????

Abracadabra 

???????

*shrieks abracadabra*

*groans*

not the gaga's discography is overrated thread. retrospective acclaim for her first 3 records is really making ppl fume 

5 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

#3 (+1) on AM US

I love how we collectively decided to post only the positive updates! Thus if we look at the updates history in this base it would look like this:

 

AM US:

#2 (+1)

#1 (+1)

#3 (+2)

#7 (+1)

#4 (+3)

#3 (+1)

Just got back from the theater.

….. I have never seen a movie like that before. 
Technically speaking, it wasn't bad. But making such a dark joyless movie into a musical was an impossible task. Maybe it is too ahead of its time. 
 

I saw ASIB and HOG multiple times in the theater, I do not plan on rewatching JFAD any time soon. 
 

I'm glad Gaga made Harlequin. The album is much more enjoyable than the film 

41 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

wow Bloody Mary sounds like **** in Dolby Atmos

 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

whole btw sounds so weird 

1 minute ago, Kimi said:

whole btw sounds so weird 

a few Gar songs sound good but most are so neutured, Alice is one of the worst :biblionana:

Gaga should pull a Ryan Reynolds and leave DC and go to Marvel. She could be great as MCU's Emma Frost :jonnyknife:

RACE TO 1B

 

Day 51

525.716.505 (+11.008.065)

 

Daily average required

8.320.763 (-46.333)

 

57 days left

 

PMM

 

Spoiler

Current daily average

10.308.167 (+13.998)

 

Expected to hit 1B on

Day 98 (=)

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.