Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, kwek_kwek said:

Poppers party. So, dark bawps are the best. 

Alejandro, Judas, Bloody Mary, ScheiƁe, Monster, Replay, 911, Mary Jane Holland, Heavy Metal Lover will be playlisted then

:gaycat1:

Just now, Devin said:

 

 

 

 

glad our expectations are low so it can go #1

 

:jonny2:

p5k4y527dgj91.jpg?auto=webp&s=a589ac2fce

While we argue, make sure to stream DWAS and BLOODY MARY. 

 

We need to support her current smash and her new Halloween classic.

 

:gaygacat4:

1 minute ago, frankvert said:

Reading comprehension is clearly not being used by some in here today 

 

spacer.png

 

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

They said if she a full time actress she would've had multiple projects lined up. Is that a weird sentence to understand?

:suburban:

871ce431-1194-41c8-be78-4d33a4181505_tex

People trying to pin the box office numbers on Gaga confuse me :coffee2:

Like do they think everyone would be eating this movie up if it was Joaquin's wife playing Lee as they had planned it? 

 

The showing I went to had like 80% monsters in Gaga merch so :coffee2:

 

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

While we argue, make sure to stream DWAS and CLOSE TO YOU

 

:gaygacat4:

i am 

LADY GAGA IS A BAD ACTRESS NOW

 

LADY GAGA IS A REDUCTIVE CHER COPY! SHE'S OVER NOW! 
 

JFAD DIDNT DEBUT AT #1! MARGOT IS BETTER THAN HER! #UWontUseMyMind I act for the Tomatometer not the Popcornmeter. 

 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

spacer.png

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

While we argue, make sure to stream DWAS and BLOODY MARY. 

 

We need to support her current smash and her new Halloween classic.

 

:gaygacat4:

Bloody Mary and Close To You are the only songs from the discography increased on streams on a Saturday. I bet it could reach 600m this coming week. GP are preparing for Gaga's dark dawps comeback. 

 

LG7 feels like a very pivotal moment for gaga in this time.

 

With a MASSIVE smash hit, the likes of which she hasn't seen since TFM days, clashing against a box office bomb, it leaves LG7 in an interesting spot.

 

I think if the song is really good it could be HUGE and lead to a really big era, giving her a string of hits, but if the song is mid it'll probably make the era fizzle. 

 

At the end of the day I just want the song to be good. I like DWAS, I like harlequin, but I can't say I'm obsessed or in love with either like I've been with Gaga's other projects.

 

 

So crazy :jonny: 

 

And now she's about to get the boost from the Halloween Party playlist :jonny: 

 

1 minute ago, frankvert said:

LADY GAGA IS A BAD ACTRESS NOW

 

LADY GAGA IS A REDUCTIVE CHER COPY! SHE'S OVER NOW! 
 

JFAD DIDNT DEBUT AT #1! MARGOT IS BETTER THAN HER! #UWontUseMyMind I act for the Tomatometer not the Popcornmeter. 

 

  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

spacer.png

 

 

 

this froot sounds familiar 
 

 

1 minute ago, Denim said:

LG7 feels like a very pivotal moment for gaga in this time.

 

With a MASSIVE smash hit, the likes of which she hasn't seen since TFM days, clashing against a box office bomb, it leaves LG7 in an interesting spot.

 

I think if the song is really good it could be HUGE and lead to a really big era, giving her a string of hits, but if the song is mid it'll probably make the era fizzle. 

 

At the end of the day I just want the song to be good. I like DWAS, I like harlequin, but I can't say I'm obsessed or in love with either like I've been with Gaga's other projects.

 

DWAS is probably my most-listened Gaga single since Applause, tbh. If she can serve another smash after it, I'd be living in 2009 again. 

 

:gaycat1:

Does anyone know if some bootleg account has ever added Gaga's versions of Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered and Bang Bang to streaming? I need to add them to my JazzGa playlist.

Ok, why does the Spotify Halloween playlist have Slayyyter's cover of Monster instead of Gaga's original version. It's a trainwreck I had never heard before, and no one should need to discover it that way.

 

:suburban:

Edited by hausofbryan

5 songs over 1M on a Saturday, some of which with a 10% WoW increase. She's smashing your honor :ghostface:

10 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

While we argue, make sure to stream DWAS and BLOODY MARY. 

 

We need to support her current smash and her new Halloween classic.

 

:gaygacat4:

Not everyone has that!!

Ine great thing that came out of this 100M Listeners is how they're rediscovering Gaga's catalog :jonnyknife:

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

It's a trainwreck

Not too much on her now. The base did react positively to it when it came out. Starf***er is amazing and she's a hardcore liddo. 

 

:giraffe:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.