Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

If you think you're having a bad day, just tell yourself that I'm about to see Joker 2 with my boyfriend, who's an absolute Joker purist and hates musicals. (But he's going to see it with me because he loves me and I've got a good gay ass).

oh boy, you're in for a fun time

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

13 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

I've already agreed to see it twice:

 

I've seen multiple ruthless reviews on X and I'm scared. I'm already wasting money on a film I don't care for, knowing she's in it for 5 minutes. If he doesn't like it also then this is going to be like the IKEA relationship test I fear 

 

UsoYifr.png

 

16 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

If you think you're having a bad day, just tell yourself that I'm about to see Joker 2 with my boyfriend, who's an absolute Joker purist and hates musicals. (But he's going to see it with me because he loves me and I've got a good gay ass).

You guys doing it inside the cinema? That's hot!

Happy Mistake has been giving me some little earworms today. :katie2:

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

is $500 mil still possible, I can't stand seeing the OGHs on atrl and r/boxoffice win

 

IMG-9368.gif

I don't think so.

My guess is that it'll gross somewhere between $300M & $350M WW.

 

Hopefully

:suburban:

 

 

Just now, Dämon said:

I don't think so.

My guess is that it'll gross somewhere between $300M & $350M WW.

 

Hopefully

:suburban:

 

 

not it not even breaking even oh it's so jokeverUsoYifr.png

Just now, Dämon said:

I don't think so.

My guess is that it'll gross somewhere between $300M & $350M WW.

 

Hopefully

:suburban:

 

 

No thoughts...

IMG-9368.gif

In all seriousness, I don't see how this PANNED BOMB has too much impact on her acting career :michael: she's been incredibly professional promoting this film despite the pannings and her role was well received, I imagine studio execs. take note of that. The only audience that is hating on her is…. People who would hate her anyways :rip:

Yeah, this is not going to be a movie the GP will enjoy. My second screening yesterday was packed! Every time a musical scene started, I saw people complaining out loud during the movie. I liked it. But I get the feeling. 

But yeah, the musical scenes were completely irrelevant to the story. They dropped the ball 

I mean, it really depends. Box office is hard to predict. As it stands, the movie is predicted to open at $140M WW. 

I don't see the movie having any legs whatsoever, the word of mouth will be awful.

 

If China gets on board (October 16th) then yeah, $500M is somewhat possible... though unlikely.

IMG-9368.gif

I'm so glad I don't stan movie!Ga so Bombker's floppage doesn't affect me

 

IMG-9368.gif

 

 

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

400 mil is the new goal

 

IMG-9368.gif

$400M would be the minimum for it to break even... So yeah, let us hope.

IMG-9368.gif

Her agent should consider having her do a romcom next. She'd be in her 40s by the time she decided to do another movie, the demographic then would mainly be women/gays.  If we're lucky, she might have her Cher/Moonstruck moment and get the acclaim she deserves as lead actress. We'd also get a movie where they finally let her shine as the main focus instead of cutting all her screen time. 

 

IMG_8382.thumb.gif.93d07edf1859896b05a18

Anyway, Happy Mistake's chorus lyrics are written so beautifully. You don't have to bring a thesaurus with you to understand how poetic the words are. So good.

I don't know where to ask this, but I've been getting a lot of this Le Serafim song after DWAS, HM and even after Harlequin tracks. Is everyone getting this same autoplay pollution? :skull:

48 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

is $500 mil still possible, I can't stand seeing the OGHs on atrl and r/boxoffice win

 

IMG-9368.gif

girl it's gone

 

IMG-9368.gif 

18 minutes ago, Nido said:

Her agent should consider having her do a romcom next. She'd be in her 40s by the time she decided to do another movie, the demographic then would mainly be women/gays.  If we're lucky, she might have her Cher/Moonstruck moment and get the acclaim she deserves as lead actress. We'd also get a movie where they finally let her shine as the main focus instead of cutting all her screen time. 

 

 

I'd love that so much. Show off those comedic timing skills.

Can I say that I'm happy this whole FaD era is over? Farewell my friend 

spacer.png

 

and f you todd!!!! 

 

 

can't wait for Garden Of Eden :duca:

52 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I've been a fan since summer of 2009 :suburban:

so you are telling me after skype ball, venus, dwd, btwb, americano and many more you still have hopes? 

quingifs-stan-twitter.gif

Just now, PMM said:

so you are telling me after skype ball, venus, dwd, btwb, americano and many more you still have hopes? 

quingifs-stan-twitter.gif

Well those were kinda different situations, weren't they? None of those is a follow up to a $1B grossing multi-Oscar (?) winning movie.

IMG-9368.gif

Just now, PMM said:

so you are telling me after skype ball, venus, dwd, btwb, americano and many more you still have hopes? 

quingifs-stan-twitter.gif

The skype ball! Omg, what you just reminded me of :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.