Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

25 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

:heart:

  Hide contents

one of my friends who works at polydor basically confirmed to me the lead is coming on oct 18, get your coins ready for the CD and vinyl

 

THANK YOU 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Why is she still pushing that song girl let's move to abracadabra HUH :eddie:

That Happy Mistake performance, didn't think I could love this song even more!!! :weeps:

32 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

:heart:

  Hide contents

one of my friends who works at polydor basically confirmed to me the lead is coming on oct 18, get your coins ready for the CD and vinyl

 

:duca:

 

Spoiler

can he spill the title of the lead? :duca:

 

will be purchasing LG7 lead on iTunes, gifting to friends and family, buying the CD and the Vinyl.

 

Little flopsters we did SO bad pushing for DWAS and Harlequin, we need to make up for it and prove our strength as a fanbase for LG7 lead.

 

I get DWAS is a droplet collab and Harley is a jazz side project, but NO EXCUSES for her pop comeback single.

2 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

:duca:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

can he spill the title of the lead? :duca:

 

Spoiler

"Good Morning", first single for LG7, 2nd for Harlequin 

spacer.png

 

Today on my commute home I felt God when I listened to "Close to You"

 

:jonny4:

Good Mahning UsoYifr.png

 

Good MAHNING UsoYifr.pngUsoYifr.pngUsoYifr.pngUsoYifr.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mother making sure she's nominated for SOMETHING at next years awards season with all these releases :clap3:her mind :clap3:

idk, i feel like a lot of y'all GODacadabra haters are thinking  it's going to sound like ARTPOP-esque EDM or something (or maybe not, if that's what's turning you off on the snippet in the first place). 

 

I fear it will sound like Scheiße's lost sistah :WAP:

 

But I also don't think it's going to be the lead :cm:

21 minutes ago, BORNTOSLAY said:

That Happy Mistake performance, didn't think I could love this song even more!!! :weeps:

The happy mistake acclaim from the base 

I'm gonna die on the hill it'll become a future classic 

we want more live performances Gaga!

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

idk, i feel like a lot of y'all GODacadabra haters are thinking  it's going to sound like ARTPOP-esque EDM or something (or maybe not, if that's what's turning you off on the snippet in the first place). 

 

I fear it will sound like Scheiße's lost sistah :WAP:

 

But I also don't think it's going to be the lead :cm:

From the snippet it does sound a bit like swine but it has a strong melody starting after the drop. It sounds more complex and elaborate than swine. So it could be scheisse' sister, yes :alexz2:

6 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Mother making sure she's nominated for SOMETHING at next years awards season with all these releases :clap3:her mind :clap3:

Let's just hope that "something" isn't the Razzies UsoYifr.png

 

Spoiler

Though in the very unlikely scenario where she gets one, I'll be the first to open the "GaGa copies Madonna again. Surprised?" thread :ryan3: 

 

I'm so disappointed Gaga doesn't have much to do in the movie :weeps: The director ****** it up!!!!! He had LADY ******* GAGA and didn't take advantage of that???!!!! Unbelievable!!!! Still watching it on Saturday JUST for her. Nobody else. 

iTunes US
72. (+89) Happy Mistake

2. (=) Harlequin

 

:ryan3:

 

tracking itunes takes me back to old Joanne/MR days

Why are so many sure Abracadabra is the lead single? The snippet was a bit too noisy for me. 
 

RT score - 56 with 63 reviews. 
I just hope the RT score doesn't fall in the 40s  after this weekend. 

image.png?ex=66fee313&is=66fd9193&hm=0cb067f758ca95fc8846e61e1825eb03dc9d3dbfe77f6bafef2f3983717720a5&

 

Trending on Instagram. God how I hope she sees this and promotes the song somehow. 

The way I have no friends to watch J:FAD together, will I show up ALONE to support Gar, well yes, maybe

 

:ryan3:

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

image.png?ex=66fee313&is=66fd9193&hm=0cb067f758ca95fc8846e61e1825eb03dc9d3dbfe77f6bafef2f3983717720a5&

 

Trending on Instagram. God how I hope she sees this and promotes the song somehow. 

Close to GOD, the woman you are :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

image.png?ex=66fee313&is=66fd9193&hm=0cb067f758ca95fc8846e61e1825eb03dc9d3dbfe77f6bafef2f3983717720a5&

 

Trending on Instagram. God how I hope she sees this and promotes the song somehow. 

On 9/28/2024 at 8:43 PM, GagaMegaFan said:

Close To Jesus WILL be a HIT and YALL WILL see that!

 

oprah-surprise.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.