Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Leptine said:

I don't care about the meaning of it, it's just unpleasant to hear in that kind of song.

Agreed. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

17 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Obviously the song could have flopped even with playlists support, but with her label not even trying to push it properly we can’t really blame the song either way, aside from rare cases songs nowadays need Spotify playlist placement or becoming viral on TikTok in order to take off, we all know that since ages, we had meltdowns for weeks during the MR era because of that and in that case the song survived because Gaga compensate the lack of playlists with the performances.

 

The whole release of HMH one month in advance from the movie release randomly on a Tuesday without video or playlist was never a good idea, it didn’t make sense.

 

The comparison with the Kate Bush song and case doesn’t make any sense as well, that song is one of the most iconic and recognizable song from the 80s from the instrumental alone, it has been used tones of times in tv shows and movies set in those years, not to mention sampled and covered, it has pure nostalgia effect.

 

One thing about HMH criticism that I definitely agree is that the intro is awful and I can’t believe in that case nobody suggested them to cut it, Bloodpop wasn’t the right choice to work for a soundtrack song with that purpose, oh well.

I mostly agree with you, apart from the intro which i don't mind(although I don't particularly like HMH).

 

It's nice to have you back though :wave:

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

I mostly agree with you, apart from the intro which i don't mind(although I don't particularly like HMH).

 

It's nice to have you back though :wave:

Hey sis, thank you :celestial2:, not sure if I'm back for good but I reprise to read this thread recently while taking a break from Twitter and I was in the mood of giving my 2 cents on the situation.

 

I don't particularly love HMH either in the optic of Gaga catalogue, aside from the intro which you get used to at the end, I think we all agree that she has better material and that ASIB music was a lot way superior in general that is why I mentioned earlier that Bloodpop wasn't the right choice for this kind of project but at the same time I still think this song is better from a lot of things that are on the chart nowadays and that maybe it could have worked with the GP if they played the right cards to push it.

Healthy update :foxaylove:

 

Post-holiday weekend starts tomorrow. My a’ss is clenched for the reverse-rolling effect. 
 

QiLHOzo.gif

HMH kind of did better than I was expecting considering I think the song is pretty mediocre especially if it rises into the 50s. The One Republic song is probably going to end up being the real hit of the Top Gun album :rip:

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

POP

+85 spins

+0,259 ai

HAC

+20 spins

+0,125 ai

AC

+31 spins

+0,185 ai
 

Wink Rihanna GIF by AnimatedText

:eek:. i dont see it peaking soon with these updates

Spotify 200 – Global

 

197. (-14) Hold My Hand    880,758 (+35k)

 

 

Post Malone album bomb + other new entries. Unfiltered should be 900k+  :giraffe:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Spotify 200 – France

 

112. (+46) Hold My Hand    71,683 (+22k)

 

 

Hits du Moment (French TTH) effect  :jonny:

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Spotify 200 – France

 

112. (+46) Hold My Hand    71,683 (+22k)

 

 

Hits du Moment (French TTH) effect  :jonny:

^^ it shows that INTERSCOPE is a flop!!!!!

16 hours ago, Artur said:

Spotify / 06.02

 

1InjKmp.gif

 

Hold My Hand 21,278,291 (+882.125)
Shallow 1,809,037,368 (+773.434)
Bad Romance 742,469,053 (+537.917)
Poker Face 714,042,295 (+546.708)
Always Remember Us This Way 775,309,385 (+496.492)
Just Dance 558,575,456 (+488.821)
Rain On Me 804,889,760 (+472.663)

Born This Way 395.820.994 (+383.043)

 

Million Reasons (+264.101)

Telephone (+253.001)

Paparazzi (+225.768)

I'll Never Love Again (combined) (+189.983)

LoveGame (+172.974)

Alejandro (+164.140)

Judas (+156.676)

Applause (+157.917)

The Edge Of Glory (+129.587)

Sour Candy (+126.702)

Stupid Leaked Single (+121.587)

 

911 (+63.989)

You And I (+62.324)

The Cure (+53.467)

Government Hooker (+50.544)

 

1InjKmp.gif

 

Top Gun (+3.251.560)

A Star is Born (+1.781.368)

The Fame (+1.554.143)

The Fame Monster (+1.044.232)

Chromatica (+995.932)

Born This Way (+966.477)

Joanne (+422.323)

ARTPOP (+338.990)

Cheek To Cheek (+39.978)

Love For Sale (+37.957)

Dawn Of Chromatica (+89.008)

 

1InjKmp.gif

 

I don't think I've ever seen her streams this stable.

Even the album have just a small difference from yesterday.

 

 

YAAAS GAGA

 

4f7305137997feddb98a131abce24f4c58c76b41 

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Spotify 200 – France

 

112. (+46) Hold My Hand    71,683 (+22k)

 

 

Hits du Moment (French TTH) effect  :jonny:

Spotify FR:
 

Without JUL's new songs: #94 (+64) HMH

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Spotify FR:
 

Without JUL's new songs: #94 (+64) HMH

Yeah + it charted for the first time in Belgium :jonny:

 

154. (NEW) Hold My Hand    71,683

 

 

Come on Interflop, DO SOMETHING!!!

 

mbWIpuR.gif

 

Hits du Moment contributing to more than 60% of today global increase. :deadbanana4:

 

An OUT would've been served had they not added it. :skull: 

 

 

EDIT: Wait. it could've saved us from getting a decrease since there are more French speaking countries. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

28 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Yeah + it charted for the first time in Belgium :jonny:

 

154. (NEW) Hold My Hand    71,683

 

 

Come on Interflop, DO SOMETHING!!!

 

mbWIpuR.gif

 

Can you check Switzerland and Canada as well? These countries speak French too.

Just now, Canonical Ensembl said:

Can you check Switzerland and Canada as well? These countries speak French too.

Switzerland

61. (-18)   Hold My Hand    12,939 (+719)

 

Not charting in Canada but I don't think they use that playlist (HDM) as much. I could be wrong tho.

Spotify Taiwan

21. Hold My Hand

 

Wasn't it in the 30s yesterday? Give them three dates of TCB pls. :rip: 

9 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Switzerland

61. (-18)   Hold My Hand    12,939 (+719)

 

Not charting in Canada but I don't think they use that playlist (HDM) as much. I could be wrong tho.

Welp. At least it's increasing. :rip: 

TOP POP*

*by Interscope Records

 

1. Hold My Hand

 

 

 

50k followers with a nice cover too. :eli: 

She chooses not to perform Hold My Hand at the MTV Movie Awards, late night television shows, or even acknowledge it’s existence but you just know she’ll book multiple interviews from GMA to The Today Show and Oprah to promote Haus Labs, she’ll do a launch event at West Hollywood next week, go on IG live to do a Q&A, and will **** up our notifications promoting Haus Rats every hour of the day. We hate it here. 

7 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

She chooses not to perform Hold My Hand at the MTV Movie Awards, late night television shows, or even acknowledge it’s existence but you just know she’ll book multiple interviews from GMA to The Today Show and Oprah to promote Haus Labs, she’ll do a launch event at West Hollywood next week, go on IG live to do a Q&A, and will **** up our notifications promoting Haus Rats every hour of the day. We hate it here. 

Am I losing it or did you post this exact post verbatim yesterday? :deadbanana:

15 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

She chooses not to perform Hold My Hand at the MTV Movie Awards, late night television shows, or even acknowledge it’s existence but you just know she’ll book multiple interviews from GMA to The Today Show and Oprah to promote Haus Labs, she’ll do a launch event at West Hollywood next week, go on IG live to do a Q&A, and will **** up our notifications promoting Haus Rats every hour of the day. We hate it here. 

 

7 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

She chooses not to perform Hold My Hand at the MTV Movie Awards, late night television shows, or even acknowledge it’s existence but you just know she’ll book multiple interviews from GMA to The Today Show and Oprah to promote Haus Labs, she’ll do a launch event at West Hollywood next week, go on IG live to do a Q&A, and will **** up our notifications promoting Haus Rats every hour of the day. We hate it here. 

 

we got it the first time

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.