Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

BoysNoize was snubbed from Chromatica. I was excited for her to work with a European underground producer

W54eTbR.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

Notice how the main producer of each of her albums tends to be a producer who started working with her on her previous album (sans Mark Ronson on Joanne)...

 

Fernando TFM > BTW

DJWS BTW > ARTPOP

Bloodpop Joanne > Chromatica

 

imagine we get a Gaga X Max Martin album as LG7 :duca: I used to think she would never work with him, but after he co-wrote Stupid Love I guess anything is possible

 

W54eTbR.gif

I always found this so interesting too! I remember wondering if Zedd or Madeon was gonna be the main producer of LG5 after ARTPOP. :skull:

Only thing I want is for her to retire Bloodpoop as her main producer. Chromatica was great, but it could've been much better, and that's what annoys me. Though, it's never really clear whether Gaga, the producer or the label is the issue when the demos showcase much more promise than the final versions.

29 minutes ago, Sugden said:

the streams update @Artur king can you see much btw and gh did?

9wVSKUt.gif

Suuuug! I’m at the gym right now, will give the full update later. 

 

But BTW got around 380k, 20k less than yesterday and GH is stable at 50k 

 

:beatfreak:

Edited by Artur

My brother (certified GP® member) has confirmed to me today he likes the song very much but the intro gives him the creeps

"What was Lady Gaga thinking?" he said

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Spotify / 06.02

 

1InjKmp.gif

 

Hold My Hand 21,278,291 (+882.125)
Shallow 1,809,037,368 (+773.434)
Bad Romance 742,469,053 (+537.917)
Poker Face 714,042,295 (+546.708)
Always Remember Us This Way 775,309,385 (+496.492)
Just Dance 558,575,456 (+488.821)
Rain On Me 804,889,760 (+472.663)

Born This Way 395.820.994 (+383.043)

 

Million Reasons (+264.101)

Telephone (+253.001)

Paparazzi (+225.768)

I'll Never Love Again (combined) (+189.983)

LoveGame (+172.974)

Alejandro (+164.140)

Judas (+156.676)

Applause (+157.917)

The Edge Of Glory (+129.587)

Sour Candy (+126.702)

Stupid Leaked Single (+121.587)

 

911 (+63.989)

You And I (+62.324)

The Cure (+53.467)

Government Hooker (+50.544)

 

1InjKmp.gif

 

Top Gun (+3.251.560)

A Star is Born (+1.781.368)

The Fame (+1.554.143)

The Fame Monster (+1.044.232)

Chromatica (+995.932)

Born This Way (+966.477)

Joanne (+422.323)

ARTPOP (+338.990)

Cheek To Cheek (+39.978)

Love For Sale (+37.957)

Dawn Of Chromatica (+89.008)

 

1InjKmp.gif

 

I don't think I've ever seen her streams this stable.

Even the album have just a small difference from yesterday.

 

Edited by Artur

39 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Happy Pride month 

 

 

 

well I know one person who will not be holding this gay's hand

 

QiLHOzo.gif

11 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

HDD

#17(NEW) Top Gun: Maverick Soundtrack 21,426 

This is higher than the first estimate. :clap3: 

HMH currently on 668 playlists (+9).

 

Playlist reach 37.1M (+0.7M).

 

Grocery Mood playlist effect? :gaygacat1:

58 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Happy Pride month 

 

 

 

The way nobody moved, I guess we know how the OGH discord looks like now. 

What's the song that went viral because of Stranger Things? 

55 minutes ago, - JED - said:

My brother (certified GP® member) has confirmed to me today he likes the song very much but the intro gives him the creeps

"What was Lady Gaga thinking?" he said

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I usually defend all of Gaga’s creative decisions, but that intro can be off putting. 

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

What's the song that went viral because of Stranger Things? 

Running Up That Hill - Kate W. Bush

2 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

What's the song that went viral because of Stranger Things? 

Running Up That Hill - Kate Bush :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

What's the song that went viral because of Stranger Things? 

 

It's SOOO good

15 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

wait we have a top 20 hit?

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

You mean a top 20 alberm?

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

 

Movie release week couldn't out stream the NMF boosted week 1.

Do you guys think Gaga thought Hold My Hand would be a big hit like Take My Breath Away? or do you guys think she knew it would underperform and was just happy to be a part of something iconic? I feel like it is both tbh. 

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

Do you guys think Gaga thought Hold My Hand would be a big hit like Take My Breath Away? or do you guys think she knew it would underperform and was just happy to be a part of something iconic? I feel like it is both tbh. 

She thought it will be a hit

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Do you guys think Gaga thought Hold My Hand would be a big hit like Take My Breath Away? or do you guys think she knew it would underperform and was just happy to be a part of something iconic? I feel like it is both tbh. 

If she wanted it to be a hit she would've made a TMBA-sized song

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.