Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

And that Carolina song that Taylor stole from Lana's USB

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Lol

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I don't want to blame the intro, but I blame the intro. 

45 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

Is she at least, the front runner for BOS 

 

 

Tama-Palace - Tamagotchi Blog & Fansite

Yes... I heard from the heavens that the submission deadline is moved up to June. :coffee:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

10 minutes ago, Artur said:

I'm excited because we will have HMH floating around the top 200 for a few weeks thanks to the movie + pride + Chroma Ball boosts coming. Her streams are gonna do good for some time!

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

We're gonna be tracking these +1's, -2's til the Oscars aren't we 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

10 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I don't want to blame the intro, but I blame the intro. 

I think you should blame Sarah Tanno

20 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

We're gonna be tracking these +1's, -2's til the Oscars aren't we 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I feel like HMH is a lost cause, and someone unexpected will win the BOS next year

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

I feel like HMH is a lost cause, and someone unexpected will win the BOS next year

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

It's Miss Diane Warren + her cats' time to shine!

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I cant wait for the tour to start. Hold My Feet era isn't fun even if I love the song. 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

The way ASIB era is the new TFM but for Gar’s acting career… worst part is we truly want both back! 
 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

5 minutes ago, Konril said:

It's Miss Diane Warren + her cats' time to shine!

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Tbh, I wouldn't be mad if Diane wins. Girl's been trying her entire life

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Edited by Artur

#92 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] / 947,344

 

XlSmRTx.gif

 

Almost 1M on YouTube, weekend effect doing its thing

1 minute ago, Artur said:

 

 

Can they f*ck (again) & make a baby already. The way they’d be an A+ celebrity power couple but Gar friendzoned tf outta him  

 

fbgwpsO.gif

Edited by luckythisway

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

#92 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] / 947,344

 

XlSmRTx.gif

 

Almost 1M on YouTube, weekend effect doing its thing

1M on Spotify and YouTube by this time next week? :thing: Both aren’t too far.

 

And then as the movie buzz slows it’ll return to OUT status :monkey: 

31 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

I think you should blame Sarah Tanno

Totally! It's 49% her fault. 

1 hour ago, hausofdave said:

just want them back

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

She looks gorgeous and her house is very pretty 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

7 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

 

slkslkfklslklk :bibliahh:

Not +46 on France just because of that playlist :rip: i’m convinced now that if the song had the same amount of playlisting that Lipa song has, it would do 1-2M streams (maybe a bit higher) for a while

oh well

W54eTbR.gif

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

 

Laughs Nervously GIFs | Tenor

Serving Bey hive with DC's stats:hoetenks:

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Universo said:

Not +46 on France just because of that playlist :rip: i’m convinced now that if the song had the same amount of playlisting that Lipa song has, it would do 1-2M streams (maybe a bit higher) for a while

oh well

W54eTbR.gif

 

 

 

More than that for sure. Plus easy to hit 500M. IDK what is Interscope doing knowing streaming is a future. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.