Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

Now... the Ice Cream video was a mess because you could tell they only gave Selena a truck and a background wall, while BP served in their scenes.

Pretty sure that around The Show, which was originally going to be end of Dec 2020, they could've release a video shot in November or smth, together ofc.

The fairy emojis era kiiiiii

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

An actual attack on her own fans 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

An actual attack on her own fans 

She knew exactly what she was doing... You know what? Maybe HMH deserves all this tanking.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

2 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

Gaga x Martin for a pop perfection LG7, but I'd lowkey prefer BoysNoize and Tchami

W54eTbR.gif

But speaking of LG7, I'm praying night and day that the absolute silence about it means she's taking a different approach to it where she doesn't reveal anything until the lead single is out.

W54eTbR.gif

Inb4 she hasn't even written a verse since 2020

W54eTbR.gif

Lbr sis the silence is because the thought of LG7 hasn't crossed her mind

 

W54eTbR.gif

 

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

Lbr sis the silence is because the thought of LG7 hasn't crossed her mind

 

W54eTbR.gif

However I'm sure the Xmas album Michael Buble is halfway done

W54eTbR.gif

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

When I

bow down 

to pray
I try to make the world seem better

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

A smash ballad with no TTH, Manage My Career can't relate

W54eTbR.gif

10 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Notice how the main producer of each of her albums tends to be a producer who started working with her on her previous album (sans Mark Ronson on Joanne)...

 

Fernando TFM > BTW

DJWS BTW > ARTPOP

Bloodpop Joanne > Chromatica

 

imagine we get a Gaga X Max Martin album as LG7 :duca: I used to think she would never work with him, but after he co-wrote Stupid Love I guess anything is possible

 

W54eTbR.gif

Inb4 Ryan Tedder takes 8 tracks on it. 
 

W54eTbR.gif

3 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

However I'm sure the Xmas album Michael Buble is halfway done

W54eTbR.gif

2023 is the year of the Michael Buble Xmas album and HausLabs. Queen of keeping us fed

 

W54eTbR.gif

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Hold My Oscar is #24 in UK Official Charts.

 

wv1MDzU.jpg

Its gonna be Burns or a whole new team or Mark and Kevin back I hope

 

W54eTbR.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Its gonna Burns or a whole new team or Mark and Kevin back I hope

 

W54eTbR.gif

Tbh Burns is very versatile as a producer. I wouldn't be mad at it

 

W54eTbR.gif

 

 

I just hope she doesn't scream too much on the next album. I know she has the pipes and loves to show them, but a change would be nice for once.

 

W54eTbR.gif

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

wv1MDzU.jpg

At this point it could become a cute little Top 10 20 hit in the UK.

 

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

Tbh Burns is very versatile as a producer. I wouldn't be mad at it

 

W54eTbR.gif

 

 

I like him too tbh but depends on what Ms Gags wants to do next

 

W54eTbR.gif

23 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Notice how the main producer of each of her albums tends to be a producer who started working with her on her previous album (sans Mark Ronson on Joanne)...

 

Fernando TFM > BTW

DJWS BTW > ARTPOP

Bloodpop Joanne > Chromatica

 

imagine we get a Gaga X Max Martin album as LG7 :duca: I used to think she would never work with him, but after he co-wrote Stupid Love I guess anything is possible

 

W54eTbR.gif

It’s gonna be Burns MeThinks (thank God)

 

He deserves to get his ass eaten real good for what he did to Replay

 

W54eTbR.gif

Just now, Bhabylon said:

It’s gonna be Burns MeThinks (thank God)

 

He deserves to get his ass eaten real good for what he did to Replay

 

W54eTbR.gif

Wait. Is he one of us?

 

W54eTbR.gif

8 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

At this point it could become a cute little Top 10 20 hit in the UK.

 

It could go top 10 but BBC R1 refuses to playlist it with no streaming push to be seen

 

W54eTbR.gif

Max Martin for LG7 would make the world a much better place for having less whining noises from liddos. 
 

 

W54eTbR.gif

I have a feeling she's gonna place HMH in the same place that The Cure had at the JWT. This ***** is gonna cook her vocals with that song at the end of every show, she better serve fake guitar solo in the middle of the song and leave that mic behind. 

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Wait. Is he one of us?

 

W54eTbR.gif

 

48 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

lettuce pray :jonny: 

BURNS Tour Announcements 2022 & 2023, Notifications, Dates, Concerts &  Tickets – Songkick

No pls

W54eTbR.gif

He was dating Marina and then cheated on her with Ellie. Marina's "Better Than That" is about Ellie and Burns.

W54eTbR.gif

39 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Max Martin for LG7 would make the world a much better place for having less whining noises from liddos. 
 

 

W54eTbR.gif

It all depends on the era, which is Bobby's job, so we will never win

W54eTbR.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.