Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Not the show must go on nnn :skull: she read that ATRL thread didn't she 

First her "shaky" remark and now "the show must go on". @Kukai & Co, her impact :suburban:

One of her best vocal performances ever, if not the best... #ServeEmPipesGag #Quin #Harlequin Lady Gaga

The spark in her eyes that's been missing for at least 10 years now is finally back and I, as a fan who's been here since 2009, am seeing it again and I just know we are gonna get something amazing with LG7! She just looks so confident in her art and I think she's finally over the Hollywood pandering she's been doing for like 10 years now. I am so glad to see her enjoying music and life again.

Kind of have a feeling she was gonna do DWAS tomorrow but ditched it to let HT/HQ have its moment. 
 

hopefully this performance could boost it a bit, it deserves so much :jonny:

I'm watching the interview for the first time and I just got to the 

Quote

I love a porch

part and I just love her :priceless:

harleytankin should have been full of pop rock songs like DWAS. it would smash even harder than asib so LG7 could debut high sales...

1 minute ago, unison stan said:

harleytankin should have been full of pop rock songs like DWAS. it would smash even harder than asib so LG7 could debut high sales...

She can do it for LG8, I can feel it in my bones. And it will be a proper love theme album for her after the wedding.

Just now, Janet said:

What is Brian Newman doing there? I can't  hear any trumpet in the song? :suburban:

Emotional support sis 

:khalyan2:

Just got out the cinema. And I LOVE the film. I will come back for a few more times.:heart:

 

Gaga's presence is still a lot. And it's well spread, unlike the cinematic kidnap in HOG. 
 

 

Spoiler

The end is unnecessary, but it's great to see the fanboys SEETHING. :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

THE SHOW MUST GO ON is the new The journey continues ⚔️

:jonny5: 

 

 

Edited by technoprayer

21 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I can tell LG7 is gonna be a collapse.

 

spacer.png

Collapse for us or collapse on the charts? 

spacer.png

 

And if any of you plan to watch JFAD, do it ASAP before some idiot spoils you. It's bound to happen soon. 

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Collapse for us or collapse on the charts? 

spacer.png

 

Collapse of the charts because it'll be sold out on iTunes :gaycat1:

13 minutes ago, Hair said:

This is sending me no idea why :bibliahh:

spacer.png

Seriously why did she exclude the name of the brand new song on her posts :rip: 

Okay finished the movie. I agree with the critics tbh. Felt like a nothing burger movie. It felt more like a setup for another movie down the line. Also gar was barely present it's criminal.

When goes all-out on Harlequin vocals, but flat autotuned robots on LG7

 

spacer.png

Can I copy uour homework?

 

- Yeah just dont make it obvious

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

  • Popular Post

"It feels...reductive"

 

Grandma-Finds-The-Internet.jpg

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.