Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I kinda want a cute little ballads album after LG7 with that little cute Tumblr aesthetic now

:sosad:

That performance was amazing. Her singing's always been amazing but I really feel like she's reached a new vocal peak :jonnyknife:

If I could bottle up a sunny day 

So brilliantly

It'd wash away, the sad mistakes

And I could hold my heart in a safe place

All I need to breathe

Is one Happy Mistake

 

jentiecult.gif
 

This outro verse, ARUTW you are bones!

Reminds me of Amy Lee a little bit. The dark aesthetic and vocals on the chorus 

 

:jonny5: 

 

My gay heart is exploding 

1 minute ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Reminds me of Amy Lee a little bit. The dark aesthetic and vocals on the chorus 

 

:jonny5: 

 

My gay heart is exploding 

Same, she was giving me her sooooo much.

 

 

Why is there so much tuning on her vocals? She sounds robotic at points 

Yeah, if LG8 is this with alternative indie soft rock songs, it would explode on the charts. I think she is at a point when that sound makes so much sense for GeePee to consume instead of BOP, they would rather consume bops from young and trendy artists than her. She can of course continue to deliver bops but I hope she can do more songs that show case her vocals, especially the softer side of her vocals.

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

Yeah, if LG8 is this with alternative indie soft rock songs, it would explode on the charts. I think she is at a point when that sound makes so much sense for GeePee to consume instead of BOP, they would rather consume bops from young and trendy artists than her. She can of course continue to deliver bops but I hope she can do more songs that show case her vocals, especially the softer side of her vocals.

Or even covers, I'm still waiting for a full studio version of What's Up

 

jentiecult.gif

Loved the performance, the soft vocals in the first chorus to growls in the second chorus.

 

Whoever added pitch correction needs to be FIRED though, unless she was too tired after yesterday which is understandable.

4 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Why is there so much tuning on her vocals? She sounds robotic at points 

She didn't sound like that live, it's some recordings being circulated that re being edited so they're not copyrighted

  • Popular Post

not the top on the page quick someone delete somehting betfore i get more downvotes  :biblionny:

  • Popular Post

The Liddos who dragged Harlequin tomorrow

 

who-said-that-who.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.