Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Justice for Happy Mistake!! The vocals, the outfit. Wish she could keep this aestethic she looks so cool

It was lowkey giving Red & Blue. Stefani Germanotta getting her revenge. :jonny5:

Just now, Lightbringer007 said:

when this performance goes viral and makes the album grow in streams/sales + the movie gets longevity in the end iktr

Only a gay can dream 

I knew Happy Mistake was THAT SONG tbh :clap3: better than DWAS?? :DWAS:

I knew Happy Mistake was THAT SONG tbh :clap3: better than DWAS?? 

It was indeed one of her best vocal performance! The control wow :eek:

 

I hope it will helps boost the song :heart:

Harlequin may be a flop but it was worth it 'cause we got this amazing performance oh wow I'm shook 

 

stan-twitter.gif

That sounded BETTER than the studio version!:jonny:

Edited by Dylangaga

3 minutes ago, Edu said:

if this damn album starts to grow on me after this performance i swear...................

95cee7.jpg

Happy Mistakes is soooooo good. I honestly think it deserves to smash but I know that's extremely unlikely since Harlene is dead on arrival 

Harlequin has entered the charts talk!

 

fergie-strut.gif

Edited by Dylangaga

They need to promote this performance everywhere. Twitter, Tiktok, Facebook (yes Facebook) Instagram. 
 

we need it to go viral 

I am beYOND. GAGGED. Her vocal control?? The soft start and roaring finish?? She's inSANE. 

 

WOW. Her best performance in sUCH a long time. She really is at her vocal peak as others had said. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.