Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

Can I copy uour homework?

 

- Yeah just dont make it obvious

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

Stop embarrassing yourself.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

What the actual **** was this movie :deadbanana4:

 

The most unecessary sequel of all time :rip:

 

Why did Gaga say yes to this? Probably because of the musical elements :toofunny3:

6 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

Can I copy uour homework?

 

- Yeah just dont make it obvious

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

This has been fun in 2011 when Madonna fans were in their 40s… Now when they're in their 60s it's a bit confusing… Are you okay? 

Whewwww she really has stopped smoking 40 a day hasn't she :jonny6:

 

the vocality of it all :ghostface:

Even Madonna stans are now brave enough to drag her in the liddos base, what's next?:redface:

1 minute ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Whewwww she really has stopped smoking 40 a day hasn't she :jonny6:

 

the vocality of it all :ghostface:

Her voice sounds incredible, and now I can see how she sang so softly on "Garden of Eden"—it matches her new vocal's use perfectly :duca:

 

  • Popular Post
12 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

Can I copy uour homework?

 

- Yeah just dont make it obvious

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

I think Madonna's adolescence predates the invention of homework by a few centuries, but Gaga does look really good in that photo :heart: 

6 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

What the actual **** was this movie :deadbanana4:

 

The most unecessary sequel of all time :rip:

 

Why did Gaga say yes to this? Probably because of the musical elements :toofunny3:

Probably because of 12m bag that doesn't require lead shooting time. And actors are allowed to flop and still get work, it's not like she did a bad job, countless actresses did much worse job in a much worse film but still went on starring in big films. Film business is different so don't take it too seriously.

14 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

Can I copy uour homework?

 

- Yeah just dont make it obvious

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

Not a single similarity, should've gone to specsavers :heart2:

This is how you drop a single. Performance + interview in the same

week of it's release.

 

Idk how it'll turn out, but if we got this serve for LG7 + a music video?? Whew…

Why does everyone here either love or hate the movie :skull: it's starting to feel like some of you are lying about seeing it just to get out your anger or smth.
 

I think we should start requiring ticket stubs before being allowed to post a review 

 

:clack:

3 hours ago, Archetype said:

Those ads were horrible, how do people even watch TV? :deadbanana:

 

16 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

Can I copy uour homework?

 

- Yeah just dont make it obvious

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

One with common sense would argue she was actually inspired by, you know, a harlequin considering her role as Lee... but what do I know?

Just now, nick4bty said:

Why does everyone here either love or hate the movie :skull: it's starting to feel like some of you are lying about seeing it just to get out your anger or smth.
 

I think we should start requiring ticket stubs before being allowed to post a review 

 

:clack:

The movie is rotten on RT, has a critic score of 52 on Metacritic and 2.9 on letterboxd, the reactions in this base matches exactly that. 

 

I didn't like it at all but I still gave it a 3/5 because of Gaga's performance and the technical aspects. Just accept that the movie will be received in a very mixed way

suddenly Happy Mistake sounds 2x better after the performance 

10 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Only the exclusive one? I guess the rest will stay on her website only?

32 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

Can I copy uour homework?

 

- Yeah just dont make it obvious

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

Nurse! He's off his meds again! And he's raiding the leather shop for poppers ouuu someone lock down the leather bar before he breaks his leg trynna **** a twink again… :biblionana:

38 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

Can I copy uour homework?

 

- Yeah just dont make it obvious

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

"Fine, I'll do it better"

GRLf-ajX0AAcuMo.jpg

10 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Only the exclusive one? I guess the rest will stay on her website only?

Rough Trade has the red version.


https://www.roughtrade.com/en-us/product/lady-gaga/harlequin-4?cjdata=MXxOfDB8WXww&utm_source=CJ&cjevent=fbb24645809411ef834300360a82b82c

 

I wonder if this will be the "standard" version that pops up at other places over the next few weeks.

45 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

Can I copy uour homework?

 

- Yeah just dont make it obvious

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

You really believe Lady Gaga, still attached to her mother's umbilical cord, went to school with Madonna who went to a segregated school? 

Wait. 
 

Spoiler

I'm glad the staircase scene is still there, but where the fuuck are the elevator scenes? :deadbanana2:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.