Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I can't get a refund on my JFAD tickets so it looks like I'll have a chance to catch up on some sleep in the IMAX theatre. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, HausOfPunk said:

I can't get a refund on my JFAD tickets so it looks like I'll have a chance to catch up on some sleep in the IMAX theatre. 

You won't fall asleep the movie is good lol

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I'm living for the meltdowns 

 

:suburban:

we prayed for times like these sista. :suburban: 

Remember when the cupake stan cartel was running this base? The newbie monsters really shook this base up and the old guard is falling...QUICKLY :suburban:

8 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

I don't mind with musical if it had ORIGINAL SONGS not cover of 100 year old songs

True cuz she knocked it outta the park with ASIB so something similar to that would've been better

28 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Everyone who watched the movie on my tiktok is talking about how bad it is :deadbanana2:

 

The worst part is that they're saying the music scenes simply add nothing to the plot 

atp i'm just gonna add spoilers and explain how the music works (massive spoliers regarding harley in this)

 

Spoiler

there's big musical sequences in the film and these sequences take place in joker's mind. he makes up a version of who harley is in his head and they clearly establish in the movie that she is a manipulative grifter who is using him for her own satisfaction. the musical sequences gradually lead to her becoming more antagonistic towards him (she pulls out a gun several times and its played as a gag until she utlimately breaks up with him at the end). she is a person with a phd in psychology who lies to him and uses him to try and thrust herself into fame. i dont get how people are painting her as a one-dimensional character because she plays two completely different characters. Joker and Arthur flech are argued to be two different people, and the truth is that his idea of who harley is and who she is in reality is completely different. That's why the title is Folie A Duex - a delusion of two people and their identities. I dont know how people dont get the ******* point when they spell it out clear as day in the movie. 

 

I wasn't here during the HoG/Oscar snub era in 2022 so was it just as messy then as it is now :suburban:

Edited by lisavanderpump

Does anybody know where Todd Philips lives and if he has personal security?

 

:suburban:

Funny how some of you are thrilled to see how Gaga has been so happy in life and excited about her music recently as she hadn't been for like 10 years, only for you to be wanting to prevent her from releasing whatever she wants to release (as a side project that is, with an actual pop era starting THIS MONTH) and encouraging people to send negativity towards her to "teach her a lesson about what you want" because that's destroying her brand and you won't be winning on ATRL for some days because of that.

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

Spoiler

Btw I don't know why you guys are surprised regarding the numbers when Love For Sale, an album that was of the same register and was a legend's farewell project, barely sold more :michael:

 

Edited by Namiskine
typo

18 minutes ago, Edonis said:

So anyhow,

 

:suburban:

 

do we think there's a legitimate chance the LG7 lead could come this Friday or next Friday? I would like to know if I need to request PTO or not :gaycat1:

I doubt it's coming this Friday. My bet is on the 18th.

40 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Everyone who watched the movie on my tiktok is talking about how bad it is :deadbanana2:

 

The worst part is that they're saying the music scenes simply add nothing to the plot 

No shade but given your history of posts in this very thread, I'm not surprised the algorithm is pushing those on your "For You" page :bird:

11 minutes ago, lisavanderpump said:

I wasn't here during the HoG/Oscar snub era in 2022 so was it just as messy then as it is now :suburban:

Less messy because at least the movie was doing relatively okay at the box office (considering the pandemic), it was certified fresh on RT and Gaga was being nominated for awards.

Seeing how negative, annoying, and sh!tty everyone is being (not just atrl) makes things less fun. It doesn't make me enjoy anything less, but it makes me wonder why I bother checking in. Literally fun cancelled!

31 minutes ago, Edonis said:

So anyhow,

 

:suburban:

 

do we think there's a legitimate chance the LG7 lead could come this Friday or next Friday? I would like to know if I need to request PTO or not :gaycat1:

Defos not this Friday, I know she only announced DWAS the day before but we had buzz around it coming for the whole week before that (maybe even longer) and no one has dropped a crumb on the lead yet. I've always been an Oct 11th truther so hopefully once she maybe acknowledges the movie release on Friday with a post, then this weekend or early next week she can start teasing the single. Even if it doesn't come until the 18th I'd like her to start teasing this weekend since I don't think it'd do her any harm.

Anyway, could someone help me find a way to watch Kimmel live from outside the US? I'm no longer used to doing those :matty:

This is all a disaster :rip: 

 

Can't wait for Friday so JFAD era basically ends :rip: 

Edited by hausofbryan

Just now, Namiskine said:

Anyway, could someone help me find a way to watch Kimmel live from outside the US? I'm no longer used to doing those :matty:

look up an ABC (USA) stream since that's the network that airs Jimmy Kimmel.

Omg I forgot about the soundtrack release! Not another chart BOMB

 

enough.gif

 

 

I love Gaga and I still believe things will turn around!

Edited by Dylangaga

The avalanche of @Bad News I just woke up to 

 

2Xvkzqk.thumb.jpg.76430c3eb548520311fb6c

 

But Gar always wins in the end somehow. Excited for HM performance! :flower:

 

GY2l4KyXMAAEyrx?format=jpg&name=large

11 minutes ago, Edonis said:

look up an ABC (USA) stream since that's the network that airs Jimmy Kimmel.

Are ABC/ABC News the same thing or separate channels? I can only find the latter :dancehall:

2 hours ago, Edu said:

i'm still confused by gár saying that she couldn't wait for us to hear where she is sonically when harlequin is basically c2c 3.0

It is literally not.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.