Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I'm in front of the cinema now. And the past 10 pages is looking very encouraging. 
 

2Xvkzqk.thumb.jpg.76430c3eb548520311fb6c

djasomlasdk :dies:

enjoy!

Swapping her poker face for joker face! She will be singing 1 song!!

I'm about to watch JFAD :celestial4:

 

I logged onto Grindr but seems it's only cishet men here :rip:

IM FORGETTINg this is live she seems kinda nervous not really tho I think it's just the vibe with of Harley. Love this so far!

 

Edited by ineedboxinggloves

MY GOD HER PERSONALITY IS JUST SO CUTE NOW. SHE'S SO NORMAL. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEW MUSIC.

Love how she has just fully embraced actual harlequin aesthetic for this mini era :jonny: her commitment to everything she does, ahh legend.

She sounds amazing, I love her so much. And so happy. It's so different than a few years ago, and I mean it in the best way possible.

Her talking about Michael:heart: 

 

Her expecting/wanting him to propose to her on her birthday oh she's in love 

I cannot believe she's talking so openly about her personal life like this. :deadbanana: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.