Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Artur said:

Performing both would be such a nice way to celebrate the album.

what is there to celebrate lmaoo

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, PoisonedIvy said:

As the biggest little monster on this site, I'm distraught. I feel like the laughing stock of the internet. I can't handle this level of humiliation. How do we get Gaga to increase the commercial performance of Harlequin before it's too late? I fear there's no coming back once the Billboard numbers are released next Sunday. I'm so worried about LG7, I can't sleep I can't eat and I'm lashing out at my family, friends, and coworkers. Someone please tell me how they're coping with this because I just don't know what to do anymore.

im coping by convincing myself RedOne will make an appearance on LG7

 

TVrCRZr.gif

1 minute ago, Edu said:

i already had my meltdown on the day harlequin dropped so now i'm chill

couldn't care less about where it debuts

Yeah, I'm mainly trolling because I knew this was a disaster as soon as 0.05 seconds of Good Bombing played. 

But people want JAZZ :ryan3:

 

Even her fanbase don't want it. Someone has engrain that to her plz and keep the Jazz Live inside VEGAS Walls

It has become so bad that OGHs might just take over this base and nothing would change in terms of quality and the content of posts. 

Edited by Album Leak

Just now, Rama said:

We're camping in the Gaga Base for the next 48 hours

 

 

Best camping starter kit essentials for your first trip | Countryfile.com

48 hours? you mean the next week

 

AKWKTUe.gif

11 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

- Harlequin was never meant to be a successful album

- The reception of Harlequin is in no way an indicator of the reception that LG7 will have

This is what I've been saying on this forum for a week and yet people continue to meltdown over… a jazz album??

 

I called this a "not mainline Gaga album" for a reason.  Most Liddos have little interest or care in jazz music, and her casual fans probably listened to the first five seconds of Good Morning and abandoned any idea of listening to anything further. 
 

Just like Bey's The Gift, this wasn't intended or expected to be a smash album in any way as much as it's just a compliment to the movie.  
 

Otherwise, this album is actually very very good.  Her covers are fantastic, her voice is the best it's ever been, and she finally shows the ability to provide soft and smooth vocals instead of having a shout-off with herself.

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

As the biggest little monster on this site, I'm distraught. I feel like the laughing stock of the internet. I can't handle this level of humiliation. How do we get Gaga to increase the commercial performance of Harlequin before it's too late? I fear there's no coming back once the Billboard numbers are released next Sunday. I'm so worried about LG7, I can't sleep I can't eat and I'm lashing out at my family, friends, and coworkers. Someone please tell me how they're coping with this because I just don't know what to do anymore.

She released some great music tied to the album, it's not just plain bad. Enjoy it like so many of us are doing! :party: She will be back, and will never stop doing music. Girl can sing like no one else and loves what she does. On top of that, she is happy, probably happier than ever! :heart: Be grateful she tries different things and always show so much love to her fans! 

 

There is still so much new content coming! :duca:

Just now, Khris said:

im coping by convincing myself RedOne will make an appearance on LG7

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Who's d do I have to suck to make this a reality

 

:suburban: 

4 minutes ago, Edu said:

what is there to celebrate lmaoo

The fact that she loves the music? I also wished the album was doing better but it is what it is and it's clearly a passion project for her. Let her be happy doing what she wants. I'm sure she is not that worried about its performance and neither should you.

Here we thought Interscope asked Gaga to release DWAS in exchange for releasing an experimental dark pop album (LG7)

 

It was prob because of Harlequin this whole time.

 

TVrCRZr.gif

7 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

As the biggest little monster on this site, I'm distraught. I feel like the laughing stock of the internet. I can't handle this level of humiliation. How do we get Gaga to increase the commercial performance of Harlequin before it's too late? I fear there's no coming back once the Billboard numbers are released next Sunday. I'm so worried about LG7, I can't sleep I can't eat and I'm lashing out at my family, friends, and coworkers. Someone please tell me how they're coping with this because I just don't know what to do anymore.

Girl, who cares. When she releases the right music, she will smash again. 

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

48 hours? you mean the next week

 

AKWKTUe.gif

Let's make it 30+ days, our own Survivor: Folie à Deux

 

TVrCRZr.gif

1 minute ago, Artur said:

She released some great music tied to the album, it's not just plain bad. Enjoy it like so many of us are doing! :party: She will be back, and will never stop doing music. Girl can sing like no one else and loves what she does. On top of that, she is happy, probably happier than ever! :heart: Be grateful she tries different things and always show so much love to her fans! 

 

There is still so much new content coming! :duca:

That's true. Good Morning is probably the best song I've heard all year. :hug: Thank you for calming me down

 

Spoiler

Nnn in all seriousness I do actually enjoy half of Harlequin, and obviously those of us with a brain know LG7 will perform better. Don't stress too much about this. Let the internet dogpile on her, just laugh it off and look forward to the next thing friends. That's all. :heart2:

 

Just now, Rama said:

Let's make it 30+ days, our own Survivor: Folie à Deux

 

TVrCRZr.gif

When the second weekend box office for JFAD is -87% plunge with an F cinema rating 

 

AKWKTUe.gif

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Who's d do I have to suck to make this a reality

 

:suburban: 

 Nadir Khayat's

TVrCRZr.gif

also i would just like to add that the comparisons to beyoncé's the gift make 0 sense to me

that album had tons of features and original current songs lol

20 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

1. THE FAME MONSTER

2. BORN THIS WAY

3. THE FAME

4. CHROMATICA

5. PANNED QUIN

6. ARTSTOP

7. TOUCANNON

lol at Harlequin being above another Gaga album. It's literally one of the worst albums released this year. ARTPOP has BOPS. 

I told my boyfriend, who couldn't care any less about pop culture, that Gaga's album is bombing. 

 

He said to "let her enjoy her side project. You've already told me about her single multiple times that is coming soon anyway."

 

I said he will be suffocated in our bed if he says such words again

 

AKWKTUe.gif

Edited by hausofbryan

Just now, hausofbryan said:

When the second weekend box office for JFAD is -87% plunge with an F cinema rating 

 

AKWKTUe.gif

JFAD's legs:

 

Chicken Leg Socks - Take My Money

 

 

1 minute ago, Edu said:

also i would just like to add that the comparisons to beyoncé's the gift make 0 sense to me

that album had tons of features and original current songs lol

why bother engaging in these comparisons…

I want a song or remix with The Weekend for the next album. I think he would suit this "dark tone" of the upcoming record :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I want a song or remix with The Weekend for the next album. I think he would suit this "dark tone" of the upcoming record :gaycat2:

we are getting garden of eden already

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.