Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Saw the movie tonight and honestly didn't like it much. Gaga did an amazing job but her character didn't have a whole lot to do. To me, her scenes and storyline were cut short due to the fact that they didn't want it be a Harley Quinn movie. Also, I think they changed the ending for whatever weird reason. 
 

All the singing became a chore to watch after a while. 2/5 stars from me. 

it's over

 

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

Not this movie becoming her Burlesque :rip:

 

We had so much hope when the first teaser was released too :chick3:

3 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Saw the movie tonight and honestly didn't like it much. Gaga did an amazing job but her character didn't have a whole lot to do. To me, her scenes and storyline were cut short due to the fact that they didn't want it be a Harley Quinn movie. Also, I think they changed the ending for whatever weird reason. 
 

All the singing became a chore to watch after a while. 2/5 stars from me. 

Well.. its over 

 

im so confused right now 

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The "The show must go on!" line in that thread title is sending me :dies: 

I love it :ahh:

3 minutes ago, kudmips7890 said:

Not this movie becoming her Burlesque :rip:

 

We had so much hope when the first teaser was released too :chick3:

Burlesque is great though:gaycat5:

2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Saw the movie tonight and honestly didn't like it much. Gaga did an amazing job but her character didn't have a whole lot to do. To me, her scenes and storyline were cut short due to the fact that they didn't want it be a Harley Quinn movie. Also, I think they changed the ending for whatever weird reason. 
 

All the singing became a chore to watch after a while. 2/5 stars from me. 

I think her role is always an afterthought of the core idea, you could tell from the interview. It all started when they want to explore the music within him, Harley is probably just an plot device they used to put that music aspect forefront. But the movie never wanted to focus on her, if they did they would name it: Joker and Harleen: FAD. Her scenes that were cut probably aren't that important anyway. I doubt there were scenes of her back story about how she became like she is in the first place. The cut scenes like kissing woman/dancing on the stairs don't actually say anything deep about her.

I am forced to remind you guys:

 

On 9/26/2024 at 7:42 PM, IBeMe said:

im going to report anyone who talks about the ending of the movie just FYI

 

even if you put spoilers I will report you 

 

7edba7f32181a41f16f49fd21627deeff1ed5479

F around and find out, fats.

 

7edba7f32181a41f16f49fd21627deeff1ed5479

 

3 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

She praised Selena and Ariana :heart:

Where?

the fact that her canceling Jimmy in the first place had this many people gagging for some reason in the first place i-

 

 

xK2Pt7Z.gif

I'm honestly so mad at whoever made the decision to make Gaga's character a side/supporting character. She's all over in the press, promo, on the posters and her character is barely in the movie? I understand its a Joker movie but Harley is just as important but it didn't feel like so.

Such a wasted potential. :doc:

Spoiler below- 

Spoiler

I bet it was Harley who was supposed to kill Joker instead of that random prisoner. But they changed 

 

 

the mixed responses on my TL :bibliahh:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I'm honestly so mad at whoever made the decision to make Gaga's character a side/supporting character. She's all over in the press, promo, on the posters and her character is barely in the movie? I understand its a Joker movie but Harley is just as important but it didn't feel like so.

Such a wasted potential. :doc:

Spoiler below- 

  Reveal hidden contents

I bet it was Harley who was supposed to kill Joker instead of that random prisoner. But they changed 

 

 

@IBeMe get her, jade.

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I am forced to remind you guys:

 

F around and find out, fats.

 

7edba7f32181a41f16f49fd21627deeff1ed5479

 

Yea can the spoilers wait till Friday guys? Even spoiler tags 

 

3 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I'm honestly so mad at whoever made the decision to make Gaga's character a side/supporting character. She's all over in the press, promo, on the posters and her character is barely in the movie? I understand its a Joker movie but Harley is just as important but it didn't feel like so.

Such a wasted potential. :doc:

Spoiler below- 

  Reveal hidden contents

I bet it was Harley who was supposed to kill Joker instead of that random prisoner. But they changed 

 

 

Please refrain from posting spoilers even if it's in spoiler tags. The movie is not out yet. 

5 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I'm honestly so mad at whoever made the decision to make Gaga's character a side/supporting character. She's all over in the press, promo, on the posters and her character is barely in the movie? I understand its a Joker movie but Harley is just as important but it didn't feel like so.

Such a wasted potential. :doc:

Spoiler below- 

  Hide contents

I bet it was Harley who was supposed to kill Joker instead of that random prisoner. But they changed 

 

 

WAIT 

 

Spoiler

 

It wasn't her??? What the actual ****?!?!?!

I really wanted it to be her omg this is a disaster I'm actually going to meltdown :jonny5:

 

1 hour ago, PlERRE said:

Is it Dior?

 

For a second I thought it could be LV 

I read it on Twitter, saw the type of dress and it assumed it was, lol.

 

2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I'm honestly so mad at whoever made the decision to make Gaga's character a side/supporting character. She's all over in the press, promo, on the posters and her character is barely in the movie? I understand its a Joker movie but Harley is just as important but it didn't feel like so.

Such a wasted potential. :doc:

Spoiler below- 

  Hide contents

I bet it was Harley who was supposed to kill Joker instead of that random prisoner. But they changed 

 

 

Spoiler

They shot different endings, and YouTuber Grace kept implying she didn't agree with the ending and alluding that it would turn off the men & be too feminist or whatever (paraphrasing).  

 

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

@IBeMe get her, jade.

Thank u for alerting me GipJoanne, @yASSsss won't be "yaaasssing" anymore. :khalyan2:

4 hours ago, justin. said:

I'm reading through this thread while listening to That's Entertainment, and the frantic sax solo is the perfect soundtrack for these meltdowns :bibliahh:

today has been one for the books 

OMG soooo many opportunities to reports these past couple pages! this is going to be so fun OMG sarah-paulson-ahs.gif

My bad. Idk how to delete my post :foot:

Anyway- F*CK TODD PHILIP

Just now, eleganceislearned said:

I read it on Twitter, saw the type of dress and it assumed it was, lol.

It's Celine. She said it during an interview.

 

8 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Where?

She was asked about Oscar buzz and being in the race with other pop stars. She mentioned Selena and Ariana. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.