Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Dumbledore said:

 

Todd Phillips on making a solo Harley Quinn movie:

 

"I don't want to get into that."

 

 5bDIVsE.gif

Good, Warner could hire competent commercial director for that

:ryan3:

17 minutes ago, kudmips7890 said:

Not this movie becoming her Burlesque :rip:

 

We had so much hope when the first teaser was released too :chick3:

Burlesque has an 143'd 37% on RT, plz be serious 

All I'm seeing are positive feedbacks on my TL. What is the truth? :confused: anyway, I'm seeing this on the 4th. I'm a huge fan of the first film, I'm ready for this :jonny:

1 minute ago, Dumbledore said:

 

Todd Phillips on making a solo Harley Quinn movie:

 

"I don't want to get into that."

 

 5bDIVsE.gif

This would be (yet another) waste of ha time & talents. They should've went all-in with her on this particular movie. I feel I will forever be fuming at Toad:fish2:


 

The people are asking for a Harley film! Give it to them, @warner! 

3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Good, Warner could hire competent commercial director for that

:ryan3:

get francis lawrence and then gár and him could do another music video together to celebrate

14 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I'm honestly so mad at whoever made the decision to make Gaga's character a side/supporting character. She's all over in the press, promo, on the posters and her character is barely in the movie? I understand its a Joker movie but Harley is just as important but it didn't feel like so.

Such a wasted potential. :doc:

Spoiler below- 

  Hide contents

I bet it was Harley who was supposed to kill Joker instead of that random prisoner. But they changed 

 

 

Spoiler

I believe they filmed that ending on the stairs singing that's entertainment

 

I wanted a big final scene with Gaga but she just faded away

 

Although I think the ending with another "Joker" killing Arthur in prison was good too

 

3 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Burlesque has an 143'd 37% on RT, plz be serious 

And an A- audience score and lowkey became a cult classic with tangible impact. 

 

You're right, this isn't Gaga's Burlesque. This is worse. :rip:

 

 

she praised Selena and Ariana and is wearing Celine not dior!

but how is selena always an inspiration?????? 

I really hope that the spoiler I just saw here by mistake isn't a real spoiler 

 

**** you 

I'm already SICK of having female characters being sidelined to elevate their male counter parts in my video games and anime/manga and now my fav is playing a character that also unfortunately fell into the same trope

 

Uggh I want Gaga to top bill a movie SOLO with no male co-lead

 

:clack:

 

 

Edited by FailSafe

2 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:


 

The people are asking for a Harley film! Give it to them, @warner! 

Then people should ask with their wallet, if it bombs, Warner probably would think Gaga is the reason it flopped and cancel/never consider the idea of Harley Quinn solo movie.:suburban:

move the spoilers to the movie thread please, i don't want to accidentally read a single one

 

:clack:

1 minute ago, Bhumisah said:

she praised Selena and Ariana and is wearing Celine not dior!

but how is selena always an inspiration?????? 

gár is familiar with selena's story

she suffers from lupus if you didn't know

Just now, FailSafe said:

I'm already SICK of having female characters being sidelined to elevate their male counter part in my video games and anime/manga and now my fav is playing a character that also unfortunately fell into the same trope

 

Uggh I want Gaga to top bill a movie SOLO with no male co-lead

 

:clack:

 

 

She needs a good Kill Bill type vehicle to rectify this. (Not John Wick franchise stuff tho)

3 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

she praised Selena and Ariana and is wearing Celine not dior!

but how is selena always an inspiration?????? 

Would you rather her say she's a fantastic singer 

 

:suburban:

Just now, Smarticle said:

move the spoilers to the movie thread please, i don't want to accidentally read a single one

 

:clack:

i spent weeks avoiding spoilers just to open one by accident and read what happens at the end of the movie lol

6 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

she praised Selena and Ariana and is wearing Celine not dior!

but how is selena always an inspiration?????? 

An inspiration in general, not specifically for her.

Edited by GipJo

who would have thought that bradley freaking cooper was better at directing movies than industry veterans ridley scott and todd phillips?

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Then people should ask with their wallet, :suburban:

And for what, for them to make Joker 3 and sideline Gar once more? No ma'am. She should stay away and take a break from big film companies and do a role in an indie horror film instead 

 

:suburban:

 

 

Everybody better be posting their ticket stubs bc we NEED the receipts!

 

:clack:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.