Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I'm really excited but... how do we know it's an EP?? :gaycat3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, GagaChina said:

嘎嘎小姐的小丑2在中国定档10月16日 中国小怪兽们都疯了 全部组团去观影 

还有的说要在电影院互摸

不管怎么说 很高兴看到这个女人slay全场 票房应该能破5亿

WTH:bibliahh:

When she arrives in China and wears cheong sam and make it cvnty then what?

Just now, frankvert said:

I've been away for 2 days. What have I missed? 
 

spacer.png

All I know is we're gonna be chonky purrrrr

14 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

I'm really excited but... how do we know it's an EP?? :gaycat3:

We don't know. It could be just another droplet or a 17-track disc. So we just say EP as a safe assumption. 

@duybeeGAshantiGA Im sorry to hear what happened to you, stay strong and it WILL get better, life is full of good and bad things happening, get through it and it'll be alright soon. Sending you love :heart: yes we need you here 

REMINDER: Radio update will be horrible for another day due to iHeartRadio event taking a chunk of airtime. Many songs will be affected as well. 

  • Popular Post

To everyone here, thank you all so much. It really means a lot to me. My heart got truly warmer and I got a Smile (but I wont Die with it yet) reading your supporting replies. :hug:

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

REMINDER: Radio update will be horrible for another day due to iHeartRadio event taking a chunk of airtime. Many songs will be affected as well. 

i hope bar song get affected more and die with a smile less :dancehall:

Edited by Human Fly

4 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

To everyone here, thank you all so much. It really means a lot to me. My heart got truly warmer and I got a Smile (but I wont Die with it yet) reading your supporting replies. :hug:

🖤 sending love 🖤 life's a happy mistake 🖤 but a mistake worth living 🖤

  • Popular Post
1 hour ago, frankvert said:

I've been away for 2 days. What have I missed? 
 

spacer.png

Well....


Gaga posting cryptics images NON stop on ig (3 pics)
6cES8UF.jpeg

 

- Gaga post a snippet on IG (new song the green pic "no ducttape no mission" its an audiovideo.


(insider) said 

17 h ago -SuperVillain "Happy Mistake. Lady Gaga Harlequin"   ( Liddos believe its the secret project name or the name of the snippet shared)
15 h ago -SuperVillain   "Happy Mistake is part of the secret project"
6 h ago  -MR.S : "comming soon THIS WEEK"
NEW TEA - SuperVillain "Happy Mistake will be released under special imprint - HARLEQUIN PS."


also:
she got interview on ET yesterday, and got asked about all this and she got shooked!


200w.gif - SAIqf.gif

 

also doing press interviews, secret screener JFAD for fans, going viral for giving popcorn to fans :
ezgif-2-61a76994d5.gifqyy8gWS.gifgagaicantrn giphyupload GIF

she gifted MERCH for the fans non related to JFAD: at that screener for Jfad, :


 

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

Edited by DockDock

I don't like the idea of releasing a single for this special project, would be better to just drop it all at once to take advantage of Joker 2

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am not joking. I am sorry for ruining the fun for yall but I am seriously wanting to die. Gaga's upcoming projects with music and movie are part of what keep me lowkey going. I am so tired, lost and wanting to end myself so badly... I hope I didnt get fired so I can be fully enjoying everything coming up regarding Gaga..

Sending you love :heart:

 

I was also let go this morning, so you're not alone in this. I have learnt that it's always for the better, and better opportunities are always waiting.

 

Use this time off as an opportunity to work on your mental health (and we'll enjoy Gagactober with no distractions :cm:). Stay strong! 

3 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Sending you love :heart:

 

I was also let go this morning, so you're not alone in this. I have learnt that it's always for the better, and better opportunities are always waiting.

 

Use this time off as an opportunity to work on your mental health (and we'll enjoy Gagactober with no distractions :cm:). Stay strong! 

Very sorry love :hug: 

By the way what does "no duct tape no mission" even mean :isudumblmao:

Sending you lots of love and positive energy @duybeeGAshantiGA and @Almighty Gaga :heart2:

Edited by DaphneGuinness

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

By the way what does "no duct tape no mission" even mean :isudumblmao:

Maybe something like being resourceful and prepared for anything? Idk :huh:

2 hours ago, GagaChina said:

嘎嘎小姐的小丑2在中国定档10月16日 中国小怪兽们都疯了 全部组团去观影 

还有的说要在电影院互摸

不管怎么说 很高兴看到这个女人slay全场 票房应该能破5亿

额滴神啊 

POP: +58 / +0.163

HAC: +11 / +0.004

AC: +26 / +0.111

RHY: +13 / +0.047

 

AC :eek: 

do we know if it's an EP or is there no tea no that yet?

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, atemyheartinc said:

You're right about the album but what about the lead? It's coming in the next 4 weeks :psyduck:

True, but that depends on how they treat this Harleen project. Will it have a single? Will it receive promotion? If it doesn't, I don't see all projects clashing with each other. DWAS and LG7 lead can coexist, tho we shall see whether DWAS smashing will help the lead or disadvantage it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.