Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Her music is perfectly fine, they didn't even remove DWUW from the streaming platforms:deadbanana4: Chinese government now desperately allows more international entertainment activities like never before, if Gaga wants to do it, she can.

Hopefully she takes a photo with Zhou Xun. I like her, she's so talented 😍 

I just used Google translate to read that post in Mandarin and :rip: If there's one thing you can count on, it's that Liddos (from all cultures) will be messy as **** :suburban:

I JUST WOKE UP AND FIND OUT NEW MUSIC COMING IN 4 DAYS :WAP:

 

Oh godga you're something else i love you so much :gaynetcat4:

Just now, Aston Martin said:

I just used Google translate to read that post in Mandarin and :rip: If there's one thing you can count on, it's that Liddos (from all cultures) will be messy as **** :suburban:

It's our nature, in our flesh, blood and bones 🤩

Let's hope she will also do a quick Asia press tour :WAP:  One flight for joker 2, Harley EP and LG7 lead in one go :WAP: environmental friendly queen :WAP:

26 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

I'd prefer a Friday release, we can give it a cute hot 100 debut even if it's not for the charts song

We need to be saving our efforts for the upcoming lead single, not this droplet :clack:

 

interscope should also be saving up their coins for the promo / playlists next month

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

It's our nature, in our flesh, blood and bones 🤩

just messy f4g04ts

15 hours ago, technoprayer said:

WHEN IT EXPLODES INTO NOISE ROCK LIKE HAPPIER THAN EVER THEN WHAT

That's exactly what it sounds like it's gonna do

1 minute ago, Janet said:

We need to be saving our efforts for the upcoming lead single, not this droplet :clack:

 

interscope should also be saving up their coins for the promo / playlists next month

This. The movie rollout will promote the Harlequin project, save the playlisting push for the LG7 lead

Die With A Smile is nominated at the NRJ MUSIC AWARDS for Best International Collaboration 

5 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I JUST WOKE UP AND FIND OUT NEW MUSIC COMING IN 4 DAYS :WAP:

 

Oh godga you're something else i love you so much :gaynetcat4:

Who told you it's in four days? It's sooner most definitely!

:WAP:

Everything is going the right way with lady Gars. Even Jfad got to be in Chinese cinemas :clap3:

 

I am, however, hitting rock bottom. Got fired from a super highly paid job and now I got nothing (except debts because I've just bought an expensive car, for my standards). I hope Gaga and her music and movie will help me get through this dark period, otherwise I will commit S word...

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

Why are we saying Harlequin/Harlequin Radio is an EP and not a whole album? She worked on it both in 2023 and this year...

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Who told you it's in four days? It's sooner most definitely!

:WAP:

isnt it coming out this friday? 

What if Harlequin radio is LG7 and LG8 coming this february 

:WAP:

 

Oh godga your mind :gaynetcat4:

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Why are we saying Harlequin/Harlequin Radio is an EP and not a whole album? She worked on it both in 2023 and this year...

I'm just thinking an EP to purposely keep expectations low. I'm obviously thankful for any new music but I don't want to assume it's a full album (especially since we're getting the JFAD soundtrack and the start of LG7 all in the span of a month so it's just a crazy new scenario all around for Gaga).

6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

 

Die With A Smile is nominated at the NRJ MUSIC AWARDS for Best International Collaboration 

Oh godga the global and success magnet that you ARE :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Bandito said:

I'm just thinking an EP to purposely keep expectations low. I'm obviously thankful for any new music but I don't want to assume it's a full album (especially since we're getting the JFAD soundtrack and the start of LG7 all in the span of a month so it's just a crazy new scenario all around for Gaga).

Trust in godga, I'm sure harlequin radio would have at least 9/10 songs on it make it a whole studio album criteria. 

Prince's batman album have 9 songs on it

:WAP:

5 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Everything is going the right way with lady Gars. Even Jfad got to be in Chinese cinemas :clap3:

 

I am, however, hitting rock bottom. Got fired from a super highly paid job and now I got nothing (except debts because I've just bought an expensive car, for my standards). I hope Gaga and her music and movie will help me get through this dark period, otherwise I will commit S word...

Hey, if you need help, please reach out to someone. I hope you're just kidding. :hug: Things may be rough, but there's always brightness hiding somewhere, stay strong :heart2:

  • Popular Post

Lady Gaga reveals why she's been 'so private' lately in letter to fans 

 

The way none of the projects she teased in June last year ended up on the betrayal list. Oh VenusaurGa

Edited by VortexTrap

Just now, opbranden said:

Hey, if you need help, please reach out to someone. I hope you're just kidding. :hug: Things may be rough, but there's always brightness hiding somewhere, stay strong :heart2:

I am not joking. I am sorry for ruining the fun for yall but I am seriously wanting to die. Gaga's upcoming projects with music and movie are part of what keep me lowkey going. I am so tired, lost and wanting to end myself so badly... I hope I didnt get fired so I can be fully enjoying everything coming up regarding Gaga..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.