Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹Ū) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

just messy f4g04ts

How do you know I am messy??? Omg, Nostradamus ðŸĪŠðŸ˜ąðŸ˜ąðŸ˜ą

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am not joking. I am sorry for ruining the fun for yall but I am seriously wanting to die. Gaga's upcoming projects with music and movie are part of what keep me lowkey going. I am so tired, lost and wanting to end myself so badly... I hope I didnt get fired so I can be fully enjoying everything coming up regarding Gaga..

Don't worry about dampening the fun—I understand how you're feeling. I've been there too. But trust me, no matter how dark things seem right now, there are still moments ahead that could help you rediscover the joy of living. Hang in there, and please, reach out for support. You're not alone.

 

You can visit this link: https://findahelpline.com/ 

 

Just type in your country, and professionals and volunteers are ready to help.

 

 

 

We need you in here with us :heart:

I dont know who made that gif in my avi, but since I didnt have avi, decided to make it as one, thank you! :bird:

We will be fed this week, my wallet is ready.:gaygacat7:

  • Popular Post
9 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am not joking. I am sorry for ruining the fun for yall but I am seriously wanting to die. Gaga's upcoming projects with music and movie are part of what keep me lowkey going. I am so tired, lost and wanting to end myself so badly... I hope I didnt get fired so I can be fully enjoying everything coming up regarding Gaga..

When you feel like you've hit rock bottom, keep in mind that it only gets better. Not tomorrow, maybe not next week, but things will change. We need you here with us! :heart2:

6 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Don't worry about dampening the fun—I understand how you're feeling. I've been there too. But trust me, no matter how dark things seem right now, there are still moments ahead that could help you rediscover the joy of living. Hang in there, and please, reach out for support. You're not alone.

 

You can visit this link: https://findahelpline.com/ 

 

Just type in your country, and professionals and volunteers are ready to help.

 

 

 

We need you in here with us :heart:

 

1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

When you feel like you've hit rock bottom, keep in mind that it only gets better. Not tomorrow, maybe not next week, but things will change. We need you here with us! :heart2:

Thank you so much guys :celestial6: I am still here. Thanks to you and also to Gaga for releasing new stuffs so I am lowkey still here to wait for them :foxaylove3:

25 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Everything is going the right way with lady Gars. Even Jfad got to be in Chinese cinemas :clap3:

 

I am, however, hitting rock bottom. Got fired from a super highly paid job and now I got nothing (except debts because I've just bought an expensive car, for my standards). I hope Gaga and her music and movie will help me get through this dark period, otherwise I will commit S word...

I'm on the same boat as you dude

It's been three months since I lost my project and from next month onwards I won't get paid but I can be in this same organization for next 6 months 

 

Everything is going to be alright ... just hang in there and upskill yourself :hughard:

everybody wants to wake up to the news we woke up today

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

DWAS doing +10M daily, LG7 on the corner, new movie next week, OST new songs (with the iconic That's Entertainement) and now A NEW EP with a new personna ?

 

GODGA YOU ARE THE ICON U THINK U ARE!! 

22 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am not joking. I am sorry for ruining the fun for yall but I am seriously wanting to die. Gaga's upcoming projects with music and movie are part of what keep me lowkey going. I am so tired, lost and wanting to end myself so badly... I hope I didnt get fired so I can be fully enjoying everything coming up regarding Gaga..

Stay strong queen. I know u, that why i said life is worth living with Gaga in it the other day. 

But she's keeping me alive and somehow meaningful. 

You cant die until she wins best leading actress oscar( which is not happening anytime soon, more like in 30 years 💀) 

33 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Why are we saying Harlequin/Harlequin Radio is an EP and not a whole album? She worked on it both in 2023 and this year...

She's going to release it under a new stage name hence not an official Gaga release :WAP:  Prince teas???? :WAP:

 

ladies and gentlemen please welcome to the stage Harlequin :WAP:

I can't believe Lady Gaga is actually releasing music she made due to being passionate. Is this 2011?

 

ZKi0S5d.gif

28 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Trust in godga, I'm sure harlequin radio would have at least 9/10 songs on it make it a whole studio album criteria. 

Prince's batman album have 9 songs on it

:WAP:

I have a crazy thought again and I wish she had a 10-min song ðŸĪŠ

26 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am not joking. I am sorry for ruining the fun for yall but I am seriously wanting to die. Gaga's upcoming projects with music and movie are part of what keep me lowkey going. I am so tired, lost and wanting to end myself so badly... I hope I didnt get fired so I can be fully enjoying everything coming up regarding Gaga..

I am sending you so much love :heart:

5 hours ago, Mr.S said:

coming soon this week 

i was like 100+ posts 10+ pages, i get it now, SHE IS COMING:jonny5: OMGG this is to much

I don't know how I'm feeling with all this content coming at once.

 

As a fan I'm happy she's keeping us feed after months of drought, on the other hand I'm feeling the GP will be very much confused with DWAS/Joker 2/EP/LG7 lead coming all simultaneously. 

 

I'm just worried LG7 lead and album will be overshadowed and suffer from all of this  :dancehall3:

 

 

her throwing popcorns is going viral with 6-7M views already

this is insane, she is truly at the edge of REPEAKING with the upcoming events 

36 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am not joking. I am sorry for ruining the fun for yall but I am seriously wanting to die. Gaga's upcoming projects with music and movie are part of what keep me lowkey going. I am so tired, lost and wanting to end myself so badly... I hope I didnt get fired so I can be fully enjoying everything coming up regarding Gaga..

Life can feel really bleak sometimes and it can feel as if everything is going against you. When I was suicidal, I personally found The Samaritans (or any hotline I imagine) really helpful to just talk or cry. 

There is a future that is better for you, it can be hard to imagine it but it is there :heart:

38 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am not joking. I am sorry for ruining the fun for yall but I am seriously wanting to die. Gaga's upcoming projects with music and movie are part of what keep me lowkey going. I am so tired, lost and wanting to end myself so badly... I hope I didnt get fired so I can be fully enjoying everything coming up regarding Gaga..

Sending you a hug. :hug:

I hope things start looking up for you soon.

7 minutes ago, atemyheartinc said:

I don't know how I'm feeling with all this content coming at once.

 

As a fan I'm happy she's keeping us feed after months of drought, on the other hand I'm feeling the GP will be very much confused with DWAS/Joker 2/EP/LG7 lead coming all simultaneously. 

 

I'm just worried LG7 lead and album will be overshadowed and suffer from all of this  :dancehall3:

 

 

There's no way JFAD will still be charting and relevant in February 2025, when LG7 is being released.

4 minutes ago, atemyheartinc said:

I don't know how I'm feeling with all this content coming at once.

 

As a fan I'm happy she's keeping us feed after months of drought, on the other hand I'm feeling the GP will be very much confused with DWAS/Joker 2/EP/LG7 lead coming all simultaneously. 

 

I'm just worried LG7 lead and album will be overshadowed and suffer from all of this  :dancehall3:

 

 

Articles and media outlets continue to mistake TFM for an EP, ARTPOP as her third studio album and BTW as her sophomore effort. We're good, really. It all depends on the rollout of each and what comes out as singles, etc.

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

There's no way JFAD will still be charting and relevant in February 2025, when LG7 is being released.

You're right about the album but what about the lead? It's coming in the next 4 weeks :psyduck:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.