Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Add ".gif" at the end of the url :heart:

Omg thank you there's this one like animation with woman and her huge **** I dreamed of using that :rip:

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

6 minutes

rsz-2e0b700fb-012f-431f-9c72-9bf3229064a

Sis is your clock on time?

Just now, Namiskine said:

Sis is your clock on time?

I was hitting submit 10 minutes ago. I dont know why it's too slow :chick3:

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I was hitting submit 10 minutes ago. I dont know why it's too slow :chick3:

Maybe you're sharing Gar's wifi

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Namiskine said:

Maybe you're sharing Gar's wifi

 

:suburban:

Her wifi is a year late or sumn? I dont want her announce the album 8/2/2025. 

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Nico Robin

So he's called Archie from Sean Cody that's all I can find, I have a link but I won't share here :gaycat3:

 

OT: can't wait for LG7

 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Nico Robin

lemme join you with a nice cup of tea sis while we wait for the trade

 

Nico Robin

1 minute ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

So he's called Archie from Sean Cody that's all I can find, I have a link but I won't share here :gaycat3:

 

OT: can't wait for LG7

 

spacer.png

 

1 minute ago, Vegvisir said:

lemme join you with a nice cup of tea sis while we wait for the trade

 

Nico Robin

Nico Robin

2 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

The base has gone quiet, wonder why :gaygacat7:

 

1 minute ago, Vegvisir said:

I love how red his face/neck gets while he's riding

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

Explaining Chris Hemsworth GIF by BuzzFeed

Gaga writing ABRACADABRA and then thinking about all the horny gays who will f to that song 

 

Computer Delete GIF

I was driving in Paris today behind a guy blasting Always Remember Us This Way in his Porsche 911 with the top down :clap3:

1 minute ago, Archetype said:

I was driving in Paris today behind a guy blasting Always Remember Us This Way in his Porsche 911 with the top down :clap3:

nnn a car just drove past me playing it too ARUTW the solo smash that you are :clap3:

GT0jqJDbwAEAGz0?format=jpg&name=large

 

The way I know LG7 will be her magnum opus. 

Her new imperial phase is imminent. 

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.4f285808ee8

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.