Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, TheOrangeTree said:

She uses the devil emoji, she talks about magic potion, all the snippet sound dark/halloween.

I'm really worried about this album because I think once again...she listened to the fans.

 

After the Wednesday Bloody Mary smash and the fans wanting "rock" and "dark pop"... is that what we are about to get???

an album full of screaming and Dope vocals???? :biblio::dancehall3: :dancehall2:

 

I feel like it never turns out good when we get fanservice music.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Edonis said:

so it's going to be a completely different recording for the soundtrack release? :suburban:"bum notes" gone and all?

she said it will be a different style of singing not awful singing. why would they release it as an album if it was meant to be **** :clack:

Just now, Mirkomonster said:

not her simone biles video on IG with almost 5 million likes 

 

 QkX9Au4.gif 

people probably just scrolled through reels and saw her video without even knowing it's her I bet but oh well :skull:

Most: 

 

Bad Romance
Poker Face

Applause

Rain On Me

Born This Way

Million Reasons

 

Least: 

 

Dance In The Dark

Just Another Day 

Highway Unicorn 

1000 Doves 

Brown Eyes 

Jewels N' Drugs 

1 minute ago, frankvert said:

So rude

 

spacer.png

idk what the **** it means hoe its confusing af. frankvert like frankfurt?

ItuKx0m.gif

14 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

From PJ:

 

So one of the GGD podcast girls claims in their latest episode that they got a message from someone who irrevocably proved their connection to Gaga's team and wanted to let them know that Selva's tea about the era gearing up in August is correct. Just doing a bit of surveillance!

 

:gaygacat3:

the journey continues

 

:gaygacat3:

6 minutes ago, Kimi said:

girl they are not relesing album with her singing off-key :suburban:

Yeah, it's a bit weird, but in the EMPIRE interview, Gaga said she'd sing badly because Lee can't sing or something like that. :deadbanana2: 

 

And that she worked really hard to sing not as well as she can because she's an actress, obv. :fan:

Edited by ToniGaga96

idk but i have this feeling that these are 2 opstions for LG7:

 

1)  Release the album without the lead single before as billie

2) release the album as a surprise drop

If she's doing something this month then either it's a surprise drop or an announcement is right around the corner. :eli: 

6 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Maam I don't downvote that much, now where are you getting these ideas from? 

 

:khalyan2:

Sorry cuties (+ @Spicy Pisces) but can't make a ranking out of 1 name :thing:

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Yeah, it's a bit weirs, but in the EMPIRE interview, Gaga said she'd sing badly because Lee can't sing or something like that. :deadbanana2: 

 

And that she worked really hard to sing not as well as she can because she's an actress, obv. :fan:

i think it means she wont sing in her broadway style but more natural and nonchalant it might be very intresting. again if she truly sounded like ****, why would they release it? who would by bad singing.

8 minutes ago, Edonis said:

do we even know if the soundtrack is getting ANY promo? From what it sounds like in that Gaga interview, she's going to be singing off-key and in a less, technical style for story purposes. I feel like some fans are setting themselves up for disappointment thinking a Shallow-style campaign is around the corner, when I don't get the vibe that that's what we're getting out of JFAD. 

Off key… Well they release Love For Sale, didn't they? :bird: lol jokes aside, I think yall are also setting yourselves up thinking it's gonna be unreleasable and unpromotable. Did you not hear the leaks of her singing That's Entertainment? Or the news of her singing a great cover of Dina Washington? Not to mention there's gonna be 4 new songs, which I doubt they wrote and composed to be mumbled for a few seconds. 

3 minutes ago, Kimi said:

she said it will be a different style of singing not awful singing. why would they release it as an album if it was meant to be **** :clack:

I never said it was going to sound like ****, but a bum-note is a bum-note and it sounds to me that the companion soundtrack is just going to be that - a companion soundtrack with recordings of the songs. I don't see how much promo is going to be done for it considering the ASIB soundtrack wasn't promoted nearly that much as well. 

1 minute ago, TedLasso said:

Did you not hear the leaks of her singing That's Entertainment?

i totally forgot about that. she sang that song it in her most normal way. i think shes just saying bullshit again, were so back in 2008-2013 :suburban:

11 minutes ago, Kimi said:

girl they are not relesing album with her singing off-key :suburban:

why not selena gomez does 

 

Kimi

Just now, Kimi said:

i think it means she wont sing in her broadway style but more natural and nonchalant it might be very intresting. again if she truly sounded like ****, why would they release it? who would by bad singing.

It's a sequel to a movie beloved by incels about two crazy people that wanna murder people. I don't think they are going after ASIB demographic, the singing maybe it's more complementary to the story and less relevant to stand on its own. 

 

I found the quote and she talks about "a lot of bum notes" :rip:

 

Quote

"For me, there's plenty of bum notes, actually, from Lee. I'm a trained singer, right? So even my breathing was different when I sang as Lee. When I breathe to sing on stage, I have this very controlled way to make sure that I'm on pitch and it's sustained at the right rhythm and amount of time, but Lee would never know how to do any of that. So it's like removing the technicality of the whole thing, removing my perceived art-form from it all and completely being inside of who she is."

 

3 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Off key… Well they release Love For Sale, didn't they? :bird: lol jokes aside, I think yall are also setting yourselves up thinking it's gonna be unreleasable and unpromotable. Did you not hear the leaks of her singing That's Entertainment? Or the news of her singing a great cover of Dina Washington? Not to mention there's gonna be 4 new songs, which I doubt they wrote and composed to be mumbled for a few seconds. 

We still don't know whether the four new songs are real or not; it's still a rumor. Also, the final cut is shorter than the last screening, so who knows what they cut out. We will find out in a month when it premieres in Venice. :zzz:

9 minutes ago, Kimi said:

idk what the **** it means hoe its confusing af. frankvert like frankfurt?

ItuKx0m.gif

Frank (Ocean, Sinatra, meaning open/direct/blunt) 

vert (Lil Uzi) 

 

Simple 

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Sorry cuties (+ @Spicy Pisces) but can't make a ranking out of 1 name :thing:

Add @sunbathinganimal and we are square

 :ryan3:

9 minutes ago, Kimi said:

idk what the **** it means hoe its confusing af. frankvert like frankfurt?

ItuKx0m.gif

So you were being ironic? Damn Kimberly, I liked you just for your Janis Joplin pic...

 

ItuKx0m.gif

6 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Off key… Well they release Love For Sale, didn't they? :bird: lol jokes aside, I think yall are also setting yourselves up thinking it's gonna be unreleasable and unpromotable. Did you not hear the leaks of her singing That's Entertainment? Or the news of her singing a great cover of Dina Washington? Not to mention there's gonna be 4 new songs, which I doubt they wrote and composed to be mumbled for a few seconds. 

All I'm saying is I don't think they're going to heavily promote the soundtrack. It will be a companion piece to the film, that's all. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.