Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

So you were being ironic? Damn Kimberly, I liked you just for your Janis Joplin pic...

 

ItuKx0m.gif

im never ironic my second fav child

ItuKx0m.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

All I'm saying is I don't think they're going to heavily promote the soundtrack. It will be a companion piece to the film, that's all. 

And all I'm saying is Harley and Joker Waltz will debut at #5 and peak at #1 becoming a global smash hit :WAP:

6 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Add @sunbathinganimal and we are square

 :ryan3:

Spoiler

done

spacer.png

imagine her posting her new album will be out TOMORROW

 

ItuKx0m.gif 

 

 

44 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Less-streamed songs from each album ranking! 

 

1. Dance in the Dark

2. Disco Heaven

3. 1000 Doves

4. The Queen

5. Jewels N' Drugs

6. Just Another Day

 

Miss Slaying in the Dark really out there drowning with the ugliest fishes :coffee2:

1000 Owls deserves. Worst worst song.  DiTD, Disco Heaven, Just Another Day are masterpieces. The Queen is a Xmas classic. I dont think about JnD.

Just now, Mirkomonster said:

imagine her posting her new album will be out TOMORROW

 

ItuKx0m.gif 

 

 

50k debut confirmed

ItuKx0m.gif

she will however surprise release the lead and announce the album along with it for maximum impact

ItuKx0m.gif

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Kanes

15 minutes

I don't wanna get hated so I will not use the yellow gooning face 

:fan:

if it's a surprise drop, i would kinda like the lead single one friday and the full album the following week, spreads out the gaggery :ryan3:

29 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Serial downvoters:

 

Miracle

Spicy Pisces

jesus del rey

sunbathinganimal

 

:clack:

Oh @sunbathinganimal get off the floor

 

spacer.png

Just now, Vegvisir said:

h5IXZA6.gif

I was about to react with this same gif but I didn't have it saved so i went with oprah

 

saving now, thanks!

Just now, jesus del rey said:

Miss @Kanes I love the new pfps lately but when are you gonna decide on one sis?

 

8 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Kanes

15 minutes

He's the hottest bottom I've ever seen oml you guys need to see him in action.

 

OT: August is the month :party:

Just now, WildAmerican said:

if it's a surprise drop, i would kinda like the lead single one friday and the full album the following week, spreads out the gaggery :ryan3:

here's how it should go:

1. surprise release the lead tonight, release a gaggy music video directed by mark romanek tomorrow and use the hype to announce a new album for the 30th of august

2. release one or even a couple of tracks (non-singles) leading up to the album in the following weeks

3. release the second single along with the music video along with the album drop

4. don't hide in a cavern as soon as the album is released and maybe even release one or two music videos afterwards, potentially announcing the tour with one of these

:ryan3:

here's how it's actually going to go:

1. another studio selfie

2. silence

3. It's 2025 already

:ryan3:

4 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

He's the hottest bottom I've ever seen oml you guys need to see him in action.

 

OT: August is the month :party:

So excited for LG7 :party:

Spoiler

name?

 

4 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

He's the hottest bottom I've ever seen oml you guys need to see him in action.

 

OT: August is the month :party:

But we need names

 

spacer.png

 

OT: Dancing Shadows

9 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Oh @sunbathinganimal get off the floor

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

So excited for LG7 :party:

  Hide contents

name?

 

Lemme dig through my Reddit saved list :fonso:


OT: LG7 :party:

 

1 minute ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Lemme dig through my Reddit saved list :fonso:


OT: LG7 :party:

 

Nico Robin

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.