Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Asia

Koji

Lava & Rumpus

---BARRIER---

Gustav

Fozzi 

Arabella

Yoko (?)

Trigger (???)

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

19 minutes ago, Bojana said:

or maybe you got that ad cuz you gay :swim2:

It wasn't an ad it was in the hot right now section next to people releasing new music 

1. Born This Way

2. ASIB 

3. Cheek To Cheek

4. The Fame Monster

5. ARTPOP

6. The Fame

7. Chromatica

8. Joanne

9. Love For Sale 

1 minute ago, bitchfit said:

I hope the useless Bobby Campbell is ready with the variants. 
 

Imagine her sales if she did like four different covers over CD and vinyl. Then do a deluxe during album week, then a website exclusive with a bonus track etc. 
 

This is how Kylie racks up such huge sales with her fanbase. 

and please no "US only"

off-topic, I don't think this album is going to be halloween themed. dark, yes, but I don't think she's going to do a retread of the Bad Romance mini-era. 

1 hour ago, TheOrangeTree said:

On the other hand, I don't believe all the August rumors. The stylist who was talking about August was literally talking about the album coming out this month. Let's be serious, it's August 1st, no one can seriously believe now that the album is coming out this month. 

I don't remember him saying specifically that the album was coming in August, that's why I think he was referring to music in general (single). I may remember wrong though 

1 minute ago, Hexchromatica said:

It wasn't an ad it was in the hot right now section next to people releasing new music 

I think Joker soundtrack promo has begun 

Edited by TedLasso

1 minute ago, Dumbledore said:

I don't remember him saying specifically that the album was coming in August, that's why I think he was referring to music in general (single). I may remember wrong though 

I'm only working with her on new looks and projects. She asked for exclusivity. We're focused on releasing her album in August

Serial downvoters:

 

Miracle

Spicy Pisces

jesus del rey

sunbathinganimal

 

:clack:

Edited by Namiskine
payola

1 minute ago, Hexchromatica said:

I'm only working with her on new looks and projects. She asked for exclusivity. We're focused on releasing her album in August

Well, surprise release TONIGHT! 

 

giphy.gif

 

1 minute ago, TedLasso said:

I think Joker soundtrack promo has begun 

do we even know if the soundtrack is getting ANY promo? From what it sounds like in that Gaga interview, she's going to be singing off-key and in a less, technical style for story purposes. I feel like some fans are setting themselves up for disappointment thinking a Shallow-style campaign is around the corner, when I don't get the vibe that that's what we're getting out of JFAD. 

4 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Serial downvoters:

 

Miracle

Spicy Pisces

jesus del rey

 

:clack:

Eye for an eye girl, eye for an eye... 😘

 

tumblr_pr45b9zeid1ujsdro_540.jpg

Just now, Edonis said:

do we even know if the soundtrack is getting ANY promo? From what it sounds like in that Gaga interview, she's going to be singing off-key and in a less, technical style for story purposes. I feel like some fans are setting themselves up for disappointment thinking a Shallow-style campaign is around the corner, when I don't get the vibe that that's what we're getting out of JFAD. 

girl they are not relesing album with her singing off-key :suburban:

8 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

From PJ:

 

So one of the GGD podcast girls claims in their latest episode that they got a message from someone who irrevocably proved their connection to Gaga's team and wanted to let them know that Selva's tea about the era gearing up in August is correct. Just doing a bit of surveillance!

 

:gaygacat3:

Can we really use this tertiary/quarternary source?

 

:suburban:

5 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Serial downvoters:

 

Miracle

Spicy Pisces

jesus del rey

 

:clack:

Maam I don't downvote that much, now where are you getting these ideas from? 

 

:khalyan2:

1 minute ago, Kimi said:

girl they are not relesing album with her singing off-key :suburban:

so it's going to be a completely different recording for the soundtrack release? :suburban:"bum notes" gone and all?

5 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Serial downvoters:

 

Miracle

Spicy Pisces

jesus del rey

 

:clack:

oh @jesus del rey get off the floor

 

shade.thumb.gif.c3a9e6028084c13891acfc00

11 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

From PJ:

 

So one of the GGD podcast girls claims in their latest episode that they got a message from someone who irrevocably proved their connection to Gaga's team and wanted to let them know that Selva's tea about the era gearing up in August is correct. Just doing a bit of surveillance!

 

:gaygacat3:

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Kimi said:

best user names on page 7048

 

Puttanesca

Spicy Pisces

Azealia Banks

Bojana

duybeeGAshantiGA

 hausofbryan

Namiskine

Sherry

Mirkomonster

LykkeLi

ToniGaga96

Kanes

Aden

frankvert

 

ItuKx0m.gif

So rude

 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

From PJ:

 

So one of the GGD podcast girls claims in their latest episode that they got a message from someone who irrevocably proved their connection to Gaga's team and wanted to let them know that Selva's tea about the era gearing up in August is correct. Just doing a bit of surveillance!

 

:gaygacat3:

Oh yeah, here we go

 

spacer.png

not her simone biles video on IG with almost 5 million likes 

 

 QkX9Au4.gif 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.