Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, TMRA said:

Ive become a zombie, sounds clear here

Not even the same syllables as zombie

3 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Thread title should have been "Gaga trolls the Little Monsters, shares snippet only bats can hear" :rip: 

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you're dizzy from all the twirling

 

taylor2.thumb.gif.61c7c7fcfb989714dda1c2

10 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Are those yells right before the drop from the gays panicking or is it the song also?

It's from the song. :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Janet said:

literally sounds nothing like any of the above mentioned :suburban:

at most i can hear Depeche Mode in the snippets

 

 

Just now, TMRA said:

Ive become a zombie, sounds clear here

Yeah, it's crystal clear here

 

"I've I've I've I've I've become a zombie"

 

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Spicy Pisces said:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you're dizzy from all the twirling

 

taylor2.thumb.gif.61c7c7fcfb989714dda1c2

I'm gonna fight you :ryan3:

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

ok fair enough tbh but my God I is TIRED sis. I still can't process why she decided to troll everyone with that LG7 teaser at the end of the 2 years late Chromatica Ball film that got reviewed by 3 people. I....I just dont understand :suburban:

what can i say our girl is just random like that :suburban:

5 minutes ago, Janet said:

literally sounds nothing like any of the above mentioned :suburban:

is this really popa911?

Just because LG7 beat goes hard that y'all needed to diss Chromatica. LG6 was a great record with an unfortunate release window.

:khalyan2:

Abracadabra would be SUCH an iconic song title and the way it SOUNDS I really can't rn :jonny2:

2 minutes ago, joaouliana said:

I CAN'T HEAR ABRACADABRA 

 

 

The drop. Jesus :jonny2:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Dumbledore said:

Where does she say abracadabra? Guys help 

that male voice right before the drop on the first snippet

The 1st snippet sounds PHENOMENAL (the one the fans were screaming loud in). sounds like nothing I'd ever expect Gaga to make- like if Death Grips made techno

GUYS start uploading to YouTube we need those copyrights to get NAMES 

 

:ryan3:

Abracadabra

Gaga 

*****
 

This has gotta be the opening track

Edited by TedLasso

  • ATRL Moderator

the way we wanted dark and she's giving us songs with themes such as "Abracadabra" and "Shadow of the Night" :WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.