Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, OrangeJuice said:

she's not even close to releasing anything i see. and that would be ok if she hadn't teased, knowing damn well how much we want new music. if she's still in the studio than mixing isn't done and certainly not mastering, which means at least 3 more months before an album release (unless she thinks she's some Eminem that can go #1 without physical copies, which lol).

 

but don't worry, we should all be very happy and satisfied with all this desert. don't quote me cupcakes.

p0cfafu.gif

 

I died at the gif:deadbanana:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

On the bright side, she might have more attention on her next year due this year being so crowded (until Taylor drops again)

 

842kdWI.gif

Every year will be crowded.

 

Most of the artists have got the memo, they need to keep on releasing in streaming era. 

 

Gaga team still stuck in digital era unfortunately. 

yeah I don't think it even matters when the pics were taken, though I agree they look old

the message is clear - it's over for 2024

Just now, zoldyck said:

Every year will be crowded.

 

Most of the artists have got the memo, they need to keep on releasing in streaming era. 

 

Gaga team still stuck in digital era unfortunately. 

exactly, everyone except SZA who is relevant is releasing at a fast pace and being engaging

Gaga should really come back with something spectacular to make all this waiting worth it because oterhwise she'll just get buried by everyone else 

Just now, TMRA said:

I died at the gif:deadbanana:

lol i didn't even make it but it sure sums up how i feel after almost 5 years waiting for an album and 10+ years since she last toured my country

p0cfafu.gif

9 minutes ago, Jack! said:

It's actually insane how detached she feels now when you compare her to how she was from 2008-2013. I wouldn't push that end year further much past 2013, but I appreciate she has had some sporadic moments of trying in her more recent years.

 

I remember thinking waiting for ARTPOP was such a stretch, when in reality it came out only 2 and a half years after Born This Way and at least during both those eras she was active. I said this recently but it's insane to think if they wait until next year for pop music it'll have been 5 years since Chromatica. :skull: 

she does seem like she's somehow transcended into a different type of stardom - the 'untouchable' type like beyonce. watching the chromatic ball kinda gave me the ick bc she seemed so...distant? detached? 

i just feel like she can't say f***** anymore, or get away with it if she did, she's somewhere else now

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

yeah I don't think it even matters when the pics were taken, though I agree they look old

the message is clear - it's over for 2024

I think she saw "Gaga is missing" tweets, decided to tell us she is still working on it. The pic was whatever Bobby could find in folder "studio pics"

3 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Every year will be crowded.

 

Most of the artists have got the memo, they need to keep on releasing in streaming era. 

 

Gaga team still stuck in digital era unfortunately. 

Me trying to stay positive

 

p0cfafu.gif

2 minutes ago, OrangeJuice said:

lol i didn't even make it but it sure sums up how i feel after almost 5 years waiting for an album and 10+ years since she last toured my country

p0cfafu.gif

Who made it? Had to be a LM. It's so sad that it's funny. 

All I can say is that the music better be worth it

 :clack:

I am no longer a LM. 

 

She takes the crown for being the best at teasing fans for nothing. I feel played and disrespected tbh. 

 

I hate Taylor but look at how she never teased anything for more than 1-2 months before any release. Even in thosr 1 2 3 months the roll outs were good with album pre-orders, concrete info, etc.

 

Actually apart from Rihanna who I dont consider a musician anymore, none of the other artists tease fans to this extent.

 

Remember, apart from The Fame and TFM where it's pointless to tease (because clearly who were there to tease, she was new), all of the other projects from BTW to Artpop to even the jazz albums to Joanne to Chromatica, all of them took 1-2 years of teasing before release. 

 

I'm done. Downvote me all you want thank u.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

I think she saw "Gaga is missing" tweets, decided to tell us she is still working on it. The pic was whatever Bobby could find in folder "studio pics"

This is the only thing that makes her interact with us, bullying her into it. :rip:

1 minute ago, TrymeB said:

Who made it? Had to be a LM. It's so sad that it's funny. 

idk to be honest, but I did find it here a few pages back

Bullying works I suppose 

:rip:

Edited by Happylittlepunk

4 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

We are never moving gurls:monkey:

 

m2gzzq.gif

Actually we are a little bit just a tiny bit cause she removed fart and piano :dancehall:

 

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am no longer a LM. 

 

She takes the crown for being the best at teasing fans for nothing. I feel played and disrespected tbh. 

 

I hate Taylor but look at how she never teased anything for more than 1-2 months hefore any release. 

 

Actually apart from Rihanna who I dont consider a musician anymore, none of the other artists tease fans to this extent.

 

Remember, apart from The Fame and TFM where it's pointless to tease (because clearly who were there to tease, she was new), all of the other projects from BTW to Artpop to even the jazz albums to Joanne to Chromatica, all of them took 1-2 years of teasing before release. 

 

I'm done.

?????????? what teasing? she hasn't teased anything for this next era except for the end of the chromatica ball teaser. so like...one thing?

all her posts are responses to controversy: the pharma ads, the Haus labs posts, and now this #LadyGagaIsMissing trend... they aren't 'teasers', they're literally just "here's something since y'all don't stfu"

you'll be back when the single drops anyway.

i'm sure she has like 1000000 songs finished & ready to be released, but she takes 5 years to make a new cohesive album, ahhhhh our perfectionnist

1 minute ago, OrangeJuice said:

idk to be honest, but I did find it here a few pages back

I think it was @sunbathinganimal

They have that type of sense of humor, 

Just now, fulgadrum said:

?????????? what teasing? she hasn't teased anything for this next era except for the end of the chromatica ball teaser. so like...one thing?

all her posts are responses to controversy: the pharma ads, the Haus labs posts, and now this #LadyGagaIsMissing trend... they aren't 'teasers', they're literally just "here's something since y'all don't stfu"

you'll be back when the single drops anyway.

Lmao sure jan! 

If a hashtag can get her to post, maybe another hashtag can free up a choreographer position on her team :eli: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.