Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am no longer a LM. 

 

She takes the crown for being the best at teasing fans for nothing. I feel played and disrespected tbh. 

 

I hate Taylor but look at how she never teased anything for more than 1-2 months before any release. Even in thosr 1 2 3 months the roll outs were good with album pre-orders, concrete info, etc.

 

Actually apart from Rihanna who I dont consider a musician anymore, none of the other artists tease fans to this extent.

 

Remember, apart from The Fame and TFM where it's pointless to tease (because clearly who were there to tease, she was new), all of the other projects from BTW to Artpop to even the jazz albums to Joanne to Chromatica, all of them took 1-2 years of teasing before release. 

 

I'm done. Downvote me all you want thank u.

Blah blah blah see you tomorrow 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Lmao sure jan! 

that type of fan is so funny to me

 

if saying "lg7 gaga returns" while a music snippet is playing isn't teasing a new release soon, what is? lmao

p0cfafu.gif

  • Popular Post

Why the **** would she tease at the end of TCB if she wasn't even done recording……. she's ****** in the head 

 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am no longer a LM. 

 

She takes the crown for being the best at teasing fans for nothing. I feel played and disrespected tbh. 

 

I hate Taylor but look at how she never teased anything for more than 1-2 months hefore any release. 

 

Actually apart from Rihanna who I dont consider a musician anymore, none of the other artists tease fans to this extent.

 

Remember, apart from The Fame and TFM where it's pointless to tease (because clearly who were there to tease, she was new), all of the other projects from BTW to Artpop to even the jazz albums to Joanne to Chromatica, all of them took 1-2 years of teasing before release. 

 

I'm done.

my god you are so annoying, you say this every few months, and then continue to write in here :ace: I'm sure if someone went through your profile they'll find a similar post from like 4 months ago 

7 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am no longer a LM. 

 

She takes the crown for being the best at teasing fans for nothing. I feel played and disrespected tbh. 

 

I hate Taylor but look at how she never teased anything for more than 1-2 months before any release. Even in thosr 1 2 3 months the roll outs were good with album pre-orders, concrete info, etc.

 

Actually apart from Rihanna who I dont consider a musician anymore, none of the other artists tease fans to this extent.

 

Remember, apart from The Fame and TFM where it's pointless to tease (because clearly who were there to tease, she was new), all of the other projects from BTW to Artpop to even the jazz albums to Joanne to Chromatica, all of them took 1-2 years of teasing before release. 

 

I'm done. Downvote me all you want thank u.

Girl it ain't that deep

 

And you know full well you ain't unstanning :rip:

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Why the **** would she tease at the end of TCB if she wasn't even done recording……. she's ****** in the head 

 

spacer.png

Cause Liddos were literally begging for a crumb and if the film ended with no LG7 teaser there would have been meltdowns about that too

 

p0cfafu.gif

5 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

If a hashtag can get her to post, maybe another hashtag can free up a choreographer position on her team :eli: 

#DitchRich2024

 

mZjnCQX.gif

7 minutes ago, Bojana said:

my god you are so annoying, you say this every few months, and then continue to write in here :ace: I'm sure if someone went through your profile they'll find a similar post from like 4 months ago 

Ok thank you

Just now, Illuminati said:

Didn't the teaser say 2024 though? Would Lady Gaga (Pokerface singer) lie? :bam:

no

People making excuses for her are something. :rip:

 

If you think her approach to LG7 is reasonable in 2024, you must be from another universe, because in this one, it makes no sense at all.:zzz:

1 minute ago, Solar said:

But she said soon so it must be 2024
 

DoeJhHnWWsMz6.gif

"THIS TIME SOON FOR REAL"

 

:suburban::suburban::suburban:

 

 

TWO MONTHS AGO 

1 minute ago, Darkgalord said:

 

OMFG our force is one to be reckoned

 

giphy.gif

I just miss when she used to show us stuff behind the scenes and let us listen to some clips etc. A lot of other artists do this, but she's so damn secretive now. 

7 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Cause Liddos were literally begging for a crumb and if the film ended with no LG7 teaser there would have been meltdowns about that too

 

p0cfafu.gif

This is a lie. No one expected anything with that concert movie. Literally no one expected so if she didnt include **** no one would say a thing. It was a surprise and wr got hyped af and now we are approaching August with another studio pic. Yup STUDIO PICS STUDIO PICS STUDIO PICS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

6 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Cause Liddos were literally begging for a crumb and if the film ended with no LG7 teaser there would have been meltdowns about that too

 

p0cfafu.gif

I know but that teaser felt bigger than any other before, not only did it include actual new music, but it being part of a tour film on a streaming platform kinda made it feel like she was shouting it to the world, not just a few whining liddos. She also never does that so it felt like something was gonna happen soon.

 

**** ha :weeps: 

Doesn't Joker 2 have original music anyway? That will keep me entertained until LG7 anyway. Anyhow,

 

Don't be sad when the sun goes down

You'll wake up and I'm not around

I've got to go oooohhh

We'll still have the summer afterall

 

wFmd6LE.gif

11 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Cause Liddos were literally begging for a crumb and if the film ended with no LG7 teaser there would have been meltdowns about that too

 

p0cfafu.gif

 

18 minutes ago, fulgadrum said:

?????????? what teasing? she hasn't teased anything for this next era except for the end of the chromatica ball teaser. so like...one thing?

all her posts are responses to controversy: the pharma ads, the Haus labs posts, and now this #LadyGagaIsMissing trend... they aren't 'teasers', they're literally just "here's something since y'all don't stfu"

you'll be back when the single drops anyway.

Also, in 1 of her interviews early this year, she literally SAID: "They hate when I say this, but SOON." :rip: yeah that's when I realised she knows that she tortures us.

 

The thing is, if you dont release, dont tease and make people wait, just dont release and do it until you're ready.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.