Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

 

 

 

Dot Is real... they just posted the unreleased intro 

 

2 hours ago, Dragha said:

Dot is not real 

So What Is The Truth GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I truly believe she's been silent almost gone girl after Selva's interview

 

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I'm tired yalll where the **** is Gaga? 
 

She's preparing for her Olympics closing ceremony announcement on Friday!!

 

:ryan3:

listening to Joanne 

 

top 3 album for me :jonny:

 

its so perfect for chilling days or driving around the downtown..

 

 

Edited by babyforlife
typo

1 hour ago, babyforlife said:

listening to Joanne 

 

top 3 album for me :jonny:

 

its so perfect for chilling days or driving around the downtown..

 

 

Ugh you get it!!!!

idrc that the CB film didn't get any Emmy noms, I'm super happy to have gotten it. I've rewatched it several times and sometimes just skip around to see certain songs or interludes. It gives Chromatica a sense of completeness and even though the industrial aesthetic is different from the cyberpunk aesthetic of the rest of the era, it still feels cohesive. I really wish we had gotten a film for the BTW Ball as well, but I understand her reasoning behind not wanting to and respect her decision :heart2:

5 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

When she works with professionals and not her bffs the work is always quality. :foxaylove2:

:clap3:

14 hours ago, verthigo said:

I'm all for meming her silence but let's keep in mind that maybe something that we don't know of happened behind the scene. 
 

Cuz, for the multiple reasons evoked previously (her sounding honestly excited, teasing and saying 'soon for real') I don't understand the complete silence. I mean… she didnt even post about the end of her residency and we know how important it was to her.

 

Yep, that's weird af :biblio:

She's on a Holiday again living her best life unbothered, eating pizza and pasta and we're drying up here. :gaygacat2:

Need Gaga to surprise and serve this for Venice

 

Les Incroyables — John Galliano for Christian Dior Spring Summer...

8 hours ago, Peroxide said:

My dream LG7 moodboard…


For visuals…

 

Mert & Marcus

Steven Klein

Nick Knight & SHOWStudio

Francis Lawrence

 

For fashion…

 

Iris Van Herpen

Mugler

McQueen

 

For music…

 

Max Martin & The Wolfcousins

Jeff Bhasker

Dan *****

Danny L Harle

 

And collabs with…

 

Dua Lipa

Madonna

Rina Sawayama

The Weeknd

I'm sorry some of this stuff sounds great but also very backwards. With Gaga you know she's always going forwara and finding very obscure producers and fashion brands even if she sometimes goes back to her basics.

 

Also I don't see how Dua Lipa would fit in all of this.

 

 

 

11 hours ago, QueenB said:

Hear me out... but a Megan thee Stallion collab similar to 'let them hoes fight' :giraffe:

We need a Doja collab. She is enigmatic

  • ATRL Moderator
26 minutes ago, Janet said:

We need a Doja collab. She is enigmatic

a literal dream… the only rapper collab I'd accept tbh :jonny4:

Stans out here making full-length AI instrumentals :deadbanana:

 

 

This kinda slaps tho. That guitar solo, oh WOW.

 

melting-omg.gif

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

I'm sorry some of this stuff sounds great but also very backwards. With Gaga you know she's always going forwara and finding very obscure producers and fashion brands even if she sometimes goes back to her basics.

 

Also I don't see how Dua Lipa would fit in all of this.

 

 

 

Why not bring back some of the big names from her prime? I think that would genuinely excite a lot of fans… particularly those of us that have been here from day 1.

 

And Dua Lipa is a credible pop star that makes great music… Gaga is known for great collabs with Bey and Ari… (female pop titans), and some might disagree but I think Dua holds enough pedigree to fit the bill.

 

I'd take Chappell Roan but (for her sake) I'd like her to forge her own identity and path seeing as the Gaga comparisons have been coming out thick and fast.

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

 

Her team is truly useless 

it's like she doesn't even have one

Most of her team I think it's on vacation right now :suburban:

20 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Most of her team I think it's on vacation right now :suburban:

and they will be back to work in august! 
 

Spoiler

august 2 hehe :suburban:

 

1 hour ago, Peroxide said:

Why not bring back some of the big names from her prime? I think that would genuinely excite a lot of fans… particularly those of us that have been here from day 1.

 

And Dua Lipa is a credible pop star that makes great music… Gaga is known for great collabs with Bey and Ari… (female pop titans), and some might disagree but I think Dua holds enough pedigree to fit the bill.

 

I'd take Chappell Roan but (for her sake) I'd like her to forge her own identity and path seeing as the Gaga comparisons have been coming out thick and fast.

That's what Katy Perry just did. Gaga doesn't do the same thing twice she has said or isn't the type to do that. But her biggest enemy is her and it's showing right now. Such wasted potential all the time. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.