Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

We need her dad to go back on Fox News and spill more tea about the album 

12 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The way her next post would've been today to thank the Academy nn

Most of the voters probably didn't even know what it was. 

 

:ryan3:

2 minutes ago, Dragha said:

Dot is not real 

And how did they get their hands on that interlude? :rip:

31 minutes ago, Dragha said:

Dot is not real 

Tell that to the video. 

They also confirmed CBT film right before the announcement 

Edited by CovalentBondage

1 hour ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

 

 

 

Dot Is real... they just posted the unreleased intro 

Cool

I cant believe we are still getting Chromatica related things ITS BEEN 5 YEARS im so tired yall

We r becoming like Dj White Shadow. That poor thing is always hoping for ARTPOPII release. Same as us with lg7

Are you guys ready to celebrate our 2 month anniversary of the LG7 teaser next week? :gaycat7:
 

2 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Not the hashtag starting to trend:bibliahh:

I am participating... :oh:

GOD, I so truly love Gaga's work with Nick Knight. All of it. It's so ethereal and always has a high quality look to it. :jonny: Even the dumb **** they did for that champagne brand was so good aesthetically. Everyone wanted Formichetti back for the longest time and I feel like he actually failed to live up to the hype, though I did like some of what he did for Chrome. But Nick Knight, we need him back and he will always deliver.

My dream LG7 moodboard…


For visuals…

 

Mert & Marcus

Steven Klein

Nick Knight & SHOWStudio

Francis Lawrence

 

For fashion…

 

Iris Van Herpen

Mugler

McQueen

 

For music…

 

Max Martin & The Wolfcousins

Jeff Bhasker

Dan *****

Danny L Harle

 

And collabs with…

 

Dua Lipa

Madonna

Rina Sawayama

The Weeknd

31 minutes ago, Sannie said:

GOD, I so truly love Gaga's work with Nick Knight. All of it. It's so ethereal and always has a high quality look to it. :jonny: Even the dumb **** they did for that champagne brand was so good aesthetically. Everyone wanted Formichetti back for the longest time and I feel like he actually failed to live up to the hype, though I did like some of what he did for Chrome. But Nick Knight, we need him back and he will always deliver.

When she works with professionals and not her bffs the work is always quality. :foxaylove2:

I will NEVER believe another collab rumor after the earring teasing from Gaga, Beyonce, and I forgot who the other person was! I still have PTSD!

7 hours ago, Almodusa said:

On the bright side, no nom for Bobby

Or Sarah.

 

Gaga explains ARTPOP GIF - Gaga Thoughts - Gaga Daily

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.