Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, notshawn said:

someone on reddit is saying the new trailer will be released next week, i mean… the sdcc is next week, the next empire magazine issue is also next week… i'm not saying i believe them but …

 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Joker_FolieaDeux/s/faEHZ8tmNQ

I wasn't expecting the trailer to come out next week, but who knows... I thought they were going to release it close to the Venice premiere, just like they did on the first film. 

 

Apparently, they changed the entire rollout for Joker 2.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Peroxide said:

Miss girly there's no need to be passive aggressive. Our kindness queen wouldn't like that.

 

:suburban:

You can call your sister like that, but not me. I was respectful and didn't even quote your message. If you don't agree, just keep scrolling.

I knew it was useless to argue so I l limited myself in expressing my pov without bothering you 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

It appears that FaD will not be showcased at the sdcc. WB. has decided to focus on film festivals rather than fan events for the movie (same as Joker), aiming to present it in as a more artsy and respectable movie. But who know? Anything can happen... 

Good thinking, i looked at the SDCC lineup and Warner won't even have a panel there, at least it hasn't been announced yet... at this point i think if they had, they would have done it already. The only thing related to the film there, is a DC Comics panel, but it's for the cartoons.

5 minutes ago, shadowfred said:

I wasn't expecting the trailer to come out next week, but who knows... I thought they were going to release it close to the Venice premiere, just like they did on the first film. 

 

Apparently, they changed the entire rollout for Joker 2.

Barbie had two teasers and one final trailer, but Joker only had one teaser and one final trailer. I hope they give JFAD the Barbie treatment and feed us cuz lady gaga herself sure won't.

19 minutes ago, notshawn said:

someone on reddit is saying the new trailer will be released next week, i mean… the sdcc is next week, the next empire magazine issue is also next week… i'm not saying i believe them but …

 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Joker_FolieaDeux/s/faEHZ8tmNQ

I believe in any rumor pertaining to JFAD, even if just a little bit. JFAD is an actual project coming to life that has actually been announced and is actually being managed by professionals who take their craft seriously.

 

On the flipside, I don't believe a single rumor about LG7, an imaginary project peddled by a pathological liar hellbent on ruining her career and her team of incompetent, perpetually vacationing, twink-violating clowns.

 

 

2 minutes ago, notshawn said:

Barbie had two teasers and one final trailer, but Joker only had one teaser and one final trailer. I hope they give JFAD the Barbie treatment and feed us cuz lady gaga herself sure won't.

Oh i forgot that Barbie had two teasers. So sure they will do the same with Joker 2. Now makes sense, next week they will release another teaser and then on the Venice premiere the final trailer.

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

You can call your sister like that, but not me. I was respectful and didn't even quote your message. If you don't agree, just keep scrolling.

I knew it was useless to argue so I l limited myself in expressing my pov without bothering you 

spacer.png

I mean I'm reading the thread so… :chick3:

 

It's pop music. It's fun, messy, vibrant, silly and we can have different opinions on Chromatica without being shady. :bird:

6 minutes ago, Aden said:

I believe in any rumor pertaining to JFAD, even if just a little bit. JFAD is an actual project coming to life that has actually been announced and is actually being managed by professionals who take their craft seriously.

 

On the flipside, I don't believe a single rumor about LG7, an imaginary project peddled by a pathological liar hellbent on ruining her career and her team of incompetent, perpetually vacationing, twink-violating clowns.

 

 

You forgot some the other characteristics of her team such as hip shattering and clown painting 

:clack:

Just now, Peroxide said:

I mean I'm reading the thread so… :chick3:

 

It's pop music. It's fun, messy, vibrant, silly and we can have different opinions on Chromatica without being shady. :bird:

Nah, I wasn't trying to be shady. I'm sad that you don't like Chromatica as much as I do. But hey, it's all good. I respect your opinion, even if I don't agree with it.

 

spacer.png

The final trailer for the Joker movie came August 28, 2019 and the movie was released October 4, 2019. So 5 weeks before release. 

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

The final trailer for the Joker movie came August 28, 2019 and the movie was released October 4, 2019. So 5 weeks before release. 

exactly, live Joker's final trailer debut during Olympics closing ceremony confirmed

 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886de19395275a94ce83a

1 minute ago, Young In Love said:

exactly, live Joker's final trailer debut during Olympics closing ceremony confirmed

 

 

Well, House of Gucci's trailer was premiered during the 2021 Olympics :rip: 

Just now, FameFatale said:

Well, House of Gucci's trailer was premiered during the 2021 Olympics :rip: 

Olympics are once every 4 years, so that can't be true

 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886de19395275a94ce83a

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

You forgot some the other characteristics of her team such as hip shattering and clown painting 

:clack:

Hip-shattering

Clown-painting

Awful wig-lacing

Enigma creative direction destroying

Ad-shoving

Pharmaceutical-peddling

Unable to place songs on TTH

Unable to prevent leaks

Unable to update her RIAA certifications

Unable to release tour specials in a timely manner

Unable to repress old vinyls

Probably Republican

 

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Girl I like Chromatica.

 

Rain On Me was my most played song on Spotify for three years running… I still think it's one of her best singles - up there with Bad Romance.
 

I think it's more about how Gaga talked about it in interviews… the press cycle for Chromatica felt very, very awkward. Yes, lockdown was in full effect and it was a very scary time… but she didn't seem very connected to it? The album dropped and nothing really happened (sans the 911 video and the VMA's) and it's largely presumed she had little to no involvement in the remix album.

 

I think the overall soundscape she was going for felt reminiscent of 2010's dance pop with a little 90's House flare… it felt like she was making an album she thought people wanted to her to make rather than something she truly believed in. Sure, it's different enough to albums like Artpop and Born This Way, but it somehow felt safer… more diluted. It lacks the personality that a quintessential Gaga album needs.
 

And that's reinforced by the amount of co-writers sprinkled throughout the album… which is a-typical for Gaga.

 

I also really liked the art direction and the "aesthetic" of the era… but I think there was a lot more that could have been explored. The "tribes" concept never came to fruition and the mantra of "in Chromatica not one thing is better than the other" idea kinda went nowhere?

I agree that Gaga was less involved in the album than any of her other albums. That's what makes it sound so different from her previous work. She was going through a difficult time when the album was being created and she trusted Bloodpop to lead the way. The lyrics are still extremely personal and she gave a vocal performance that only Godga can deliver. It's still a top notch album regardless 

2 minutes ago, Young In Love said:

Olympics are once every 4 years, so that can't be true

 

 

It was delayed in 2020 because of Covid, so yes it's true :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Aden said:

Probably Republican

 

giphy.gif

Now why are you putting her dad into this

 

Spoiler

Im joking, get that *****

 

giphy.gif

 

3 minutes ago, Young In Love said:

Olympics are once every 4 years, so that can't be true

 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886de19395275a94ce83a

The 2020 games were moved to 2021 due to the pandemic. 

3 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

It was delayed in 2020 because of Covid, so yes it's true :deadbanana:

 

1 minute ago, NextBish90 said:

The 2020 games were moved to 2021 due to the pandemic. 

i didn't know that or forgot, mess

 

lady-gaga-speechless.gif

 

anyways what i was joking about will def be true then, Olympics most welcome :clap3:

 

my friend did a gaga club mix and can I just say it is ******* brilliant, go listen to it 

 

I'm so tired of these accounts using old photos saying she's coming :dies:

Filthy Pop has been stuck in my head all morning omg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.