Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Mix said:

We are not jobless for that :chick3:

What does this have to do? :suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Since it's a musical, let's check out how the old Joker's fans respond to it first... 

it's not 

Thank God we have JFAD this year! Else it would be such an odd year. 

we should have known Fadmatica Ball would get zero noms the way it made absolutely no noise

spacer.png

 

idc though it's what she deserves :foxaylove3:

2 minutes ago, shadowfred said:

it's not 

Didn't they say it's a jazz musical with 20 songs in it? :confused:

I'm curious how critics will look at this sequel anyway. The first film was mixed to positive in reception, but Joaquin's performance was acclaimed. Will the same happen to Gargoyle? :suburban:

6 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

Thank God we have JFAD this year! Else it would be such an odd year. 

B-b-but 'Gaga returns'???

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I'm curious how critics will look at this sequel anyway. The first film was mixed to positive in reception, but Joaquin's performance was acclaimed. Will the same happen to Gargoyle? :suburban:

Yeah, the real motor of that movie's success was the repeat viewing by incel men. It will be interesting to see how they react to the sequel. :gaycat5:

 

I personally think Gaga will be acclaimed, it's a perfect role for her. Idk about the movie, but I'm confident she did a great job 

I'm afraid that LG7 will be release after joker    In November  :giraffe:. 
 

:intoit:

I mean Chroma Ball made 0 noise!

and it's not like they campaigned for that...

4 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The Emmys hate her so bad omg old asses

Literally like no concert films got nominated this year. Just one old guy in a tech category 

I doubt she cares about getting no Emmy nom

 

:ryan3:

 

 

If she really wanted it she would have campaigned for it even a little bit

Yeah they didnt campaign at all...they barely promoted this film

 

time to move on to joker and HOPEFULLY lg7

30 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

If she releases this album and treats it like Chromatica or pulls a Beyonce and just moves on immediately after release, I'm going to have to be committed to an institution.

 

:suburban:

Might as well start looking because that's exactly what she's going to do :suburban:

28 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

If she releases this album and treats it like Chromatica or pulls a Beyonce and just moves on immediately after release, I'm going to have to be committed to an institution.

 

:suburban:

Maybe you should start packing your bags sis :suburban:

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The Lady and The Legend is her Emmy ticket anyway

 

:clack:

Does she has any credit on it? 

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Does she has any credit on it? 

We don't know all the producers for it yet

Honestly I already forgot gcb exists, zero noise and the hype only lasted one weekend but mostly because of the snippet rumor 

41 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I'm curious how critics will look at this sequel anyway. The first film was mixed to positive in reception, but Joaquin's performance was acclaimed. Will the same happen to Gargoyle? :suburban:

Another House of Gucci then

3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Another House of Gucci then

Maybe. I think it would benefit to be quite aggressive in the promotion this time around, without turning off voters from certain aspects of the press junket :suburban:or something :suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.